Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread (6854 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit / 9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 1:52am On Sep 12, 2013
As if the Goddamn Sahara was Always Dry........

The Niqqah is Retardedd.

Must have been Hyper Evolution
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2013
Viewing This Topic : ThatRetardedNiqqah

Ayo fam, tell me more about those Sicilians and Their Plight.....

Oh you mean the Plight of them Being Self Haters and Wanting so Desperately to be Pure White?.....

Because that's the only Plight they Have.

It's almost as Sad as The Plight of Niger Congo Diaspora Descendants Claiming The Prophet Muhammad's Children Straight Hair.....

Truly Embarrassing.

KidStranglehold Tha Retardedd Niqqah:
Yo Listen.....Ok I admit, Southern Europeans Are Mixed....

Then why the Fhuck are you intertwining them into your Psychotic North African+Horn="Pure African" Fantasy World?.....

This whole Region is Mixed.......

That Comment was flat out Dumb.

You reach so harddddddddd to Make Everybody One Thing.

The Boarders of the Continents, are going to Inevitably become Mixed....That's How the World Works.

Tell me This...

Felicia why are you so Goddamn Crazy?

Polluting this Forum Every Day with this.

Everytime i come here.....I see you talking about Mixed People......

That....

Your Post...

The Image you Jacked.....

You scaring me Felicia.......

A Proper Insanity Asylum Awaits

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:02am On Sep 12, 2013
in Other News....

Xbox Fifa 14 Demo is Immortal.......

I think i want to fhuck me a Sicilian Biitch after Writing all of This.

I might use Italy on Fifa.

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 12, 2013
Royal wants everyone to be mixed like him which is why he is attacking me based on paranoia because some of the things I say doesn't agree with his views and so he projects ridiculous claims onto, like he is doing by saying I have an obsession with mixed people. Just because I say some traits are native to Africa. lol.

Again I'm all yours tomorrow. I can't stay up too late, so just sit back and play your fifa while I go to sleep. We continue this tomorrow. Just hold your trigger.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 12, 2013
Freak it...I'm not going to wait until tomorrow. Just remembered don't have to go to school until 3:00PM.

*Pulls of UFC gloves*

Breaking Bad will have to wait.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:10am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold: Royal wants everyone to be mixed like him which is why he is attacking me

I'm not Attacking You....

I love you My Niqqah.

Southern Crackers and Northern Niggers are Mixed Tho.

It's just how it is.

Yeah, there are a few pure folks roaming around, But These Regions have been mixing for thousand of years

Imagine Brazil thousands of years from now, and some Lunatic trying to call them all one thing.

That's as Equally Psychotic as Modern Day Egypt Being One Thing

You got a region of the World that has been mixing for Ages......

Yet, You got crazy folks claiming they are solely one thing, as if Modern Day Egyptians are Equal to a Yoruba, and Modern Day Sicilians are Equal to a German

It's Insanity.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:12am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold: Freak it...I'm not going to wait until tomorrow. Just remembered don't have to go to school until 3:00PM.

*Pulls of UFC gloves*

Breaking Bad will have to wait.

Make up your Mind Son...

You are going to disprove these charts?

Italian Biitches are Filthy By The Way.

Puccy Smells like old Ricotta Cheese

Make a Move Cause i Just Turned Fifa on ma Niqqah....

Tell me more about these Ricotta Cheese Smelling Biiitches.....

Viva~Barca
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 12, 2013
Let get something straight...I NEVER EVER said North Africans are pure. Geneticist clearly say they are a result of African males and Eurasian females, but their origins are mainly African. I only said that. Its clear that North Africans especially Northwest Africans of the Maghreb are heavily mixed. Most Northwest Africans like those pale skinned Berbers are a result of those expelled Muslims from Iberia and other parts of Southern Europe when the Moors conquered those parts. Prior to the 15/16th century, most Berbers were African.

Sicilians for the most part are mostly European, but they do have some non European DNA. Mainly North African and Middle Eastern.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Oh really?....

