Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread (6858 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit / 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Thanks.

Northeast Africans are the Southern Europeans of Africa. Southern Europeans like Spaniards, Sicilians and Greeks. Like Southern Europeans people question Northeast Africans 'races'. People question if Southern Europeans are truly 'white', while other peole question if Northeast Africans are 'black'. grin

Southern Europeans ARE Admixed.........

I understand you have Mental Problems Son/Mami....

So Felicia, Since i have a few minutes of free time on my Hands Before my Pills kick In, I am going to take the Time to Make a Personal Thread, Dedicated to your Unbelievable Insanity with Regards to a Region I personally like to call....The Ancient "Mixed World"

Ok?.....

Now .....

I don't know why you Continue to Write This Bullshit, Day after Day after Day, But ill grant you some Attention, Because at the Moment Fifa 14 Demo has me Highly Addicted and i need to take a Break

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2013
So i guess it's fair to say Poland is a little more "Pure" Than Southern Italy Sicilians my Man

Felicia, from now on, any Debate you want to have regards to the Ancient Region of Ancient Mixed People...(North Africa, East Africa, Southern Europe, Arab Pen, Ect) Please bring your Lunacy to this Thread.

Geez, is Felicia a Nut or What.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2013
Germany 99.9%

Errr....

Sicily

Yeah, I'd say the Difference is Pretty Stark My Man.....

#StopWithYourInsanity

#MixedPeopleAreMixed

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 12:48am On Sep 12, 2013
[img]http://www.welt-atlas.de/datenbank/karten/karte-4-634.gif[/img]

Here's a Map of the Mediterranean Sea my Niqqah.....

Now you see this Felicia?......

Everybody Near this Goddamn Pool...Is Mixed.....Got it?...

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 12:50am On Sep 12, 2013

Heres a Map of the Levant My Niqqah.....

You see this Map....

Everybody in & around this Dry asss Decrepit Land is Mixed My Niqqah.......

You Got It, Felicia?...
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2013
Tha Mouthafoukin Levant my Niqqah......

You Understand?

This Region Has been mixing since before Biblical Times...

You Understand Felicia?......

Nobody is pure here..

There is a Reason, why Senegalese and Malians, Look the way they look...and why Eritrea Look the Way it Looks, Despite Sharing the Same Horizontal Zone, and Dry Humid Heat Conditions...

There is a REASON...my niqqah....

You understand Felicia?

[img]http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/africa_pol_2003.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2013
LOL! One simple post from another thread made this character actually make a thread? And I am the psychotic nut? grin
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 12:57am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold: LOL! One simple post from another thread made this character actually make a thread? And I am the psychotic nut? grin

When ever you want to debate the Validity of this Ancient "Mut" Region....Come Discuss with Professor Royal

Ight My Little Niqqah?

...I Just can't read this day after day after day of you Bloviating about how North Africans and The Horn are Pure "African" and Southern Europe is "Pure European"...

It's Annoying as Fhuck

....LmL

Real Talk
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2013
Who mentioned anything about pure? Are you deranged grin

It seems you want everyone to be mixed, which is why you randomly made this thread off of one post.

Is that the case Royal. Because no one said anything about pure.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:01am On Sep 12, 2013
It's simple Geography....

If there was a continent to the left of Senegal with Genetic Mutations of Various Humanoids possessing Ice Age Altering Genes....Then Wolof Biitches would have Straight Wavy Hair As Well.....

But Since there isn't.....

Wolof,Dogon,Serer..Ect...don't

Yet

Look at the Horizontal Plane of Northern Sudan and Eritea, and Look where Senegal Is Located.

...Lmao@you "Dry Heat Produces Wavy Hair"

My Senegalese Wolof Queens Says that's a Damn Lie....

And Judging by the Broken Combs on the Bathroom Floor....I would say she's Right
wink
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 12, 2013
^^^Pure nonsense.

Already proven my point on dry heated adaption.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:06am On Sep 12, 2013
FFS Mali is part of the Damn Sahara......

And Dogon Biitches Hair Nappy as Fhhuck...

Lmfaooo@you writing that.

You fools been out of Control since Uncle Royal has been Gone.

Felicia You are a Nut Girl....

So Straight Wavy Hair is produced by dry heat right?

Un Huh....

Thats why Malian Women Hair Looks Like...

Find me a Group of Wolof, Serer and Mandinka Biitches with Straight Wavy Hair

Ill Wait....
cool
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Look at that Long Straight Luxurious Saharan Desert Hair.........

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:07am On Sep 12, 2013
Mommy I want Saharan Desert Hair.....
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:08am On Sep 12, 2013
Mommy I don't want Savanna Hair, I want Saharan Desert Hair....Cause i heard it's Straight and Wavy

This Niqqah is On Muthafoukin Drugs
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2013
^^^Again nonsense.

Most of Mali is not a part of the Sahara. Its mostly a part of the grasslands. Northern Mali is a part of the sahara and that part is mostly Tuareg.

This is too easy. grin

Give up before you get beat by a 19yr old on the internet.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:12am On Sep 12, 2013
Dry Heat Adaptation

Yeah niqqah

That dry heat adaptation is Called Muhammad.

Do you see Wolof Women with straight hair son?....

Senegal and Mali are Dry as Hell..

