Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,441 members, 7,843,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped (15044 Views)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here / 62 Fake Corpers Arrested In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by highmood(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
shocked ewo!!! GOD PROTECT THEM OH. NORTH! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY F....KN TIME.THANK BABA GOD SAY I DE SERVE FOR MILITANT COMMUNITY IN,BAYELSA.,MEN IT IS PREFERABLE THAN THE NORTHERNERS. THE MILITANTS REASON POSITIVELY AND TELL YOU THEIR PLIGHTS. BUT THE HAUSAS. MBA!!! I DONT PRAY FOR ANY OF MY LOVE ONES TO SERVE THERE. cry
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by SHAIBULIAR: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
highmood: shocked ewo!!! GOD PROTECT THEM OH. NORTH! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY F....KN TIME.THANK BABA GOD SAY I DE SERVE FOR MILITANT COMMUNITY IN,BAYELSA.,MEN IT IS PREFERABLE THAN THE NORTHERNERS. THE MILITANTS REASON POSITIVELY AND TELL YOU THEIR PLIGHTS. BUT THE HAUSAS. MBA!!! I DONT PRAY FOR ANY OF MY LOVE ONES TO SERVE THERE. cry
na for maiduguri I dey serve but I dey enjoy myself with all their girls and alhajis wives. Dem sabi do no be small
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by phaphyz05(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]End time tinz ..
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by AbuMikey(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
God's mercy I wish you all who went there to serve your fatherland!!

And to the helpless children and women ::::

**Peace and Mercy of the Lord**
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by ochukoccna: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Learnt its a border town between Taraba and Nasarawa
Its said to be a tribal feud between the Tivs and Jukuns which happened some time back
Seems this is the remix embarassed embarassed
May God help help a Nigeria which is increasingly seeing emergence of more ethnic fault-lines daily with her headers looking on in apathy
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
SHAIBU LIAR: gbam,seconded with the whole of me
With the whole of you? Including your dick? grin
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by AbuMikey(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
aManFromMars:

Useless.
Mr Atheist,what do you now expect Christians and Muslims to do? Fold hand look undecided

How do atheist seek for comfort on this kinda situation sef? undecided
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by bobokelly(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
God, what is wrong with these abokis, are they crazy?, they ve never get tired of fighting and killings, all these animals.
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by SHAIBULIAR: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Baybe: With the whole of you? Including your dick? grin
if need be no wahala,especially for you I surrender my dik
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by mrgaga: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
bobokelly: God, what is wrong with these abokis, are they crazy?, they ve never get tired of fighting and killings, all these animals.

oga nasarawa people no be aboki..
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by hamaworld(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
bobokelly: God, what is wrong with these abokis, are they crazy?, they ve never get tired of fighting and killings, all these animals.
This has nothing to do with aboki. Is btw some kpako ethnic
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by collynzo2(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
PEStyOFlife: Mod why Is this topic not on front page

R. I. P to does injured
RIP to injured people?

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by aliyubaka: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Islam religion of peace at work
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by sammy329(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
gramci: God will protect corpers from buhari's faithfuls
this post wasn't necessary
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Usen9c(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
So na only corpers everybody dey pray for or na only dey important pass. Make everyboby die 4 d riot xcept corp member, God pls save dem all and have mercy on the dead ones all i pray in JESUS NAME Amen
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Usen9c(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Have mercy on dem oh great ABBA FATHER

Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by peace3: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
gramci: God will protect corpers from buhari's faithfuls
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
collynzo2: RIP to injured people?
ROLMFAO! gringrin Hahahaha Lwkmd...Nairalanders no go kill person.
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ogbeche77: How sure are you? Cos I know you are serving in Oyo state & not Nasarawa.. Hope its not one of those silly BBM broadcast?
truely dia is crises earlier today in villages around Obi and Doma LGA of the state. To worsen the situation, its been raining. Let's pray for d corp members but am certain harm won't come dia way cos itz between Fulani's and Local indigenes. Its been going on since d begining of the year sha
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by dhtml12: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
END TIME TINZ
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
mascot87: May almighty God protect and guide all the corp members in that town in Jesus name.They are covered by the blood of Jesus.They would not be used as sacrificial blood.There parents and family members shall not weep.They will return home alive and not dead.God, please send guidance angel to protect them from blood thirsty demons.It is well with them in Jesus name.Praise the Lord,hallelujah
amen. Seriously dis is wat I call foolishness , 4 we 2 b killing ourselves becos of land boundaries n supremacy over ourselves.

Real fight is wen u fight other countries n protect ur people frm theirs, not dis idiotic scenario

Ignorance in our land.
Wat a shame 2d 21st centuries.
Nobody shud blame gej 4 dis, mk i no break bottle 4 person head
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
PEStyOFlife: Mod why Is this topic not on front page

R. I. P to does injured

Chineke mee
You are already doing funeral for the injured shocked shocked shocked
Tufia
I bind you satan!
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Sageez(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
weytin cum bring olumba pic enter dis mata?
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by demelza: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sageez: weytin cum bring olumba pic enter dis mata?
No be freedom of religious expression we dey practice?
Cry to your own God.
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by secnelly: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
snipesdam: Serious ethnic riot and burning of houses in Obi town in Nasarawa over 60 corpers are trapped, trekking to over 20km for help;
Keep reposting until it get to our ogas at the top who can call in the Military to help them get to Lafia as the police barrack where
they are hiding is very vulnerable to attack.

It's normal. No month escapes without an Ethnic clash until the ombatse stuff. I guess ombatse killings is getting calm and d clashes are resuming. I served there.
Kopaz, Anytym you hear clash, just take cover....
Limit unnecessary movements, stay wt ur fellow corpers and Most importantly, Recharge ur phone (battery and airtime) for effective communication.
#my1cent
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by coldgate(f): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Really? So Mr Obi don buy town for North?
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by coldgate(f): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
mr gaga:

oga nasarawa people no be aboki..
Don't mind bobokelly jare. His type also thinks that London is a country.
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by penzino(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
SHAIBU LIAR: na for maiduguri I dey serve but I dey enjoy myself with all their girls and alhajis wives. Dem sabi do no be small
dem fill u in say HIV plenty for dat way Well, God protect people wey dey dt place!!!
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by foxgiovani(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
How true is this information? Has it been confirmed? Beware of fake rumour!
Re: Riot In Obi Town Nasarawa Over 60 Corp Members Traped by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
i think this is false...
Made alot of calls to my corper friends in Nasarrawa but nothing....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Youth Corpers Protesting Over Their Pending Allowance Payment (Photos) / Yobe NYSC Camp Burnt Down By Boko Haram Fire? / Solomon Dalung Inspects NYSC Facilities In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.