Why is that?

Why is That?

Interesting.

Editing my quotes. Real classy. grin

I have no obsession, I'm merely talking about the diversity of Africans. Since they are the oldest humans.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:22am On Sep 12, 2013
Lowkey, anybody notice how the word Niggers has no Censor?

but their origins are mainly African.

Ahhh here this niqqah go again with that Predominantly Bullshit......

Yeah, I'm Mainly African Too, Still dosen't stop a chick from calling me a Mut Niqqah when she mad at me though

A Mut is a Mut, regardless of Percentages

And although everyone is indeed mixed, not Every One Is Mixed with Out of Continent Influences

South African Mullato Being Mixed isn't the Same as Wolof Mixed with Mandinka.

Yoruba Mixed with Ijaw, isn't the same as Fulani Mixed with Muhammad.

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
So you Running in other Words?

And by the Way...

Wtf is this...

Why do self hating negros constantly post pictures of mixed people ?

"Kidstrangle: can you prove she's mixed?"

Royal: Can YOU Prove She's pure?....

Find me a Pure Group of Niger Congos Unmixed with any Out of Africa Dna With Straight Hair.

Posting a Picture of this Mixed Chick, have you ever been to Senegal?....

Do you know how Wolof,Serer,Look?

lol. Funny guy.

The point of that picture was to show you Malians who ACTUALLY live in the dry environment of Mali which is the Northern part.

1. Niger Congo is just a language group, like Afro-Asiatic, Nile Saharan, Indo-European,etc. Not literally a group of people. Do you not know these types of people speak a Niger-Congo language?? grin
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:25am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I have no obsession, I'm merely talking about the diversity of Africans. Since they are the oldest humans.

I dunno about that Bro, you Seem Obsessed Imo

You attempted to correlate the Plight of Filthy Ginnys to Muts of North & East Africa....

And somewhere i am sure some gullible fool would have fell for it

Easily Persuaded Children Lurk This Forum Bro, Uncle Royal had to Put a Dagger in that Comment
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:27am On Sep 12, 2013
Is this Niqqah talking about Hair Again....
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 12, 2013
And Niger Congo people have not accomplished nothing?? shocked shocked shocked

Is that so...

The Swahili

[img]http://1.bp..com/-hGxfRPa_fiY/Tx8dHycr8GI/AAAAAAAAAAw/mYNF5rCxduQ/s320/6125947734_0bde25c6e2.jpg[/img]

The Swahili people are a Bantu Speaking people on the Eastern Coast of Africa, mainly Tanzania, Kenya, and Mozambique. The Swahili people developed trade networks in one of the most important trade routes in the world, the Indian Sea Trade.

The Culture of the Swahili is one of Intermarriage. The Local Bantu Africans developed Trade with Arabs, Persians, Indians, and eventually Western Europeans beginning with the Portugese and later the British. Due to the diversity of cultures and people who traded with the Swahili, intermarriage, and her important position in the Indian Sea Trade, the Local Bantu's developed a unique culture and language, known as Swahili.

As expected with anything in Africa that does not resemble a "Mud Hut" or that is built of Stone, Historians and ignorant unlearned racists past and present have tried to claim the Swahili Architecture and Culture as "Arab", "Persian" or "Asiatic" with little input from the Local Africans. This is of course contrasted by the archeological and written record of Travelers to the Swahili Coast. Let us examine some of the latest findings.

Archaeological evidence proves that the Swahili developed from Cushitic Pastoralists who crossed the Rift Valley.(-Jacob L. Kimaryo*-East African Coastal Historical Towns. Asiatic or African?) This evidence further suggests that the Swahili learned and adapted non African styles of Architecture and art and incorporated these various art styles themselves into their own traditional culture and arts. In other words the Africans of the Swahili Coast developed relationships with various peoples(Indians, Persians, Chinese, etc), after traveling and trading with other cultures in foreign lands. The Swahili then hired local architects, artists and stone masons to not only build back in Africa but to teach local African architects, artists and stone masons their unique craft and style. This is no different to what countless people including Europeans, Arabs, and Persians themselves have always done in the past.

