Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan (2123 Views)

Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan / APC Dares Jonathan To Sue Akande For Libel / Gov. Sylva Dares Jonathan And Flags Off Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by NewsINigeria(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-P8C8xwx1vqM/UjKrUWyojkI/AAAAAAAAtvM/wCDLzhj3o2M/s1600/Gov+Lamido.jpg[/img]

The man being positioned by some powerful forces to take over Aso Rock in 2015, Governor Sule Lamido has vowed to continue his crusade against injustice, rule of law and fairness for Nigerian masses, saying even if President Goodluck Jonathan use all the
security agencies against him, there is no turning back.

"I am not bothered about sacking of ministers by President Jonathan, even if they use EFCC or other agency fighting corruption to arrest me after the end of my tenure on May 29,2015, I will not be perturbed because I am used to going to jail."

The governor stated this Wednesday evening when he received members of the PDP Justice team under the leadership of Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje from Katsina state at the government House Dutse.

Governor Lamido said poverty and lack of good political policies are the major challenges facing the nation’s political system, insisted that only justice and respect for the rule of law could change the situation.

Governor Lamido further stressed that PDP as a party was built on the ideology of some Nigerian’s who want the progress of the country, adding that it is wrong for few individuals like Jonathan and Bamanga Tukur to think that they can hijack the nations politics for personal benefits.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, So I Posted Her Unclad Pics Online ----- Read The Story Here With The Pics
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by 247notire(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by KnowAll(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
How many miles is Duste to Lagos = 800 km.
How many miles is Dutse to Abuja = 450 km

[size=16pt]This gentleman with all intent and purposes, living 100's of miles from Lagos(the media capital of Naija and also doubling as the propaganda capital of the nation) and Abuja(the Political Capital) Has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the most astute, best Financial Manager amongst all the Governors in the nation, considering his low-income based allocation. He is the best when it comes to service-delivery to his people. He has transformed a dusty, back-water called Duste in particular and Jigawa State in general into a sahelian wonderland that one can only envy.

To have this kind of ingenious silent performer at the centre would be like " a second manna-from heaven ". Let us make it happen, Lamido has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he can deliver. What are we waiting for, that is our next President, so boys and girls let us get started.

Forget Fashola, Forget Akpabio, Forget Amechi and Forget Sullivan, Lamido is the real deal. He is a thousand times ahead of the aforementioned, so let us vote-in Lamido.

[/size]
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Gbawe: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
We all know Lamido is sure of himself because GEJ is a highly unsophisticated President political stakeholders have all worked out. GEJ can only flex muscle against Southerners like Amaechi and Sylva. Lamido knows he is on solid ground playing 'brave man' against 'lame Duck' GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gibberish!
When they speak what i see is desperation.
Too bad because 'No vacancy in Aso Rock.'

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by KnowAll(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
We all know Lamido is sure of himself because GEJ is a highly unsophisticated President political stakeholders have all worked out. GEJ can only flex muscle against Southerners like Amaechi and Sylva. Lamido knows he is on solid ground playing 'brave man' against 'lame Duck' GEJ.

Is Jonathan the President of Southern Nigeria or Nigeria as a whole. I too noticed the way he shows his 'fangs' without hesitation when a southern Politician disagrees with him. But when it is a Northerner, he behave like some stone-dead deaf and dumb mofos, one would think the President and his loud-mouthed handlers have all gone bone-deaf!!!! Na wao!!! for Mr Jonathan!!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by gramci: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
We de laugh cheesy
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by taharqa: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gbawe: We all know Lamido is sure of himself because GEJ is a highly unsophisticated President political stakeholders have all worked out. GEJ can only flex muscle against Southerners like Amaechi and Sylva. Lamido knows he is on solid ground playing 'brave man' against 'lame Duck' GEJ.
Oh! SHUT it, Clown. Nyako, Gov of Adamawa, has since been rendered Politically USELESS even more than Ameachi. He controls almost no political structure in Adamawa, and even lost a State House of Assembly Election a few months ago in his own Local Govt. Most of d Ministers and officials GEJ have sacked are Northerners. When d time comes to deal with Lamido and his Co-travellers, they wud be dealt with; and then you LOSERS can do what you are used to doing: whine, cry, shout meaninglessly on d pages of Newspapers and online on NL, etc...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Mogidi2: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gbawe: We all know Lamido is sure of himself because GEJ is a highly unsophisticated President political stakeholders have all worked out. GEJ can only flex muscle against Southerners like Amaechi and Sylva. Lamido knows he is on solid ground playing 'brave man' against 'lame Duck' GEJ.

Bros I noticed you're no longer regular in this politics section, abi the news is too dreadful for you?