Senegalese and Malians both have slim narrow noses , an adaptation of dry heat

But they don't Have Hair like Jennifer Lopez...

Why?......

Because their isn't a continent of Straight Haired Mutations to the Left of them the way there is to the Right of The Horn.

Smh

The Guy is on Drugs.....

Lmao....
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Southern Europe.........Lmao.....

So North African is Pure African, and Southern Europe is Pure European right?

Cause apparently, in your world, Boats and The Art of Swimming have yet to be Invented right?

.....LoL...

Tell me more Felicia......

Straight Hair is a Dry Heat Adaptation.......

Right....

Because Senegalese Women are known for their Silky Straight Like Natural Locks.

Lmao grin

What Nut House you Escaped from?

Go ahead, tell me more about the Plight Of Southern Europeans and their Long Lost Voyage and Journey on obtaining Valid "Whiteness" in regards to Purity.

The Sicilians right?....

...Yep, they pure.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 12, 2013
Yawn...

Malian:

LMAO! And stop mentioning pure when I never mentioned that word. You have no argument which is why you're keep mentioning things I never said all because of you're paranoia shocked.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 12, 2013
And stop mentioning Senegal because Senegal is grassland, while only Northern Mali is desert.

I'm not even putting in much effort.

HA!
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:25am On Sep 12, 2013
[img]http://www.cn24tv.it/public/images/201001/tedescogiacomo.jpg[/img]

The Plight of the Pure White Sicilians......

Northeast Africans are the Southern Europeans of Africa. Southern Europeans like Spaniards, Sicilians and Greeks. Like Southern Europeans people question Northeast Africans 'races'. People question if Southern Europeans are truly 'white', while other peole question if Northeast Africans are 'black'.

Yep, That's because they Aren't Truly One of Anything

The Questions of Truly "White and Truly "Black" are Valid.

You need a Therapist my Man.

90,000 post on trying to box mixed genetic people into one Continent.

It's Insanity
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 12, 2013
More delusional nonsense. grin
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Royal what do you have to say for this?

Now question. What is the environment/climate of Australia?

This should be fun.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 12, 2013
Going to watch breaking bad.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:32am On Sep 12, 2013
If you actually take the time and read your map, you would see Saint Louis Shares the Same Color Zone As Somalia
http://www.questconnect.org/images/senegal-map.jpg

Yet, Saint Louis girls don't have Somali Girls Hair......

Why are you Dumb?

You sure this isn't Genetic?.... grin
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:35am On Sep 12, 2013
Again With Australians?... undecided {Next up the Southern Indians and Also the Andaman Islanders?

Didn't i devour that Ages Ago?

You need new material, Lets talk about these charts i just blasted in your Face, that you continue to ignore

How in the hell are Southern Europeans Pure White When the Admixture Charts tell a different story?

Since you are an individual who spends all day talking about North Africans and Horners being "Pure Black"....Then I would advice not to backtrack
grin
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Your bigger concern should be why these people

Have "Nappy" Hair....while many of the Other Groups "who came earlier" have Straight Hair

But we all know just like last time, you don't wanna touch that lol....

Now what was that Again About Sicilians being Pure?
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Royal just stop before you embarrass yourself. I'm to watch Breaking Bad now. I cant argue with you all night because I have college tomorrow. When I come from college then I'll FULLY debate you.

And btw you didn't answer my question. Australian Aboriginals live in a dry heated climate which is why they have straight hair unlike those Andaman islanders. Andaman islanders clearly live in a humid climate.

HA!
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold: Yo ima talk about anything else but those charts Royal posted right near my Dumb Azz Quote

Oh really?....

Why is that?

KidStranglehold: Cause i have An Unhealthy Obsession with Mixed People and i want to claim their straight hair, features, accomplishments, culture?

Why is That?

KidStranglehold: Because when it's all said and done.....Niger Congos haven't accomplished much that the world values. My inferiority Complex Drives me to a Multi Year Obsession with talking about Mixed People 24/7 everyday on Nairaland.

Interesting.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:46am On Sep 12, 2013
So you Running in other Words?

And by the Way...

Wtf is this...

Why do self hating negros constantly post pictures of mixed people ?

"Kidstrangle: can you prove she's mixed?"

Royal: Can YOU Prove She's pure?....

Find me a Pure Group of Niger Congos Unmixed with any Out of Africa Dna With Straight Hair.

Posting a Picture of this Mixed Chick, have you ever been to Senegal?....

Do you know how Wolof,Serer,Look?

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:46am On Sep 12, 2013
Lmao...@ignoring my charts on Southern Europe and Posting Mixed Race Bastards.

...... grin grin

I love Royal
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Southern Europeans are Mixed, North Africans Are Mixed, Horn are Mixed....

Latin America Is Mixed......

Southern Europeans Have no Plight for Pure "Whiteness", Because they just are not Pure Anything

Just as North Africans and Horners are also Heavily Admixed.

Why Are Afrocentrics so Immortally Dumb?...lol

Are Niger Congo Groups History and World Wide Accomplishments, That Embarrassing?...

Must we Bring North Africa and Southern Europeans into Every, Single Discussion...

They are mixed bro

And Straight hair is not native to Africa. Let it Go

If it was native to Africa, then pure native African Groups would possess it.

Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese-dragon Boat Festival Versus Nigerian-boat Regatta. / Oriaku? / Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.