Also the notion that it was Persians and Arabs who developed the trade routes on the Swahili Coast is equally unfounded and against the evidence that proves the local Africans were long distant trading long before the advent of Islam and the arrival of Arab and Persian merchants. A Native Swahili researcher and archaeologist from the University of Dar Es Salaam, Dr. Felix Chami, has discovered an exciting find in a cave on the Island of Juani off the Tanzanian Coast. Inspired by the works of the Greek geographer Ptolemy, describing East African cities being "Metropolis" Dr. Chami has discovered items indicating long distant trade carbon dated to 600 B.C. Among the items discovered were Syrian Glass vessels, Greco-Roman Pottery, Sassanian Pottery from Persia and glass beads. (Tanzanian dig unearths ancient secret).

http://theyounghistorian7..jp/2012/01/african-trade-routes-swahili.html

The Final Nail in the Coffin of the "Arab/Persian/Asian" origin of the Swahili is a pasage from the Travel Journal of the "Berber" traveler Ibn Battuta who visited "Kilwa" one of the most important cities on the Swahili Coasts..

"We ... traveled by sea to the city of Kulwa [Kilwa in East Africa]...Most of its people are Zunuj, extremely black...The city of Kulwa is amongst the most beautiful of cities and most elegantly built... Their uppermost virtue is religion and righteousness and they are Shafi'i in rite."
-Ibn Battuta, A.D. 1331

[img]http://4.bp..com/-DRPrsrA_lDY/Tx8oDgEzaeI/AAAAAAAAAA4/Ot5VaIUWn90/s320/Indian+Ocean+Trade+Routes.jpg[/img]

Not only does Ibn Battuta describe the inhabitants of Kilwa as "Very Black" but also as "Zanji/Zanuuj" the Arabic word for Africans from the Swahili Coast. Where were all the Arab and Persians when Ibn Battuta visited Kilwa confirming the words of Ptolemy the geographer who also described the cities on the Swahili coast as Metropolis long before Islam. We can now dismiss any notion that non Africans had anything to do with the development of the magnificent culture of the Swahili people.

Yeah...Niger Congo speakers really didn't accomplish anything.

And Royal...Do you no that those Niger Congo speakers of the Western Sudanic(west Africa) were more advanced than those Afro-Asiatic speakers of Northwest Africa? True story.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:33am On Sep 12, 2013
So basically instead of Black Women Buying Perms, they should just move to the Sahara Desert and raise their children there for 120,000 thousand years

Oh Ok.....

Anything Else?

What Time ya Nurses Feed You today?

Those Black Women are gonna be in Trouble because that Sahara is About to Turn Green Again in About....*Looks at Watch* i'd say 15,000 years, Give or Take a Few Prophet Visions.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:35am On Sep 12, 2013
Now tha Niqqah writing about Bantus.....
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

I dunno about that Bro, you Seem Obsessed Imo

You attempted to correlate the Plight of Filthy Ginnys to Muts of North & East Africa....

And somewhere i am sure some gullible fool would have fell for it

Easily Persuaded Children Lurk This Forum Bro, Uncle Royal had to Put a Dagger in that Comment

No one is obsessed with anything. YOU confuse talking about the diversity of Africa with what YOU call mixed.

And where is proof East Africans like horners are not predominantly Africa? Because DNA/genetics shows they cluster more with other Africans.

Alyricist★Laura:
Is this Niqqah talking about Hair Again....

Didn't YOU make this thread about hair and accusing me of many ridiculous things?
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Tell me about the Rocket Ships The Bantus Built in 17,000 BCE

.....They weren't around tho......

They weren't yet truly....

Errr Nevermind

That's too deep for Him....

Err....What are we on Now?...Fulani Hair? or Italian Women Hairy Cuunts?.....

