Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Reading Of The Holy Bible And Matters Arising - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Reading Of The Holy Bible And Matters Arising (2850 Views)

Reading Of Incomplete Bible / @ Italo, Debosky And Others - Re: Bible Study Discourse And Matters Arising / The Theory Of Hell And Matters Arising. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reading Of The Holy Bible And Matters Arising by goodguy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2006
I see a lot of sense in Moukee's posts, especially those on the Pastors and the Sabbath.
Re: My Reading Of The Holy Bible And Matters Arising by mrpataki(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2007
Reading this imperial jargons of moukee, I cannot but be more reassured that the endtime is near.
Re: My Reading Of The Holy Bible And Matters Arising by 4getme1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2007
goodguy:

I see a lot of sense in Moukee's posts, especially those on the Pastors and the Sabbath.

It were wiser that such statements were never uttered, than to have done so and cleared all doubts about the no-sense in Moukee's posts. Some people simply do not understand the subjects that they assume to treat; and to applaud them is amuzing enough.
Re: My Reading Of The Holy Bible And Matters Arising by aolumuyiwa: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2007
I am really amazed shocked at the way you people are mocking God with all these spurious, strange and vague understanding of the scriptures. Even though that verse can be found in the Bible, it is in the old testament under the law. Now we have a better covenant through the blood of Jesus Christ unveiled in the New Testament, hence we're no more under the LAW but under GRACE. The whole Bible is there for us to read with understanding if we have the right motive and are sincere. Precisely, you need the Holy Ghost to give you a clear understanding of the scriptures and this you can have if YOU ARE BORN AGAIN. YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN. Do not read the bible like you are reading a novel or with the aim of extracting seeming contradictions (none anyway) through technicalities of logic.
angryPlease, stop this mockery or else you may experience the wrath of God. It is not a threat but a statement of fact, I am not capable of fighting for God but I have been charged to defend the truth even with if it will cost me my life. Pls don't mistake me for a JIHADIST.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Invited To The Deeper Life Easter Retreat. / Good And Evil Don't Exist. / Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.