Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan (2106 Views)

Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months / We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger / I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by henroe2k2(m): 1:49am On Sep 10, 2014
All Progressives Congress, APC, has
accused President Goodluck Jonathan of exhibiting
a shocking act of indiscretion by hobnobbing with
an alleged Boko Haram sponsor, Ali Modu Sheriff,
who is not known to have been investigated and
cleared of the weighty allegation against him.
In a statement by its National Publicity Secretary,
Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party wondered what
message President Jonathan was sending to his
compatriots and indeed to the international
community when he took Modu Sheriff along
during his visit to Chad Monday to confer with
President Idriss Deby on cooperation against
terrorism.
‘’This action by President Jonathan confirms what
the APC has always believed: That the President
either knows more than he is willing to admit on
the issue of those who are behind the Boko Haram
insurgency or he is willing to sacrifice the battle
against terrorism on the altar of political
expediency. Either way, this action by the
President is the height of indiscretion at best, or a
palpable exhibition of callowness at worst.
‘’It also confirms our fears that Modu Sheriff was
planted as a mole in the APC by his friends in high
places, who are jittery about the birth of the party
and would do anything to destabilize it,’’ it said.
APC said the President could not pretend not to be
aware of a report sent home by Nigeria’s Defence
Adviser in Ndjamena, Chad, in 2011, detailing the
suspicious activities of Modu Sheriff in Chad
concerning alleged Boko Haram sponsorship and
asking the Federal Government to investigate him.
‘’If this is a joke, it is one joke taken too far,
especially at a time that Nigeria has been losing
territories after territories to Boko Haram; at a time
that the same Modu Sheriff has been fingered by
another source other than the Nigerian Defence
Adviser in Chad, and at a time that calls are being
made for an independent investigation into the
allegation that Modu Sheriff and former Army Chief
Azubuike Ihejirika are Boko Haram sponsors.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/tell-nigerians-why-you-took-modu-sheriff-to-chad-apc-to-jonathan/
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by Rawani: 2:10am On Sep 10, 2014
It will be a miracle if Jonathan does not eventually end up in jail. He is increasingly showing so much indiscretion and bias with regard to handling this BH conspiracy that he is becoming like the proverbial fly that will follow the corpse to the grave (i.e follow Ihejirika/SAS to the ICC).

10 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by djfaithy: 2:12am On Sep 10, 2014
They went on a business trip, probably they needed more recruits or more fire arms, I heard the Nigerian army are killing dem boko like chicken now, and feb 2015 is in 5 months time, more bombing gat follow or maybe they went to beg some man in chad to give an order of ceasefire to his boys in ne.....hm me I just dey guess with one of my eyes closed ni sha,u know say na me wise pass and wetin make me wise be say I no sabi anything, good night guys, PDP is ....., BH is........

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:14am On Sep 10, 2014

Hypocrites

9 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Rawani: It will be a miracle if Jonathan does not eventually end up in jail. He is increasingly showing so much indiscretion and bias with regard to handling this BH conspiracy that he is becoming like the proverbial fly that will follow the corpse to the grave (i.e follow Ihejirika/SAS to the ICC).

Osun people can lose sleep over bad belle.

Jonathan Jail?

Not gonna happen brah grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by ChiefJusticeFuk: 2:25am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by phlemzy: 3:01am On Sep 10, 2014
No matter how 'duncee' we consider GEJ, I strongly believe dat he's not in anyway settled about the wave of violence & unrest in the NorthEast.
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by stellaowho(f): 3:11am On Sep 10, 2014
hmmm dont know what to believe in Nigeria anymore. Anyway good radiance to bad rubbish which way Nigeria.
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by egift(m): 3:31am On Sep 10, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1688626_dfdfdfd_jpeg7b78d779fa56515fb27af55b97c67f0a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1688634_eddee_jpeg1f1ac8353b0dae96fa690440fb5bbfa0

How else can you define incompetence - President gallivanting and official touring with Modu Sheriff To Chad shocked

9 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Does borno state share a boundary with Chad?
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by Sibrah: 4:59am On Sep 10, 2014
As soon as he sees himself as the favorite to land PDP ticket, he needs to start using BH and anything wrong about his administration to blackmail the APC, thus the false show of party unity.
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by chacoonder(m): 5:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Jonathan will do anything to come back next year, even if na to lick Shekau butt, he go lick am with quick alacrity..lols

5 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:08am On Sep 10, 2014
C wahala
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by gift01: 6:12am On Sep 10, 2014
Its called Tactical Manoeuvring
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by Amya(f): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Does it make sense to any APC supporter why GEJ will back someone who's is behind his biggest challenge (boko haram) in office?

