Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,490 members, 7,958,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T (2731 Views)

Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control / REVEALED!!! Presidency, Amaechi Behind The Suspension Of Rivers State Election / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by Kairoseki77: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2013
slickrick7: which hell again? the one he's already in?? Amaechi's trying to play the victim here n u guys are falling for it....

Who is the victim? GEJ?

The police are not supposed to be playing politics with someone's life. If you can't understand that, you need to go see a doctor.
Re: If I’m Shot Today. It’s The Police Acting On Orders From Presidency’ – Amaechi T by KriTic24A: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
wirinet: See why we have been advocating for true federalism where every state would be responsible for its own security, power, resources, and other issues except monetary policies, defence and foreign relations. This present system where an elected governor can be harassed by federal police is a recipe for anarchy. If GEJ should try such with a northern or south western governor, the reactions of the people might engulf the whole country.

If GEJ and his people are enjoying the injustice of today, others should exercise patience, what goes around comes around, GEJ cannot be in power for ever. They would receive triple after they lose power.

One would have thought the SS would have used the opportunity of having power to correct the structural imbalance and injustices they claim to be fighting for by ensuring resource control, land control and other issues to make sure states are semi-autonomous, but instead they are enforcing and exploiting the status quo. Nigerdelta citizens have not moral justification for screaming resource control and true federalism after 2015 or 2019.

The most reasonable comment on this tread.

They did not know that 2015/2019 is not forever.

We are awaiting them and their rants after, since they didn't see those things as injustice now..

They had better prepared very well for a pay back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Hurriedly Approves Turkish Airline For Kano Route Amist BMW Saga / Is Your Neighbour A Nuisance To You? (part One) / Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.