Lamido the new chief progressive governor according to Gbawe....hehehe!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Gbawe: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
taharqa: Oh! SHUT it, Clown. Nyako, Gov of Adamawa, has since been rendered Politically USELESS even more than Ameachi. He controls almost no political structure in Adamawa, and even lost a State House of Assembly Election a few months ago in his own Local Govt. Most of d Ministers and officials GEJ have sacked are Northerners. When d time comes to deal with Lamido and his Co-travellers, they wud be dealt with; and then you LOSERS can do what you are used to doing: whine, cry, shout meaninglessly on d pages of Newspapers and online on NL, etc...

Frustrated mumu. 'Period' pain worrying you? You are a lousy creature to begin with but 'time of the month' issues must render you a real pain. Abeg go and recover somewhere and leave others be. Loser.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Omen100(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Abati, Okupe & the lap-fowl crew over to U guys, Gov. Lamido just kicked president jonathan in balls

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by taharqa: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gbawe:

Frustrated mumu. 'Period' pain worrying you? You are a lousy creature to begin with but 'time of the month' issues must render you a real pain. Abeg go and recover somewhere and leave others be. Loser.
lol...words don fail d 'Great' Apostle @Gbawe?? I thought you were saying that GEJ only 'deals' with Southerners, and has not 'touched' Northerners. Abeg, continue in that line of thought; am all Ears, Master Chief @Gbawe...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by drnoel: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gibberish!! Its irrelevant who is sure an unsure. Whats impt is who makes a good president. Mr. Lamido should not have fear 4 GEJ cos the president is only human. Case closed.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Dhortunn(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
Action movie...
Btw Lamido, Jonathan, Fowl o...you all are damn useless....fighting for your old and ragged as-se-s
You have nothing for this country and you all are still trying to frustrate the youths, God is watching sha
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Gbawe: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Omen100: Abati, Okupe & the lap-fowl crew over to U guys, Gov. Lamido just kicked president jonathan in balls

Is it only him? What of the Boko Haramites the President confessed , long ago, have infiltrated "all levels" of his Government? Are they all Southerners? Why no sanction against them? Obvious even to achild that these terrorists are still active because of the hesitance of GEJ to directly tackle his Northern detractors!!!

How about the Northern Governor the PDP suspended recently who, instead of being contrite, blatantly went around insulting GEJ and Bamanga Tukur who he actually called a prost1tute? What did that show of defiance and open lack of respect get him if not a grovelling cancellation of his suspension? Let mumus continue to fool themselves. These guys are used to daring GEJ and winning because they know his mindset and limitations well. GEJ can walk on eggshells with the North as long as he wants but that will get him nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Gbawe: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
taharqa: lol...words don fail d 'Great' Apostle @Gbawe?? I thought you were saying that GEJ only 'deals' with Southerners, and has not 'touched' Northerners. Abeg, continue in that line of thought; am all Ears, Master Chief @Gbawe...

You don't get it do you? The honest truth is that I hardly read what you, insincere9gerian and all other hardened sycophantic fans of GEJ write. My opinion is that there is nothing at all intelligent in your rant worth reading let alone responding to. If I don't read your garbage why would I be interested in countering it?

Do any of you shameless tw1ts think I even have any regards for you guys let alone be interested in responding seriously to anything you losers post here?
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by taharqa: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gbawe:

You don't get it do you? The honest truth is that I hardly read what you, insincere9gerian and all other hardened sycophantic fans of GEJ write. My opinion is that there is nothing at all intelligent in your rant worth reading let alone responding to. If I don't read your garbage why would I be interested in countering it?

Do any of you shameless tw1ts think I even have any regards for you guys let alone be interested in responding seriously to anything you losers post here?
Oh! So you didn't read dis comment you are just responding to, abi? You just saw it, quoted it and just started typing anything that came to yr mind without reading it! Abi?... Hehehehehehe..crazee tins ni

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by ukamkelvin: 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
U said we should all join hands & vote gov Lamido cum 2015. Bro u must b a joker, cum 2015 President Goodluck d fresh air jonathan til 2019, no vacancy in Aso rock
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Goddex: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lamido is not known to have any clash with the President. He is just forcing himself into the controversy for selfish reasons.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Tranquill: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Goddex: Lamido is not known to have any clash with the President. He is just forcing himself into the controversy for selfish reasons.

He sure does. His son was caught at the airport trying to launder huge amount of dollars and euros and was caught and sentenced to jail. He thinks the government asked the judge to jail him despite the glaring evidence.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Caleboha(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
KnowAll: How many miles is Duste to Lagos = 800 km.

[size=16pt]This gentleman with all intent and purposes, living 100's of miles from Lagos(the media capital of Naija and also doubling as the propaganda capital of the nation) and Abuja(the Political Capital) Has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the most astute, best Financial Manager amongst all the Governors in the nation, considering his low-income based allocation. He is the best when it comes to service-delivery to his people. He has transformed a dusty, back-water called Duste in particular and Jigawa State in general into a sahelian wonderland that one can only envy.

