Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? (644 Views)

Bad Breath / Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) / Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? by andicod1st(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Will you be honest enough to your best friend or family member to draw his or her attention to the fact that he or she has a bad breath?
Re: Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? by safe06: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
yes I will,though in a polite and convincing manner,cause I expect same to b done to me in any of my defect or errs
Re: Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? by otanice(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yes I wil because I want the best from them but not in an embarrassing way.
Re: Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? by phranseeqz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
I just did that yesterday. with style sha. I told him the paste he uses smells bad
Re: Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? by phranseeqz(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
I just did that yesterday. with style sha. I told him the paste he uses smells bad. undecided
Re: Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? by andicod1st(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
phranseeqz: I just did that yesterday. with style sha. I told him the paste he uses smells bad
lol... I can iamgine such a bad-smelling kinda toothpaste

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? by Emmyk(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Family members, sure. Friends, nah. I cant. When you are explaining something, I understand it so fast! Holding my breathe and nodding in agreement! cheesy
Re: Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? by gloriana(f): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
I tld a friend 1s dow nt face 2 face bt true sms n vry politly n my friends bfriend bout her a mouth wash as a gift n she got d message
Re: Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? by ayooluwa2(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tell andicod this is not a Front Page material
Re: Can You Tell Your Best Friend That He Or She Has A Bad Breath? by Tinkybabe(f): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yes, I can and would! though in a discreet manner so as not to leave them embarrassed.

That's the least one should do as a friend .Would you rather in your attempt to appear a good friend expose them to more embarrassing situations?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell And Infertility / 20 Practical Uses For Coca Cola,.proof That Coke Don't Belong In The Human Body / All About Mosquitoes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.