Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP (1358 Views)

Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / Azazi’s Kinsmen Against His Burial In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2013
Some members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Bayelsa State, home state of President Goodluck Jonathan have joined forces with the Kawu Baraje led PDP.

The members of the New PDP in Bayelsa are mostly loyalists of former governor, Timipre Sylva, who was incidentally denied second term ticket while Baraje was the acting national chairman of the party.

Sylva, who was then at logger heads with President Jonathan was replaced with Governor Henry Dickson.

The New PDP in Bayelsa is being led by former special adviser on security matters to Sylva, Mr. Richard Kpodoh.

Other members are the former publisher of the Spynet magazine and close friend of Timipre Sylva, Mr. Sidi Godwin, the former commissioner for water resources, Chief K. D. Francis Itiokeife, the former chairman, Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Council, Ineye Ingbaifegha, Sir Tonye Okio, Alabo Martins, Abel Ogboma, Timi Frank, Abule Okara and Braboke Stanley.

In their message to the PDP members in the state, the New Bayelsa PDP said real PDP members were re-grouping in the state to tell the whole world that they were supporting Alhaji Baraje and Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola.

According to them, “Let the old PDP impunity and injustice pass away and a new dawn break over Nigeria with the new authentic PDP. Nigeria has never been more divided, the Niger Delta has never been more divided, Bayelsa State has never been more divided. The new authentic PDP is our only hope. Let’s keep promises. That is what Ijaws are known for,” they said.

They have also claimed that more members who had been alienated from the party in the state had pledged loyalty to the group.

Source : http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/09/12/jonathans-kinsmen-join-new-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by Chanchit: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Osanobua...! Na hin be say maggot don dey live inside salt be that o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by 1radioguru1: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
That small man you push aside yesterday will become a grow up man to push you back tomorrow.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by rolchi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
Na play dem de do. The play go soon end.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by sunstyle(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
yawa dey ooo abeg make una bring me a cup of water 2 carry cool myself or na ogogoro go fit cool dis political presure no make i go toilet come.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by SlyIg(f): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
undecidedProblem still dey...
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by Rexsul: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
ol is wel
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by egift(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
When Jonathan is kick-out of Aso Rock, he can not return home - Even Dokubo will command more respect than the Zoologist.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jokers!!!
Inconsequential!!
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerlan: Jokers!!!
Inconsequential!!

Enjoy it while it last! Your days are numbered on nairaland as your boss is on his way out. Prepare to go back to your baby killing clinic (abortion).
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by Pataki: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Little by little, a stronger army of new PDP is forming. grin

Wetin even concern me sef....... undecided
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by OjangSunday: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Is your father of blessed memory they will chase out of his grave not Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] where is new pdp office in Bayelsa so that i can quickly go and seal it off. Tell me am waiting

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by MafiaMan: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
According to them, “Let the old PDP impunity and injustice pass away and a new dawn break over Nigeria with the new authentic PDP. Nigeria has never been more divided, the Niger Delta has never been more divided, Bayelsa State has never been more
divided.
The new authentic PDP is our only hope. Let’s keep
promises. That is what Ijaws are known for,” they said.
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by egift(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ojang Sunday: Is your father of blessed memory they will chase out of his grave not Jonathan.

Mark my words: One day GEJ will be kicked out of Aso Rock. Where is Gaddafi, Saddam and co?
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by takeprofit: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
egift:

Mark my words: One day GEJ will be kicked out of Aso Rock. Where is Gaddafi, Saddam and co?

what did jonathan do wrong? because he is making efforts to ensure the power sector, transport sector and nigeria as a whole works? and refused to loot the treasury like ur brothers?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by madamoringo(f): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
This is one place and opportunity other parties should be improving their alliances and forming new ones. Completely divide the retardeen's state using all types of factions. Make him eke out a victory, if he ever gets one and use that distraction to floor him in critical states in the North, MB, Rivers, etc. He is dead in every state in the SW anyway, already!
Re: Jonathan’s Kinsmen Join New PDP by ShineIt: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
madam_oringo: This is one place and opportunity other parties should be improving their alliances and forming new ones. Completely divide the retardeen's state using all types of factions.

If you want factions we give you factions.

You people are crying about Fasehun's OPC but wait till we use UPN.

You will get your just reward with factions very soon.

(1) (Reply)

Reminding President Jonathan What Has Been Said About Ogogoro / I Am A Virus In PDP, Tukur Tells Lamido / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.