Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pictures Of Approaching Flood Waters In Lokoja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Approaching Flood Waters In Lokoja (939 Views)

Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater / Security Agencies Foil Attempt to Free Boko Haram Detainees In Lokoja / Pictures Of Advancing Flood Waters In Lokoja (Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Pictures Of Approaching Flood Waters In Lokoja by ochejoseph(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Last years Flood was devastating especially in ,the confluence city of lokoja , Kogi state.
Some residents lost everything they had ever worked for to the overnight flash Flood,that ravaged Adankolo and other areas close to the banks of the confluence of rivers Niger and Benue .
with this years projected to equal or exceed last years flood ,the State and Federal govt appear prepared this time around ,I took a trip to Abuja road this morning this road was cut off by flood last year separating northern and southern Nigeria for almost 2 months. I was very impressed with the enhanced high level of the Lokoja abuja road with fillings that will keep the flood waters a bay ,with the Flood victims Housing Estate almost completed the story this time most likely will be different.
I leave you with pictures of the advancing flood Waters I took In lokoja this morning
Re: Pictures Of Approaching Flood Waters In Lokoja by OAM4J: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2013

1 Like

(1)

Anambra Goes Agog As Thunderous Crowd Welcomes Comrade Tony Nwoye / Lamido: Nobody Is Stopping Jonathan From Contesting / New Telecom Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.