Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack (1488 Views)

Who Say Buhari Is Bias? Pls Take Look At This / No Sensitive Documents Lost In Federal Secretariat Fire — Education Minister / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by wola44: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Is Nyesom Wike better than Ruqqayatu Rufai as Education minister. Note that Prof. Ruqqayatu Rufai is from Jigawa State.

Please let discuss my people
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by wola44: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Mrs Zainab Maina (Adamawa) – Minister for Women Affairs

Mrs Zainab Ibrahim Kuchi (Niger) – Minister of State for Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs

Prof (Mrs) Ruqayyatu Rufai (Jigawa) – Minister of Education

Alhaji Bukar Tijani (Borno) – Minister of State for Agric and Natural Resources

Dr. Shamsudeen Usman (Kano) – Minister of National Planning

Olugbenga Ashiru- Ogun- Minister Foreign Affair -OBJ issue

Olusola- Defense Minister Osun state
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by Iykopee(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2013
wola44: Mrs Zainab Maina (Adamawa) – Minister for Women Affairs

Mrs Zainab Ibrahim Kuchi (Niger) – Minister of State for Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs

Prof (Mrs) Ruqayyatu Rufai (Jigawa) – Minister of Education

Alhaji Bukar Tijani (Borno) – Minister of State for Agric and Natural Resources

Dr. Shamsudeen Usman (Kano) – Minister of National Planning

Olugbenga Ashiru- Ogun- Minister Foreign Affair -OBJ issue

Olusola- Defense Minister Osun state

The list is incomplete and utterly biased without mentioning ita and pepple, both from akwa ibom and river state respectively.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2013
Some people are just plain stupid.The president reserves the right to fire any Minister he perceives as been disloyal.Besides these ministers are going to be replaced by others from their own states.

If you like shout from now till the end of the world,it will not change anything.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by Richtalk: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2013
wola44: Is Nyesom Wike better than Ruqqayatu Rufai as Education minister. Note that Prof. Ruqqayatu Rufai is from Jigawa State.

And who told you that GEJ wont pick another Minister from Jigawa!

Somehow, I just have this feeling that this woman is not suppose to be a professor. (I may be wrong o)
I have been looking for her publications but I cant find any. please help!

BA History, BUK, MA History[b] BUK[/b], Phd Education West virginia university.
Went back to lecture in BUK. Now bacame a professor in BUK in 2003

And she is still going back to BUK

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by wola44: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2013
Yes , the president have the right to sack any minister, but below are minister of bad record/ fraud

the Symbols of Corruption was not sack why

1. Petroleum Minister Diezani- Oil well , 2B million fight issue etc.
2. Attorney Minister Adoke- Oil well
3. Labour Minister - Fuel subsidy fraud
4. Niger Delta Minister- Mansion in Abuja, Contract fraud.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands !
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by ijeoma100: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2013
wola44: Is Nyesom Wike better than Ruqqayatu Rufai as Education minister. Note that Prof. Ruqqayatu Rufai is from Jigawa State.

@OP, reading your post with its liberal sprinkling of grammatical errors, it's no wonder the Education minister was sacked, seeing how the education system produces people like yourself.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2013
ijeoma100:

@OP, reading your post with its liberal sprinkling of grammatical errors, it's no wonder the Education minister was sacked, seeking how the education system produces people like yourself.

undecided
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by IGBOSON1: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2013
I actually like the woman. She was sacrificed on the alter of 2015 politicking!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by Abagworo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nyesom Wike can't speak English.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by wheelbarrow: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Abagworo: Nyesom Wike can't speak English.

Everything is Pure Politics to the Retardeen.

He wouldn't mind sacrificing if his Rotund Son's future on the altar of his 2015 ambition..
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by DrWalter: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Clueless retardeen
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by ShineIt: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
ijeoma100:

@OP, reading your post with its liberal sprinkling of grammatical errors, it's no wonder the Education minister was sacked, seeing how the education system produces people like yourself.

Bru-ha-ha-ha
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by Beaf1: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
wheel barrow:

Everything is Pure Politics to the Retardeen.

He wouldn't mind sacrificing if his Rotund Son's future on the altar of his 2015 ambition..

^
Chai grin
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by BrutusOj(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
I can only criticize GEJ if he replaces d sacked minister wit ppl from states outside d states of d sacked minister..and for d former minister of Education, Prof. Ruqayat,she failed woefully wit her irrelevant policies n her biased restructuring of JAMB cut off mark in d last UTME...
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Shut that pit so called mouth of yours.
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by wola44: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
ijeoma100:

SORRY FOR UR LIFE.
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Abagworo: Nyesom Wike can't speak English.

Rufai cant pronounce English words well.
Whats kwomittee, kwom, kwurrikwulum,and many others.
Her intonation is too crude( i understand we r all africans but i know that Sanusi,Cyril Stober are northerners too).

So,if english is ur own basis, forget it

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2013

Please let discuss my people whenever you become nigerian presidnt, you can do it in your own way undecided
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by Abagworo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Rufai cant pronounce English words well.
Whats kwomittee, kwom, kwurrikwulum,and many others.
Her intonation is too crude( i understand we r all africans but i know that Sanusi,Cyril Stober are northerners too).

So,if english is ur own basis, forget it

I'm not talking about accent and intonation. I mean speaking English at all. Did you watch his ministerial screening?
Re: GEJ Is Bias In Education Minister Sack by dridowu: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
The president has the constitutional right to appoint whoever he dim fit for the post, but on reality we all know the reason they are sacked. Nobody should tell us that na fish dy inside sardine again

(1) (Reply)

Royal Rumble!!! Delta Senatorial Election: The Winner Is??? / Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section / Ogun Govt.set To Construct #200billion Mega City - Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.