It's just plain logic! How in the world will anyone fraternize with someone who is intent on taking him down? Except ofcourse if the whole thing is just a set up.

NEXT. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by Stellaodoni1(f): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Photos: Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar casting his vote atAdamawa state governorship primaries see more pictures and details here http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photos-former-vice-president-atiku.html

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 10, 2014
I don't like to make unnecessary accusation but Jonathan's body language is becoming worrisome. What is the business of Sheriff in that trip? Is he the Minister of Defense or National Secuirity Adviser? It is a big shame and disgrace. Clueless, incompetent and nonchallant Government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by diphi(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

Hypocrites

hypocrites of the highest order and a very dangerous association

5 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by Mogidi: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2014
I think GEJ made a mistake taking Modu Sherriff instead of Boko haram current leader Buhari.
Buhari may have been approached but refuse to go, I don't think Buhari is ready to lay down arms yet.

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by Collynzo16: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2014
sheriff and friends.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Collynzo16: sheriff and friends.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by anag0900: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Amya: Does it make sense to any APC supporter why GEJ will back someone who's is behind his biggest challenge (boko haram) in office?

It's just plain logic! How in the world will anyone fraternize with someone who is intent on taking him down? Except ofcourse if the whole thing is just a set up.

NEXT. . . . .

your attempt at logic is DOA like the Russian space adventures, following your logic anyways. why is the presidency using the #bringbackourgirl his greatest albatross to sell his candidacy #bringbackgejin2015.

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by ChiefJusticeFuk: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2014
egift:

How else can you define hypocrisy - My chieftains in the APC gallivanting and POSING with Modu Sheriff since 1999 shocked
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by ChiefJusticeFuk: 7:50am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

your attempt at logic is DOA like the Russian space adventures, following your logic anyways. why is the presidency using the #bringbackourgirl his greatest albatross to sell his candidacy #bringbackgejin2015.

the resident osogbo tout and part time bricklayer is here
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by anag0900: 7:52am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

the resident osogbo tout and part time bricklayer is here

ghostfacekiller how about death taking permanent residency in your household if I'm not a part time bricklayer.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by ChiefJusticeFuk: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

ghostfacekiller how about death taking permanent residency in your household if I'm not a part time bricklayer.

Correction. My bad.

You are brick moulder
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

why dont you explain why APC leaders have been posing with sheriffsince 1900

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by anag0900: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

Correction. My bad.

You are brick moulder

OK how about death, pain and teeth gnashing becoming the common patrimony in your household if I'm not a brick moulder.
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by anag0900: 7:57am On Sep 10, 2014
chukwudi44:

why dont you explain why APC leaders have been posing with sheriffsince 1900

why don't you ask how we kick him out to where he belongs PDP.

1 Like

Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by ChiefJusticeFuk: 7:58am On Sep 10, 2014
anag0900:

OK how about death, pain and teeth gnashing becoming the common patrimony in your household if I'm not a brick moulder.

deny your profession and see yourself have accelerated ebola symptoms
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2014
Sheriff was not a BH sponsor when he was in APC.
Re: Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan by djfaithy: 8:11am On Sep 10, 2014
grin I love politics ehn, when sheriff was in apc, all the pdp supporters wouldn't let us rest, I remember an apc supporter told us few months ago when ffk ran back to pdp that they are doing everything possible to send him(sherif) back to where he came from too, now sherif is back to pdp and have suddenly become someone that pdp's TAN PPP agents grin are defending with everything they have. 2015 our year turning point for either better or worse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Pledged To Serve One Term Like Mandela — Fashakin / APC Governorship Ticket In Lagos Akinwunmi Ambode Not A Lagosian,jamb(Photo) / Jonathan Dodges National Assembly, Sends Okonjo-iweala To Present 2015 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.