Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Weapon Of Thanksgiving Part 1 - Winning Each Day Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Weapon Of Thanksgiving Part 1 - Winning Each Day Devotional (831 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / The Weapon Of Thanksgiving Part 2 - Winning Each Day Devotional / Why You Must Hear From God - Winning Each Day Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weapon Of Thanksgiving Part 1 - Winning Each Day Devotional by PstWoleSoetan(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2 Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

Sept 11, 2013

THE WEAPON OF THANKSGIVING

Psalm 69:30 I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

When you have fasted, prayed and confessed the Word and the situation remains the same, it is time to switch to the weapon of thanksgiving! God does not only want us to count our blessings, He also wants us to number them.

The reason God will not promote some people is because He will lose them if He does. Success is more difficult to manage than failure. Lay no claim to humility until you have tasted power and you can still return the praise and Glory to Him who has taken you to such heights.

Praise God in a crazy way today! When you cannot trace God (when you cannot comprehend what is going on), praise Him with few prayer points but plenty of praise. In your office and at your home, remember what God has done and praise Him like you have never done in your life. Just keep praising Him!

Uriah is described as a true Jew, a good man (2 Sam 11:11) yet David killed him to cover up his sins. God sent a prophet to David and he repented. The amazing part is that God actually forgave him! David was the only man in the Old Testament who operated as a King, a Priest and a Prophet. In Psalm 22, he described the Crucifixion, Psalm 23 depicts Jesus’ death (valley of the shadow of death) and Psalm 24 portrays His resurrection (lift up your head O ye gates).

David was distinguished because he understood the weapon of thanksgiving! When the Ark was returned to Israel, David stopped at every 18 feet to sacrifice to God, recounting every victory that God had given him. This is a lifestyle we all must adopt if we are to continue to walk in victory.

PRAYER: Lord I thank You for the fullness of Your love, I thank You for choosing me to be a vessel of Your mercy and a beneficiary of your grace. Thank You Lord for qualifying me.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 95:1-6

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Speaks On The Issue Of Boko Haram / "Mother Nature Sure Blew It...." / The Hijab Strikes Again In Ejigbo,osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.