Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section (1461 Views)

Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lately, I have come to notice there are too many under aged children on Nairaland.

You will know them by the shallowness of their comments which clearly show they don't read the post before commenting, or they don't understand what they read. They are the first to start throwing tantrum at any comment they perceive as offensive to their tribe. They derail threads, and call people names for drawing their attention to the flaws in their logic.

You need not blame them. After all, ASUU and FG kept them at home and they needed to be busy.

Do you fall into this category?

If yes, please kindly direct your energy to the Romance section.

Thanks. And please , no offense meant.

1 Like

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by plaindealer: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
gregtochi: Lately, I have come to notice there are too many under aged children on Nairaland.

You will know them by the shallowness of their comments which clearly show they don't read the post before commenting, or they don't understand what they read. They are the first to start throwing tantrum at any comment they perceive as offensive to their tribe. They derail threads, and call people names for drawing their attention to the flaws in their logic.

You need not blame them. After all, ASUU and FG kept them at home and they needed to be busy.

Do you fall into this category?

Thanks. And please , no offense meant.

gregtochi:

Kudos to Stella
The best Aviation minister ever..

gregtochi:
Thumbs up GEJ and Stella

With he above quotes, you are a million times worse...

Next abeg...lmao

11 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by oilykid(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
n since wen did it bcum a crime on nl for teenagers to air their views
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
plaindealer:

Next abeg...lmao

Are u not quoting out of context?
You know... Dats a misrepresentation of information.
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Mynd44: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
plaindealer:

Next abeg...lmao
Wikid gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by plaindealer: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
gregtochi:

Are u not quoting out of context?
You know... Dats a misrepresentation of information.

Nothing out of context, those are your words and obvious hypocrisy...

I know your type and I saw you coming from far far away...

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by donphilopus: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
gregtochi: Do you fall into this category?

What are you trying to insinuate?? Are you trying to say that Nairaland Romance Section belongs to kid?? If YES, give some reasons, why you think the posters there are all kids!
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by plaindealer: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by donphilopus: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2013
plaindealer: That childish comment must be out of context too...

The guy was just being sardonic to have spewed that trash!
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2013
Frustration is worrying the OP.....
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2013
plaindealer:

Nothing out of context, those are your words and obvious hypocrisy...

I know your type and I saw you coming from far far away...

Politics / Re: Nigeria & Israel To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement by gregtochi(m): 10:49am On Oct 23

Anybody who doesn't like this news will have to check with his shrink.

This is the type of things that encourage commerce with its attendant effect on our economy.

Kudos to Stella
The best Aviation minister ever

Now if you juxtapose with d brief u quoted earlier.
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 01, 2013
plaindealer:

Next abeg...lmao

Travel / Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by gregtochi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27

Good riddance!
Hmm I am all smiles.
Thumbs up GEJ and Stella

What do u gain by misinforming the people?
Or do enjoy picking fights?

1 Like

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by plaindealer: 1:15am On Dec 01, 2013
gregtochi:

Travel / Re: Ethiopian Airways Advertized Fares For Enugu To Asia,europe, Usa, India & Cairo by gregtochi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27

Good riddance!
Hmm I am all smiles.
Thumbs up GEJ and Stella

What do u gain by misinforming the people?
Or do enjoy picking fights?

And the best Aviation minister ever too for presiding over the killing of hundreds of Nigerians as they fall from the sky or for her corrupt and incompetent acts like bullet proof cars??

I really don't care what context you claim, this is a public forum, not your private forum where you dictate to people what can ad not be posted or who can and not post or should be confined to your romance forum.

You've called people sociopaths on this forum so you are part of the rubbish and tantrums you are railing against. Watch your own hypocrisy instead or worrying about other people on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by OMAJE4: 1:18am On Dec 01, 2013
plaindealer:

Next abeg...lmao
This thread is made appropriate because of "kids" like you! Can you mention a minister of aviation that has performed better than Stella? Controversy aside, just mention one lets see who the real dumbass is.

7 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 01, 2013
OMAJE4: This thread is made appropriate because of "kids" like you! Can you mention a minister of aviation that has performed better than Stella? Controversy aside, just mention one lets see who the real dumbass is.
That she is the best aviation minister Nigeria ever had,should that give her the impunity to plunder the nation's ?
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by OMAJE4: 1:35am On Dec 01, 2013
Tadon200:
That she is the best aviation minister Nigeria ever had,should that give her the impunity to plunder the nation's ?

Obviously, another kid. Here's what the OP wrote in his opening post and you guys seem to be in a hurry to prove him right.

You will know them by the shallowness of their comments which clearly show they don't read the post before commenting, or they don't understand what they read.

Now did you read where I wrote "controversy aside" in my post, Kid?

4 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by donphilopus: 1:42am On Dec 01, 2013
OMAJE4: This thread is made appropriate because of "kids" like you! Can you mention a minister of aviation that has performed better than Stella? Controversy aside, just mention one lets see who the real dumbass is.
Calling people kids won't solve your problem!

1 Like

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by OMAJE4: 1:54am On Dec 01, 2013
donphilopus: Calling people kids won't solve your problem!
And where do you come in? Perhaps you're just poke-nosing as usual?
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2013
OMAJE4:

Obviously, another kid. Here's what the OP wrote in his opening post and you guys seem to be in a hurry to prove him right.

You will know them by the shallowness of their comments which clearly show they don't read the post before commenting, or they don't understand what they read.

