Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tortoise Paternity Test. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tortoise Paternity Test. (994 Views)

Hilarious Pic: A Comparism Between A Tortoise And A Rabbit / The Wise Tortoise / Paternity Matter--you Will So Laugh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tortoise Paternity Test. by king9952: 6:03am On Sep 15, 2013
One day, Tortoise known as the most brightest animal returned from a distant land after many years of being sent on an exile. The tortoise left behind a baby as the elders demanded for other animals to raise whilel being sent on an exile. As the tortoise reached to the house of the caregiver of his baby, he knocked at the door, the caregiver opened the door and asked the tortoise, what do you want? the tortoise replied i am here to bring my baby home. The caregiver replied which baby? The tortoise out of anger demanded in a great tone to bring out his baby or the unimaginable will take place in this house. Out of fear, the caregiver brought out three look-alike children and asked the tortoise, can you spot your child among these children? The tortoise paused for a seconds and turned to first look-alike child and asked, how many times will something happened to you before you learn? the first child answered three times. The tortoise turned to the second child and asked the same question, the second child answered two times, then the tortoise asked the third child, how many times will something happened to you before you learn? the third child answered, i will not allow anything to happen to me in the first place, the tortoise replied, how do you mean? The third child said because i will learn from what happened from the first and second child. Immediately, the tortoise thanked the caregiver of taking care of the child,grabbed the third child, and went home.
Re: Tortoise Paternity Test. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Comfam true son of his father

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[joke]i Am The Boss! / Show Me Your 32! / Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.