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 12, 2013
Royal you said Niger Congo people(lol!) never accomplished anything or had mostly had a shameful history, which is why me and Afrocentrics most claim North Africans and horners when that is not even the case. LOL!
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:42am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold:

And where is proof East Africans like horners are not predominantly Africa?

Rotflmfao@Predominantly "Africa".....

Africa...

No N....no nothing at the End

The "Africa" Race....

They Are "Predominantly African"...

The Wide Butt Fishy Ricotta Cheese Smelling Italian Women are Predominantly "European"...

Pardon Me...

"Europe"

They are Predominantly "Europe"....{Errr What?!}

Regardless of Pre-Domination....{Heavy Subliminal lol...} They are Muts....

Muts is Relative, when compared to West Africans, East Africans and North Africans are More Admixed.......

Errr........What About The Bantu RocketShips....
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:42am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold: Royal you said Niger Congo people(lol!) never accomplished anything

Rubbish, Royal said no Such

Royal is a Proud Niger Congo Diaspora Immortal....
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2013
Diaspora Immortal, Thats a Future Xbox Live Tag

Gotta Write That One Down

However i Agree on Percentages.....

Italians are Predominantly European, Ethios are Predominantly African.

However, i don't think The Yoruba Male or the German Guy Gives a Fhuck about their {Pre-Dominance)

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Rotflmfao@Predominantly "Africa".....

Africa...

No N....no nothing at the End

The "Africa" Race....

They Are "Predominantly African"...

The Wide Butt Fishy Ricotta Cheese Smelling Italian Women are Predominantly "European"...

Pardon Me...

"Europe"

They are Predominantly "Europe"....{Errr What?!}

Regardless of Pre-Domination....{Heavy Subliminal lol...} They are Muts....

Muts is Relative, when compared to West Africans, East Africans and North Africans are More Admixed.......

Errr........What About The Bantu RocketShips....

Errr...Africa is a big continent so of course everyone is going to be diverse in looks.

Anyways....
http://3.bp..com/-sVWa8OE56yE/T02FszxLpMI/AAAAAAAAANg/ylgVDlRLaVY/s1600/3D_2.png
In these results Ethiopians period (EtA, Eto,EtT & Ethiopian-jews) cluster closest to Sandawe of Central Tanzania, Khoisan (San & San-nb) of Western South Africa and Central Namibia, Kung of Central Namibia, pygmys of Northeast Congo and Masai of southeast Kenya.

East Africans(horners)=African.

smiley
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Rubbish, Royal said no Such

Royal is a Proud Niger Congo Diaspora Immortal....

You don't even know what Niger Congo means.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 2:52am On Sep 12, 2013
In the Eyes of a Nordic, Italians are Muts

In the Eyes of a Swedish Woman, Many Italians are Filthy.

Predominantly Doesn't matter

It's like a Brotha Saying....

"Yo I'm Predominantly a Thug"........

or

"Yo' I'm Predominantly Heterosexxxual"

Nah you're a Homo...

A Half a Homo is a Homo.

You can't group People with Mixed Genetic Backgrounds in the Same Class with more Pure Africans or More Pure Europeans based on Boader Line and a Sea

...These Bodies of Water have been crossed, and Vajina's have been Split.

A Predominant Thug Doesn't Scare Me.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Also the green Sahara only appear during the Neolithic. Before that it was a desert, even before and after the OAA. During that time people of the Aterian culture was living in North Africa. That was well before the Neolithic, but during the early Paleolithic. So of course they would adapt to the dry heat climate, since they were living their for a long time. Why can't people understand that Africa is really diverse geographically and humans have been living in Africa for a long time. So of course they would have certain traits, since Africans are the oldest humans. Of course trait like blue eyes, pale skin, straight hair or blonde hair are not indignous to Africa. But things like narrow noses or loose/curly hair or light skin actually are.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 12, 2013
Royal are Nordic people anthropologist? Italians ARE mixed...With mostly other Europeans and little non European.

