Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T (2682 Views)

Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control / REVEALED!!! Presidency, Amaechi Behind The Suspension Of Rivers State Election / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by adamooye5(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers State was on Thursday morning denied access by the Nigerian police to his private residence in the Government House in Port Harcourt.
According to his commissioner for information, Mrs Ibim Semenitari, Amaechi and no fewer than 70 visitors were denied access to his private residence in the Government House when he wanted to enter through the Old GRA road.
The blockade came a few hours after a detachment of policemen led by deputy commissioner had sealed the office of the New PDP in the city. The new office was Amaechi’s 2011 Governorship campaign office secretariat.
Reacting to this development in an interview on BBC, the governor said: “I was barred from entering the official residence.”
When asked why, Amaechi said: “I don’t know, it’s just impunity. The level of impunity is like we are in a military dictatorship.”
Interviewer: Does this has anything to do with the president?
Amaechi: “Exactly, they just believe you’re disloyal to the president, you don’t want to support him to 2015. So they’re after me.”
Interviewer: Do you fear things could get out of hand?
Amaechi: “Of course, my life is in danger. They had withdrawn some policemen from me last week, so I’m sure that if I am shot today, it will be the Nigerian police force that have acted under the instruction of the government.”
Interviewer: You’re accusing the police of basically responding to the party president?
Amaechi: “Yes.”
Interviewer: Is it true that all these is because of the PDP split?
Amaechi: “About seven of us governors have formed the faction of the PDP because of the impunity in the party. Because of the way everyone seems to be driving us away from the party because they suspect we were not supporting the president for 2015.
Explaining how he was prevented to enter his residence, Amaechi said: “They stopped me from getting in. I came down to identify myself, they refused and I asked why and they said they were acting on orders from above.
African Spotlight
http://www.theheraldng.com/if-im-shot-today-its-the-police-acting-on-orders-from-presidency-amaechi-tells-bbc/
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by icon8: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tell them...
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by ccwizard: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Cries of a Drowning Man.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by dBard: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Crap..
Port Harcourt club has suddenly become d govt house back gate abi??
For everyones info, it is at least a km away from d govt house back gate.
Feeble attempt at buying public sympathy..

2 Likes

Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by NwaTeacher1: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Be shot first so that we will hold Gej responsible 4 killing you. I pray so that you will be shot in Jesus Name. Say Amen if u want progressive Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Kanwulia: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Now that you know. . .YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED TO SHOOT HIM FIRST! kiss
We all knew you were a dead man walking for standing up to the BUSH-RAT!
Ibori was right to have made fun of him. . . . and his SHEPPO-MGBEKE wife! cheesy

Time to claim 'self-defence' o! wink
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
Someone is trying to flash the victim card and garner some sympathetic support

all these politicians should solve their issues

1 Like

Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by gramci: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
Someone should tell amaechi that whining cry like pucsy's won't help him grin
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Rossikk(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Amaechi is really starting to get annoying.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Dpeacemaker101: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Nobody is and will be after your life, cause its of no value to anyone. You are just a noise maker Amaechi.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Kingspin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Those people supporting Amaechi should be careful because his words & behaviour are becoming fishy espcially on the media.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Symphony007: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
GIVE THEM HELL CHIBUIKE!!! Reminds me of harry truman's GIVE THEM HELL HARRY!!...i was driving passed bonny street on old port harcourt township, when i saw ameachi inspecting the new integrated cultural center being built. I could not belive how little security he had, i saw only one police van, and they were all seated in their van while the governor walked around with a few men in suit.. And this is a governor who recieves threats everyday from militant groups for not supporting GEJ. Look how on a thread they've put his life.

But the next day on azikiwe road, i was made to park as the police commissioner was moving in an elaborate convoy, complete with police outriders and vans of policemen brandishing weapons. And he should'nt speak out? GIVE THEM HELL!

4 Likes

Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Caleboha(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
It wouldn't be out of place to think of Amaechi as a cry baby trying to arouse sympathy except that in this case something serious has happened! The chief security officer of Rivers state, it's number one citizen was denied access to his official residence by the police! We can say categorically now that Amaechi's post as governor is ceremonial and the streets of PH is unsafe . I think GEJ is stretching the feud too far. Picking out Amaechi as scape goat is just lame. GEJ should try all the other tough-talking govs na, those ready to play dirty if he is man enough! sad
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Joyfullyme: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Judge for yourself wink

Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by kokoA(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
I dare GEJ to try Kwankwanso, Lamido, Nyako, Aliyu.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Bright2(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
cry
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by BabaEleko(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
ccwizard: Cries of a Drowning Man.
dBard: Crap..
Port Harcourt club has suddenly become d govt house back gate abi??
For everyones info, it is at least a km away from d govt house back gate.
Feeble attempt at buying public sympathy..
Nwa Teacher: Be shot first so that we will hold Gej responsible 4 killing you. I pray so that you will be shot in Jesus Name. Say Amen if u want progressive Nigeria

Kanwulia: Now that you know. . .YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED TO SHOOT HIM FIRST! kiss
We all knew you were a dead man walking for standing up to the BUSH-RAT!
Ibori was right to have made fun of him. . . . and his SHEPPO-MGBEKE wife! cheesy Time to claim 'self-defence' o! wink

gramci: Someone should tell amaechi that whining cry like pucsy's won't help him grin
Kingspin: Those people supporting Amaechi should be careful because his words & behaviour are becoming fishy espcially on the media.

