Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell (43199 Views)

intimate Perversions That Leads To Hell Christians Should Avoid. / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Ufranklin92(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
grin grin

u sure say no be double i they see grin grin
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by samuelkew(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
So, only posts about accidents, rape, politics, football scores, entertainment should make the front page including the depressing news about strike and money laudering. It is the most certain thing that we are all going to die and the day is never known to us. So what happens in the afterlife, when you and your favourite news or fashion are severed?
The point her is that it is wrong to suggest that a post should not make the front page. If you don't have interest in a post, ignored itif you read it before hating it or skip it if the title is useless. There can be sense in nonsense if only we care to ponder at least critically without being dogmatic or too rigid about what we already know or believe.
I know many people hate to hear about heaven but allow those who want to hear about it and go to you pleasant trend. Let's respect views of other lovingly. We can reproove others without being harsh. And it is not compulsory we comment on all posts. Hiss, sigh, and move on. Let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by samuelkew(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
So, only posts about accidents, rape, politics, football scores, entertainment should make the front page including the depressing news about strike and money laudering. It is the most certain thing that we are all going to die and the day is never known to us. So what happens in the afterlife, when you and your favourite news or fashion are severed?
The point here is that it is wrong to suggest that a post should not make the front page. If you don't have interest in a post, ignored it if you read it before hating it or skip it if the title is useless. There can be sense in nonsense if only we care to ponder at least critically without being dogmatic or too rigid about what we already know or believe.
I know many people hate to hear about heaven but allow those who want to hear about it and go to your pleasant trend. Let's respect views of other lovingly. We can reproove others without being harsh. And it is not compulsory we comment on all posts. Hiss, sigh, and move on. Let peace reign.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by halavoke: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Saint Chukz: ^ Guy...i know the reason why the babe called you dense, believe it or not i'm afraid she was right... cheesy

Anoda mumu responds! its nt ur fault, Free n cheap MB makes pple like u xpress stupid opinions online.
Beta waka pass
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by coolebux(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
taiocol: who
so all cheksi players go dance skelewu for hellfire
in my perception, I dey see Cheksi logo as a hungry lion with a "spoon
And Manure logo as a hungry lion with a "folk.
NONSENSE POST THOUGH
NONSENSE POST THOUGH
NONSENSE POST THOUGH
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by halavoke: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Shut the hell up, your bullshit is becoming unbearable. I was clearly joking when I made the comments ochongonoko quoted and all your dimwitted brain could make out of it was that I live in the slums. You don't even know what transpired between me and the person I directed those comments at and you're talking nonsense. What is even more ridiculous is that you actually think made some valid point. Dude, abeg have a seat, ain't nobody got time for your useless prayer.

I knw u are good at insults, pls continue. That's where ur talents rily lies. You showed enuf of dat on d BBA thread in dis same forum. It all buttresses my point further.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by nairakobo1: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Omexonomy: The logo of chelsea and manu is a caricarture of a powerful demon holding a staff (wand) this demon is so powerful that some people who went to seek for powers from the demon are usually given a short staff (wand) for conjuring. Though no relationship between the demon and football club has been establish. But why they choose to use such logo is what i can not understand.
. I beg oo, I have never sought any demonic powers o, I just enjoy football sports and wear clothes to cover my body and make me feel good like the pastor of your church apparently does
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Luizkid(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nothing wey person no go see 4 internet ooooo, anyway i know say na one of those Bad-Belle fans, or those idiot Gays wey no dey play football post this nonsense.
KTBFFH
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by hallengray(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
highyo: a man appear before the judgement throne his name is christain orji. when he get to a line, it appeared black, indicating not worthy, angel told him he spent much time in watching ball and he's putting a clothes with satan symbol (dragon) which represent satan read revelation
then a voice said depart, a wind carried him and trew him in hell.
ref; ubani kingsley c
time is over
Nonsense.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by JesusAmbassador(f): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hosea 4:6
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children."
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by dapizy02(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
So na d dragon conjure Torres he no fit score
Conjure lukaku he miss pk
Com make my bro mikel dey play bak pass
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by bolafez(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
lolz!...prime fc for life
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by vicktaur(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
tobechi20: No matter what you say

chelsea 4 life

U b mumu o
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by arctoni: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Com iiooo,...I dnt get dis...he was sent 2 hell,who den told d story or was it tru skyp frm hell

?
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by highyo: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
The whole world were wrong but noah was right yet they called him names before they knew he was right, it was late. the time you spend with Ball, spend it with God. He is a jelous God. Football is a god entirely establish by satan to steal your time. Dont wait for God to tell you is too late before you believe the testimony is true

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by papi365: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
demelza: This one don smoke gbana finish, e no fit think again.
OH BOI U FUNNY O I DON LAUGH TIRE 4 UR STATEMENT
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Solarpower(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2013

chelsea 4 life
beta tink twice. Ur life or chelsea. Whch is mre imptrnt? In evrytng said,there's an iota of truth.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Solarpower(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
cold: So this god ignores starving kids in Africa,diseases ravaging the continent,earthqukes,floods,conflagrstion etc.But instead focuses on people wearing club jersies.Smdh! What a trivial god! Always seeking attention and indulgence.@op,i think your god needs help
beta go dwn on ur knees n beg GOD to 4giv u. Wat insolence.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
ONE UNITED FOR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2013
omo na man utd tins carry me go heaven wey me and my pady dem dey....man utd tins.......E T tins.. so hell fire for chelsea omo na E T Tins
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by ldonjibson(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
The relationship between football and religion has not yet been established but instinctically and according to some articles, past predictions events and after a lot of meditation.... Football has a major role to play in doom of d world *end time* becos it is one of those things that unites the world....

*Football + biometric chips*

biometric chips= has unique 18 digits.. When divided into
3 ... Gives *666*

at some point players will not be allowed to travel without biometric chips so also d supporters too.... See the fan base of each club....

Not dat i am criticising or anything ooo. Just a point of view .. I am very good football player though i have to team but love players like xavi, benzema, modric, bale, eto..etc
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by easydoesit24(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2013

chelsea 4 life
u be my man jor blue till death
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by easydoesit24(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
demelza: This one don smoke gbana finish, e no fit think again.
i wonder nthg we wont see here
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by isikco: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2013

chelsea 4 life
many are called few are chosen, don't 4get dat dis world wil perish and you ave 2 face God judgement weda 2 heaven or hell, we are nt begging u 2 believe bt he's warning evry soul because he luv us eternal luv.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
Chelsea jersey sendz a man 2 hell bcuz of d dragon in d badge? In dat case Man utd jersey minz u r already a landlord in hell bcuz of dia nick name Red devilz n d demon in dia badge.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Miraeable(m): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2013
God's testimony are true and i do believe. But guys reasoning wat the post says an ibo guy was in hell & also written by an ibo guy. Am suspecting:-/
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Ryda(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2013
You cant just bring up this heaven and hell stuff to restrain people from wearing their club jerseys

even pastors do watch champions league and they have their various clubs..so
"DONT TELL ME NONESENZ"
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by dlarge(m): 6:01am On Sep 16, 2013
...one day go tell us dt bein a nairalader is a ticket 2 hell,fnaly,he has succded in takin sum of our tym readn ds whch myt b his intentn.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by Okwy2013: 6:07am On Sep 16, 2013
Nairaland admin, should stop allowing stupid people's comments on the front burner again. The writer is a fool. So, Man u that calls its name- "red devil" is the land lord in hell fire then? Ha ha ha ha.
Re: Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell by skedy1(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2013
Dar! Wahala de!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral / Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.