Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell (43200 Views)

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by COvo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
So who came back to tell the story...?
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Pistolx(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
the way nigerians are visiting heaven diz days na wow o,abi naija don get branch 4 heaven ne

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by ATMCARD2(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
END TIME TINZ.......c Mikel,Lampard,Cole,Torrez etc falling insid hell.lol

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
halavoke:

U say u have neva met a refined chelsea fan, there are refined chelsea fans in Vgc, lekki, ajah,magodo, ogudu, ikeja gra, V.I n oda choice places in lagos. Don't go lookin 4 a refined fan in mushin, ajegunle or any oda countless rough areas in lagos. Am nt talkin of d state or part of naija where u stay bt d kind of immediate environ u live in or wok in!
LOL...you're unbelievably dense sha.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Dannylux: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
People will always make something outta nothing.

Humans.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by eluquenson(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Is the Big one on the local scene today as 2013 Federation Cup Finals take center stage. For the women's final its Rivers Angels vs Nasarawa Amazons and for the men its Enyimba vs Warri Wolves.

What are your expectations ?
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by deebrain(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
up barca! Up barca!
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by kunlesehan(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
and this made FrontPage?
yet mukina banned me for quoting "end time tins"
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by kunlesehan(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
C.Ovo:
So who came back to tell the story...?
referee Howard webb ... lol
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by delepaul(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
hehehe...pple with different belief, different discovery..everybody don dey walk 4 BBC discovery...na Only God go help us ooo
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by naptu2: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
eluquenson: Is the Big one on the local scene today as 2013 Federation Cup Finals take center stage. For the women's final its Rivers Angels vs Nasarawa Amazons and for the men its Enyimba vs Warri Wolves.

https://www.nairaland.com/1437699/enyimba-vs-warri-wolves-federations/1
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
I think u mean't manchester,they are the RED DEVILS
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by delepaul(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
nelson1470: guys get updates on sports @ www.famousgists.com
Guy, dt site has nothing fantastic to offer..Just scrap it..
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
eluquenson: Is the Big one on the local scene today as 2013 Federation Cup Finals take center stage. For the women's final its Rivers Angels vs Nasarawa Amazons and for the men its Enyimba vs Warri Wolves.

what are the odds? I go put 1:0 handicap 4 enyimba and draw for rivers angels. "#50" how much am I winning pls?
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by jaykay68(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
chukwudi44: This higyo guy is very high
your father sold the jersey to them, why dont you just keep your mouth shot, ldiot
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Testerfuze(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
*smh.......woheva.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by mencade5(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
support Barcelona and get automatic ticket to Heaven....LOL....ITS FOR FREE. FORK CHELSHIT
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by halavoke: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:

So insulting me is d best u can do? I won't come down to ur level. I gave u a point showing u why u av nt met a refined chelsea fan, and all u can do is insult me. Who's refined here nw? I undstd ur type, since u don't have any reasonable reply u decided to switch to insults. I will say a simple prayer 4 u, may God rescue u from poverty!
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by okpukmbat: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
you better get malaria treated, it kill faster than HIV/AIDS.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Kayforly(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
so chelsea fans b wrn.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by DAFESTEVE(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Rubbish! One day we go hear say one nigeria die go hell and see SEUN and all those using nairaland in hell and d moderator will allow such trash on FP. Total rubbish.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by omatynx: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=515762451849745&id=206670959425564&set=a.430767837015874.1073741831.206670959425564&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5923800478084138800%3Amf_story_key.-288350039446465923
plssss i need ur votes fellow nairalanders. open d link, like d page 1st, den write martins okonji in comment box and den like my article. pls it ends midnight today.help a friend.share to others. thanks
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nascimento(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
highyo: a man appear before the judgement throne his name is christain orji. when he get to a line, it appeared black, indicating not worthy, angel told him he spent much time in watching ball and he's putting a clothes with satan symbol (dragon) which represent satan read revelation
then a voice said depart, a wind carried him and trew him in hell.
ref; ubani kingsley c
time is over
My brother, why not correct you own ways and focus on your way to heaven. It's a shame. Don't you know that all the world nation has an animal symbol? England is a lion. Russia is a bear, Nigeria is an eagle. My frnd wake up.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Kirinwa: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
magkhan: What will I not hear about heaven and hell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...now I will go to hell for rooting for Chelsea and manU and watching all their match religiously...will my brother also go to hell for listening to cool music all the time?....op,will you also go to hell for wasting too much time on nairaland?...please tell me coz I really don't want you,my brother or my humble self to go to hell

grin grin You people won't kill me o.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Kirinwa: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
Let's not totally discard what op said.
Inasmuch as I don't think watching Premier League match will take any to Hell but I think if it becomes an Idol to you whereby you can miss Church or worship it above God then Hell to you o.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
halavoke:

So insulting me is d best u can do? I won't come down to ur level. I gave u a point showing u why u av nt met a refined chelsea fan, and all u can do is insult me. Who's refined here nw? I undstd ur type, since u don't have any reasonable reply u decided to switch to insults. I will say a simple prayer 4 u, may God rescue u from poverty!
Shut the hell up, your bullshit is becoming unbearable. I was clearly joking when I made the comments ochongonoko quoted and all your dimwitted brain could make out of it was that I live in the slums. You don't even know what transpired between me and the person I directed those comments at and you're talking nonsense. What is even more ridiculous is that you actually think made some valid point. Dude, abeg have a seat, ain't nobody got time for your useless prayer.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by samuelkew(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
The heart believes what it wants to belief. Football is becoming such an addiction that people prefer to God's presence or God's word. I do not say it is out rightly a sin to watch ball. But guard your soul. Those who will believe will do so by grace, just keep your selve consecrated, love not the world. Do you not feel curious that a lot of f.ball players live a life that a prude will call immoral, such as drinking, philandering and so on. But does it mean God's people cannot play football? Can't football skill be divine a talent?
The fact is that in any organisation, business, gathering even if named after Heaven or Jesus, satan will invest in at least one person or section, to promote his kingdom so, I join to say 'END TIME THINGS'.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by SaintChukz(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
halavoke:

U say u have neva met a refined chelsea fan, there are refined chelsea fans in Vgc, lekki, ajah,magodo, ogudu, ikeja gra, V.I n oda choice places in lagos. Don't go lookin 4 a refined fan in mushin, ajegunle or any oda countless rough areas in lagos. Am nt talkin of d state or part of naija where u stay bt d kind of immediate environ u live in or wok in!
ItsModella:
halavoke:

^ Guy...i know the reason why the babe called you dense, believe it or not i'm afraid she was right... cheesy
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by samuelkew(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
The heart believes what it wants to belief. Football is becoming such an addiction that people prefer to going to God's presence or God's word. I do not say it is outright a sin to watch ball. But guard your soul. Those who will believe will do so by grace, just keep your selve consecrated, love not the world. Do you not feel curious that a lot of f.ball players live a life that a prude will call immoral, such as drinking, philandering and so on. But does it mean God's people cannot play football? Can't football skill be a divine talent?
The fact is that in any organisation, business, gathering even if named after Heaven or Jesus, satan will invest in at least one person or section, to promote his kingdom so, I join to say 'END TIME THINGS'.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by badmeat(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Stay out of drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.