Only Southern Italians are 10% African(I don't know how much Middle Eastern they are).

Again southern only. Muslims only controlled Sicily.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 3:03am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold: So of course they would have certain traits, since Africans are the oldest humans. Of course trait like blue eyes, pale skin, straight hair or blonde hair are not indignous to Africa. But things like narrow noses or loose/curly hair or light skin actually are.

Narrow Noses are most Certainly Native To Africa

Curly Hair is most Certainly Native {Varying Textures of Curls}

Straight Hair Isn't

You are Correlating Straight Hair with Narrow Noses as if they go Hand and Hand.

There is no proof that Straight Hair is Native to the Native African

Let the Legend talk to you......

"In the Ice it's important to have Long Hair to protect the Neck From Cold..." 1:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEv7sxJ8Iec

The Guy Makes Errors, but his Way of Thinking For What was available at the Time Is pretty Decent.

Felicia, you are Obsessed....

tongue ~ Obsession~.... tongue
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 3:08am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Again southern only. Muslims only controlled Sicily.

See this is the Part where the Book Nerd often lose sight of Advanced Logic and Proper Outlook on The Actual Real World Outside of the Bedroom

You say...

"Southern Only"

As if.....The Mixed Penis, had no means of Travel to Eventually "Corrupt"{Sarcasm} the rest of the genetic pool

...As if....

Man doesn't walk...

As If....

Man doesn't Travel....

As if, Man gets genetically corrupted in a particular spot, and Ceases to Make Forward Advancement in His Own Bipedal Functionality

By your Logic, Aids only Stayed in Manhattan And Never Corrupted other Neighboring Boroughs....

See That's the difference between Royal's Superior Mind, and One's Ordinary Mind.....

Your Quote Speaks Volumes to Your Flawed Mentality.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 12, 2013
Never said straight hair was native to Africa. If I did than my bad. Straight hair like this is certainly not native to Africa.
[img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4730744417616867&pid=1.7[/img]

^^^Not even INDIGENOUS North Africans.

What I said is loose/curly/wavy(depends) hair type are native. In order for Africans to have straight hair like Europeans is for them to live in a very cold type climate.

Anyways this quote agrees with me on climates having influence on human traits.

Morphological characteristics ...like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones. This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have shaped human races with regard not only to skin color and hair form but also the underlying bony structures of the nose, cheekbones, etc. (For example, more prominent noses humidify air better.) As far as we know, blood-factor frequencies are not shaped by these same climatic factors

--Gill, George W. Does Race Exist? A Proponent's Perspective. University of Wyoming, 2000

Example:

Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

See this is the Part where the Book Nerd often lose sight of Advanced Logic and Proper Outlook on The Actual Real World Outside of the Bedroom

You say...

"Southern Only"

As if.....The Mixed Penis, had no means of Travel to Eventually "Corrupt"{Sarcasm} the rest of the genetic pool

...As if....

Man doesn't walk...

As If....

Man doesn't Travel....

As if, Man gets genetically corrupted in a particular spot, and Ceases to Make Forward Advancement in His Own Bipedal Functionality

By your Logic, Aids only Stayed in Manhattan And Never Corrupted other Neighboring Boroughs....

See That's the difference between Royal's Superior Mind, and One's Ordinary Mind.....

Your Quote Speaks Volumes to Your Flawed Mentality.

Are you comparing Muslims to Aids? wink

Its historic fact that the Moors/Muslims didn't/never went farther than Sicily when it cam to Italy.
Re: The Official Royal Vs Kidstrangle Stop Denying Admixture You PsychoticNut Thread by AlyricistLaura: 3:11am On Sep 12, 2013
KidStranglehold: Never said straight hair was native to Africa. If I did than my bad. Straight hair like this is certainly not native to Africa.

Wonderful

Checkmate

Time for Some Fifa ~ cool ~

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese-dragon Boat Festival Versus Nigerian-boat Regatta. / Oriaku? / Satanic Aspects Of Yoruba Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.