To have this kind of ingenious silent performer at the centre would be like " a second manna-from heaven ". Let us make it happen, Lamido has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he can deliver. What are we waiting for, that is our next President, so boys and girls let us get started.

Forget Fashola, Forget Akpabio, Forget Amechi and Forget Sullivan, Lamido is the real deal. He is a thousand times ahead of the aforementioned, so let us vote-in Lamido.

[/size]
Empty head! Claiming to know all but you know nothing. Comparing Lamido with Fashola and Akpabio unveils your folly! If for nothing else, staying very far from the media capital implies he'll be very backward,archaic and unrefined in his approach to issues in this very advanced world. Used to like Lamido but daring Jonathan openly in this tacit conflict aint it!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Omen100: Abati, Okupe & the lap-fowl crew over to U guys, Gov. Lamido just kicked president jonathan in balls

An Igbo adage has it that 'is not from all rain that falls that we fetch from'.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by ba7man(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
I dislike G.E.J but that doesn't mean I'll automatically run into the arms of anyone that opposes him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
KnowAll: How many miles is Duste to Lagos = 800 km.

[/size]

*This is Super Story*
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by sunny3kng(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Isn't he the same man that said President Goodluck was JEGA (Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe) ?
How things have changed
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by DaLover(m): 12:44am On Sep 14, 2013
NewsINigeria: [img]http://2.bp..com/-P8C8xwx1vqM/UjKrUWyojkI/AAAAAAAAtvM/wCDLzhj3o2M/s1600/Gov+Lamido.jpg[/img]

The man being positioned by some powerful forces to take over Aso Rock in 2015, Governor Sule Lamido has vowed to continue his crusade against injustice, rule of law and fairness for Nigerian masses, saying even if President Goodluck Jonathan use all the
security agencies against him, there is no turning back.

"I am not bothered about sacking of ministers by President Jonathan, even if they use EFCC or other agency fighting corruption to arrest me after the end of my tenure on May 29,2015, I will not be perturbed because I am used to going to jail."

The governor stated this Wednesday evening when he received members of the PDP Justice team under the leadership of Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje from Katsina state at the government House Dutse.

Governor Lamido said [b]poverty and lack of good political policies [/b]are the major challenges facing the nation’s political system, insisted that only justice and respect for the rule of law could change the situation.

Governor Lamido further stressed that PDP as a party was built on the ideology of some Nigerian’s who want the progress of the country, adding that it is wrong for few individuals like Jonathan and Bamanga Tukur to think that they can hijack the nations politics for personal benefits.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

My Girlfriend Breaks My Heart, So I Posted Her Unclad Pics Online ----- Read The Story Here With The Pics

From the bold section, it's safe to assume that the man has solved poverty in his state, and now wants to extend the solution to the national level...olodo!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by ProfOgogoro: 1:47am On Sep 14, 2013
GEJ is a complete Dunce.....
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Spray(m): 6:14am On Sep 14, 2013
taharqa: Oh! SHUT it, Clown. Nyako, Gov of Adamawa, has since been rendered Politically USELESS even more than Ameachi. He controls almost no political structure in Adamawa, and even lost a State House of Assembly Election a few months ago in his own Local Govt. Most of d Ministers and officials GEJ have sacked are Northerners. When d time comes to deal with Lamido and his Co-travellers, they wud be dealt with; and then you LOSERS can do what you are used to doing: whine, cry, shout meaninglessly on d pages of Newspapers and online on NL, etc...
my oga @ d top,, nyako does nt hav any dispute with jonathan, but tukur, remember, tukur is frm adamawa, b4 i 4got, my oga @ d top re u realy frm dis country? Sometin tellz me u re frm congo!!!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by Gbawe: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2013
Spray:
my oga @ d top,, nyako does nt hav any dispute with jonathan, but tukur, remember, tukur is frm adamawa, b4 i 4got, my oga @ d top re u realy frm dis country? Sometin tellz me u re frm congo!!!

grin grin grin grin Don't bother with that frustrated illegal alien. All he does is bark frustratedly and rabidly like the mad dog he is. He really should be watched by those who care about him if such people exist. He is clearly not 'together' in my opinion.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by ba7man(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2013
This G.E.J is the most disrespected and insulted President ever.

He lacks so much "Charisma" which some people mistake as "Humility", that's why a lot of Governors chip away at him.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of You ––governor Lamido Dares Jonathan by otokx(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2013
All of them are the same.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Where Is Your Certificate??? / Amazing!! Popular Nollywood Actor, Fadeyi Oloro Campaign For Buhari (photo) / Why Ndigbo May Remain Politically Irrelevant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.