Now did you read where I wrote "controversy aside" in my post, Kid?
okay o I apologize. if calling me a kid will make you sleep at night ,then you are definitely welcomed. if cosmetic surgery of the airport is what you call best ever , then your case is clearly irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 01, 2013
In the land of the blind ,a one eye man is the king.
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by OMAJE4: 2:08am On Dec 01, 2013
Tadon200:
okay o I apologize. if calling me a kid will make you sleep at night ,then you are definitely welcomed. if cosmetic surgery of the airport is what you call best ever , then your case is clearly irredeemable.
Ogbeni, i didnt call anyone best anything, I only challenged you to mention someone that has done better. Is that too much for you to do?

3 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by biafranqueen: 2:14am On Dec 01, 2013
OP I agree with you 100% wink very immature and non productive posts, you can spot them a a mile away. So what's going on did they stop caning children in Nigeria. Oh wait most of the obnoxious ones are from abroad, lack of upbringing when both parents are working 12 hours a day and no adult supervision, plus the government will caution you if you lay a finger on them undecided I answered my own question grin

3 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by biafranqueen: 2:22am On Dec 01, 2013
they would not even be able to mention any ministers in any sector unless it was tribal based on Nairaland embarassed
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by solomon111(m): 2:49am On Dec 01, 2013
plaindealer:

Next abeg...lmao
I don't understand you o.
Would you mind telling me what makes his post childish?
What is childish about his political allegiance which is clearly different from yours?
Look at your own post history and see the true definition of childishness.
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by plaindealer: 4:34am On Dec 01, 2013

It's impossible to attribute any good performance to any of them because they are all useless, corrupt and incompetent just like the rest of GEJ's administration and I definitely wont qualify a woman and public official that presided over the death of hundreds of Nigerians, an indicted crooked and corrupt lying public official with 3 years recommended sentence prescribed by the Nigerian legislature with good performance. Good performance doesn't lead to hundreds of deaths, crookedness, perjury and institutionalized corruption.

And please, relax with the name calling and emotional tantrums. The OP you are defending said something about kids and tantrums right?

Obviously referring to people like you and himself..

1 Like

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by anthoniosp(m): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Hmm... So politics now wants to separate our young adults from our teenagers... Hasn't it done damages?
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2013
plaindealer:

It's impossible to attribute any good performance to any of them because they are all useless, corrupt and incompetent just like the rest of GEJ's administration and I definitely wont qualify a woman and public official that presided over the death of hundreds of Nigerians, an indicted crooked and corrupt lying public official with 3 years recommended sentence prescribed by the Nigerian legislature with good performance. Good performance doesn't lead to hundreds of deaths, crookedness, perjury and institutionalized corruption.

And please, relax with the name calling and emotional tantrums. The OP you are defending said something about kids and tantrums right?

PLAINDEALER! This thread is not about the aviation minister or GEJ for that matter.
It is about the type of posters that have beseeched this forum, and I believe, its either you did not understand my original post, or you did but choose to derail d thread.

In an attempt to crucify me, you have had to go digging my previous posts, quoting me out of context where it suits u. And above all, describing my posts as hypocritical.

In all honesty, I ask u to re-read ur posts on this thread and then re-read my original post, and see if u meet any of the criteria I listed. Then u place ur self where u rightly belong.

3 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by ibnakogun: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2013
Misrepresentating fact is worst than being childish. Cause I can't just decipher why you praise a corrupt and clueless government religiously, and will not expect backlash and tongue lashing from peeps who the incompetency of the useless government is having negative effect on their lives.
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Ngokafor(f): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2013
gregtochi:

PLAINDEALER! This thread is not about the aviation minister or GEJ for that matter.
It is about the type of posters that have beseeched this forum, and I believe, its either you did not understand my original post, or you did but choose to derail d thread.

In an attempt to crucify me, you have had to go digging my previous posts, quoting me out of context where it suits u. And above all, describing my posts as hypocritical.

In all honesty, I ask u to re-read ur posts on this thread and then re-read my original post, and see if u meet any of the criteria I listed. Then u place ur self where u rightly belong.

Well that goes to tell you he is one of the kids you were complaining about....
....btw you are correct with your observation,too many kids and dumb oldies acting like kids have invaded and messed up this section.

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2013
ibn akogun: Misrepresentating fact is worst than being childish. Cause I can't just decipher why you praise a corrupt and clueless government religiously, and will not expect backlash and tongue lashing from peeps who the incompetency of the useless government is having negative effect on their lives.

What does it benefit to bring in unrelated issue together. We make comments based on d facts presented and perhaps, some precedents, but related issues. And that my friend, is the onus of this thread.
When u discredit valid observations, because the poster had at some point posted something out of tune with ur political leaning, does it make ur post more matured or childish.

And, it is absolutely crass for anyone to leave d issues and start attcking personality.

Please again, let's be properly guilded
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by ibnakogun: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2013
gregtochi:

What does it benefit to bring in unrelated issue together. We make comments based on d facts presented and perhaps, some precedents, but related issues. And that my friend, is the onus of this thread.
When u discredit valid observations, because the poster had at some point posted something out of tune with ur political leaning, does it make ur post more matured or childish.

And, it is absolutely crass for anyone to leave d issues and start attcking personality.

Please again, let's be properly guilded

What fact are you presenting Mr man, how do you want peeps that lost family members in air mishap to react to your comment of oduah been the best aviation minister. Or assu members react to gej praising post. Gej is a total failure and the more you guys are bent on doing unnecessary p.r on his behalf, we will be here to scold y'all.
Re: Too Many Children On Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2013
plaindealer:

I sense comprehension challenges with you.

It's really rather obvious to everyone who is reading this thread that you have proven beyond reasonable doubt that you qualify for the group I described earlier.

Was my observations right or wrong

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Police Should Have Stopped This Wedding Boy 9 Year Marries Woman Pictured / World Health Organization Declares Nigeria Ebola Free.. / David Mark And Pdp Senators Kill Bsc/hnd Dichotomy Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.