Imanuelle: Someone is trying to flash the victim card and garner some sympathetic support
all these politicians should solve their issues

gramci: Someone should tell amaechi that whining cry like pucsy's won't help him grin
Rossikk: Amaechi is really starting to get annoying.
Dpeacemaker101: Nobody is and will be after your life, cause its of no value to anyone. You are just a noise maker Amaechi.
Kingspin: Those people supporting Amaechi should be careful because his words & behaviour are becoming fishy espcially on the media.

See them!!!! Unscrupulous elements. Wishing their fellow man's brother, uncle, father and benefactor gets shot just because of their difference in political ideology. All of you wishing evil upon Amaechi will become victims of " accidental discharge" except u modify ur post and change your thoughts.

Eyin oloshi. Oloriburuku dede wonyi.

5 Likes

Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by gramci: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
kokoA: I dare GEJ to try Kwankwanso, Lamido, Nyako, Aliyu.

you should know by now that northerners don't play to the gallery
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by dBard: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Caleboha: It wouldn't be out of place to think of Amaechi as a cry baby trying to arouse sympathy except that in this case something serious has happened! The chief security officer of Rivers state, it's number one citizen was denied access to his official residence by the police! We can say categorically now that Amaechi's post as governor is ceremonial and the streets of PH is unsafe . I think GEJ is stretching the feud too far. Picking out Amaechi as scape goat is just lame. GEJ should try all the other tough-talking govs na, those ready to play dirty if he is man enough! sad

I think u should take a look @ joyfullyme's diagram.
I know that area n his diagram is on point..
This is not about GEJ vs CRA , but about d integrity of a gov, that will go t dis length just t garner public sympathy.
Its despicable.

1 Like

Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by tosingcfr(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
Someone should tell Amaechi to stfu. All these people like making mountain out of mole hill
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
Amaechi, the dramatis personae!

Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by gramci: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Which forest this one come from

Baba_Eleko:

See them!!!! Unscrupulous elements. Wishing their fellow man's brother, uncle, father and benefactor gets shot just because of their difference in political ideology. All of you wishing evil upon Amaechi will become victims of " accidental discharge" except u modify ur post and change your thoughts.

Eyin oloshi. Oloriburuku dede wonyi.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Smooyis(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Those who are with you, fighting for u Amaechi are more than GEJ, PEJ, WIKE, and the policemen who are standing and fighting against you. Fear Not!
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by MARKGREAT(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Mr ROTIMI, am so suprised to have heard you crying this way. So you are yet to stand. Lets discuss: markadamkole@gmail.com
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by BabaEleko(m): 6:03am On Sep 15, 2013
gramci: Which forest this one come from

Ur mom knows.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Manlado: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2013
When the constitutional chief-security-officer of a state keep saying such things.

We should know that ordinary citizens are likely to be suffering in that State.

I wish River State all the best.

Sorry ooo Ameachi. I must be such a bad feeling.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by adino(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Check the hypocrite out, this cry baby shut down a factional PDP office before. The renegade did the same thing in 2010.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/amaechi-once-closed-up-paralell-pdp-office-in-his-state
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by stunning4real: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2013
Whether Rotimi is at fault or not d fact dat his security men were withdrawn shows dat we are under military rulership. As 4 me I can never in my life vote 4 Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by wirinet(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2013
See why we have been advocating for true federalism where every state would be responsible for its own security, power, resources, and other issues except monetary policies, defence and foreign relations. This present system where an elected governor can be harassed by federal police is a recipe for anarchy. If GEJ should try such with a northern or south western governor, the reactions of the people might engulf the whole country.

If GEJ and his people are enjoying the injustice of today, others should exercise patience, what goes around comes around, GEJ cannot be in power for ever. They would receive triple after they lose power.

One would have thought the SS would have used the opportunity of having power to correct the structural imbalance and injustices they claim to be fighting for by ensuring resource control, land control and other issues to make sure states are semi-autonomous, but instead they are enforcing and exploiting the status quo. Nigerdelta citizens have not moral justification for screaming resource control and true federalism after 2015 or 2019.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Kairoseki77: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2013
I am happy to see so many PDP supporters are rejoicing at the potential assassination of a State Governor.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2013
Symphony007: GIVE THEM HELL CHIBUIKE!!! Reminds me of harry truman's GIVE THEM HELL HARRY!!...i was driving passed bonny street on old port harcourt township, when i saw ameachi inspecting the new integrated cultural center being built. I could not belive how little security he had, i saw only one police van, and they were all seated in their van while the governor walked around with a few men in suit.. And this is a governor who recieves threats everyday from militant groups for not supporting GEJ. Look how on a thread they've put his life.

But the next day on azikiwe road, i was made to park as the police commissioner was moving in an elaborate convoy, complete with police outriders and vans of policemen brandishing weapons. And he should'nt speak out? GIVE THEM HELL!
which hell again? the one he's already in?? Amaechi's trying to play the victim here n u guys are falling for it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Has Fraudulent Members. Ikimi / The Poverty Crisis In Haiti... / Child Asks Obama:"why Do People Hate You? Gej Needs To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.