Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? (2698 Views)

Guy Be Honest Can You Date Plus Size Lady Like This? / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Anuoluwap(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
All ye guys and hot chicks in this 'obodo' Nigeria, can you resist sexual temptation? or you give it to the them as they want it?
Especially the guys, I bet it's hard to see one that can resist a voluptuous mama and those girls when they see the guy next door with the six-packs "omo their head don blow bdat....lobatan" most people will ignore cause they are not sure of their capability. This is the moment of truth,
How sure are you?
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by AlyricistLaura: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
I Sleep with whatever i see, life is too short for Games

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by AlyricistLaura: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
I don't try and resist a damn thing, as a matter of Fact i was saving MY Klondike Bars till Tonight for the Football Game, But i think i just might venture into the Freezer and Crack Open that Pack right now.

Sometimes resisting temptation can lead to a loss in Mood to Satisfy a Lust

If you engage in an Activity or Person within An Inopportune Time Period, then possibly the Mood, Allure, and Lust May Cease to
Still Exists, At That Moment....

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Anuoluwap(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

*opens mouth*
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by AlyricistLaura: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yea, That's how i get down
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Anuoluwap(m): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2013
For me it's beta not to experience such things cause my body go do like electric shock if girl touch me. Dat y i avoid mst of those girls dying to see my six-packs lol
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by tosingcfr(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
In Sam Loco's voice -Nothing moves me even if you go n'a'k'e'd. Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by AlyricistLaura: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anuoluwap: For me it's beta not to experience such things cause my body go do like electric shock if girl touch me. Dat y i avoid mst of those girls dying to see my six-packs lol

Yeah, but you will reach an Age where your Body Will not Perform those Electric Shocks at the Optimum Level.

At this Point in your Life, you will wish you were using that Body During It's Prime

Give in to your Urges My Bro

A Prime Body Must be Taken Advantage of, and Utilized Properly

You won't Always Have that Prime Power.

That's why i am talking full advantage of my 20s.

In my 60s i will Reminisce about
What Use to Be....

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Anuoluwap(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
tosingcfr: In Sam Loco's voice -Nothing moves me even if you go n'a'k'e'd. Hehehe
here comes another holy type. Hmmm heheheheeey!
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by tosingcfr(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anuoluwap:
here comes another holy type. Hmmm heheheheeey!
That's Sam Loco Na. I will go with the guy that says he f**ks anything f**kable

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by mashnino(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

oboi...how many mad persons u don sleep with

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin grin grin

Once upon a time! I got really born-again. Am not joking.

I started reading my Bible real tight. Christian literature and all. I said no to sex until after marriage - well, I thought that shít was easy! grin

Mehn, this Christian devil na PROFESSIONAL. My abstinence lasted exactly 1 month - I was counting (meanwhile, one of my serial fornicator pals had already gone without for 6 months!).

I had started blanking all the girls that call and I don't pick unknown numbers.

So I went to Owerri to take care of stuff, and this ice-cream babe I did not allow to sleep about 2 months earlier calls again. It's only a harmless call right? grin

I've been avoiding her calls for a while; why not say hi to a friend who is somewhere far away. Omo na so e do me o.

Me: Bla bla bla.
Her: Bla bla bla.

Me: Where are you?
She: Owerri (Geddemit!)

From seeing her to plenty gist, feminine energy mehn. Babe come follow me go house. Well, I still knew nothing was gonna happen. Why would I have to buy condoms - am born-again man!

Night come reach, babe come unleash ontop my bed oh. The devil is a liar grin.

Well, my anointing is strong. So I still lie down park well for one side. Meanwhile, babe go don dey reason since - wetin dey happen? Is it someone else wearing his skin?

Born-again Christian brother. No condoms. Smoking hot chic on same bed. Can he resist?

I tried ladies and gentlemen. I did my fúcking best to resist this temptation that I brought upon myself. But the devil entered me about 3 am.

I had no choice but to introduce her to a new level of grace cry.

So I don't trust myself o! Or rather I really do trust myself to fall into temptation.

"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation" grin ----- Oscar Wilde.

6 Likes

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Anuoluwap(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
mashnino:

I think sey na lady bdat laura na
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by eaglechild: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
oops wrong thread
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by mashnino(m): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
Anuoluwap:
I think sey na lady bdat laura na

i no even knw d person gender

dat na why i use "persons"...

so any one wey d OP dey refer to..."persons" cover am
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
shut up!
Its only a sex starved jerk that would write such.
Becos its a faceless forum,i bet ur have not seen a lady's pant b4.

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Exponental(m): 3:55am On Sep 13, 2013
I have resisted married girls (shld I call them women), cos they are either teenagers or in their early 20s....... But it was God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by tpia5: 3:59am On Sep 13, 2013
james 1

13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;

14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Holamarncy: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] grin..wonda y six packs dey remote control gurls..even if dem knw sey d guy no bad boy....

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 13, 2013
8packs dey here o

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

The realest...ICU
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I don't try and resist a damn thing, as a matter of Fact i was saving MY Klondike Bars till Tonight for the Football Game, But i think i just might venture into the Freezer and Crack Open that Pack right now.

Sometimes resisting temptation can lead to a loss in Mood to Satisfy a Lust

If you engage in an Activity or Person within An Inopportune Time Period, then possibly the Mood, Allure, and Lust May Cease to
Still Exists, At That Moment....

The realest...ICU again

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2013
Me ve bin resistin it 4 d past 2yrs nw.nd its rili fun,i rili say CHIOKIKE imelawe,4 ma man,d born again type.wnt allow me wear bum shorts in his presence,wnt allow me spend a 9t any tym i visit,if 4 sum reasons i cant go bk 2 ph dat day [he is based in bayesla],,na d sista house i go go spend d 9t. Its rili fun.i feel lyk a V again.
Anuoluwap: All ye guys and hot chicks in this 'obodo' Nigeria, can you resist sexual temptation? or you give it to the them as they want it?
Especially the guys, I bet it's hard to see one that can resist a voluptuous mama and those girls when they see the guy next door with the six-packs "omo their head don blow bdat....lobatan" most people will ignore cause they are not sure of their capability. This is the moment of truth,
How sure are you?
Anuoluwap: All ye guys and hot chicks in this 'obodo' Nigeria, can you resist sexual temptation? or you give it to the them as they want it?
How sure are you?
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
As a single man i'll be stupid to reject the advances of a hot sexy broad (no b the ones wey get shape like ladder o, grin my prick no go even stand).

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Monicasque(f): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
for a guy i know how u ppl always make it seem as if u r they main man if u play a woman but for a lady is kinda bad

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Anuoluwap(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
eaglechild: oops wrong thread
You miss way? lol
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by Les: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
I can be choosy at times, if I wanna have se.x or I'm Hot, I won't but can still resist but If I'm not Hot or don't wanna tongue any lady's seduction can turn real messy. For me and some guys like me, I guess it's just the mood
wanna know what this does
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by UyiIredia(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
If she gatz the goods and we are in a secluded area, and she bares it all, I'll fall, other than that there's no guarantee.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by drnoel: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I dont sleep with everything the walks on two or fours. I partner at a time abeg. Life is too short and special to gamble with.
Re: Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? by fuckluv(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
mashnino:

grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Spending For A Gal You Havent Married / 13 Things You Should Not Do After A Breakup * / Is She Interested In Me Or Just Being A Good Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.