Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa (19181 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by tspun(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
O not again !
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by ALISMILE(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Expensive72: cool As long as they are killing fulani's no problem, but if not then the authority should deal with them asap...
Although i'm not a fulani neither am i a northerner,however,if that is ur only prayer God ll visit u wit similar danger or violence so that u ll understand.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by ukemilia(f): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Killing killing everywere.. Wot is really going on in this nigeria
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by norigams(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2013
This ombtse cultis of a thing killing alago tribes that are predomintelly christian , i beta call ma Alago frnds 4rm dat area 2 knw if dey are ok, dis thing no be only religion issue, minister of deffence Labaran maku @ work he is a member of dis cult.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Awoofawo(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2013
job opportunity:yaba left resource-personal manager urgently need, apply for immediately employment!
requirement: you must be lover of craz tinz grin
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Lilchilz(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2013
mencade5: end time tinz....

*madam abeg, give me kuli kuli N20, 2 cups of garri and sugar N10.*
garri in d morninq in d noon and also in d nite.haba nitori oloun na qarri qo later kill u...
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by adino(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
The truth is that the Alago militia set up some Eggon youths and had them arrested, as if that was not enough they also beat up two Eggon men to the point of death. It seems the Fulani and the Government of Nasarawa state are using the Alago's against the Ombatse. But, the truth is that Ombatse and Alago are neighbours, so Alago will bear all the brunt when ever any skirmish occur's.
The Alago youths have been aligning with herdsmen to torment Eggon people right from the onset.

http://www.punchng.com/news/30-killed-in-renewed-nasarawa-clash/

Instead of Alago to join Eggon to develop their State, they are busy fighting themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by sage2(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
*Uhh ahh umm, Biola, please pull out your mouth first. I want to comment on this thread.*
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by blackbeau1(f): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
'Is this cult approved by the Government?' Seriously @ op,must you accuse government of everything?
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1300045/defence-ombatse-inside-story-nasarawa

The FG needs to seriously look into the above write-up and proffers solutions ASAP.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Emmabigvoice: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
Who be all dis ones sef !!!!! All dis dirty injews maphite till I dead
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Eazeee(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
norigams: This ombtse cultis of a thing killing alago tribes that are predomintelly christian , i beta call ma Alago frnds 4rm dat area 2 knw if dey are ok, dis thing no be only religion issue, minister of deffence Labaran maku @ work he is a member of dis cult.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Ninilowo(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
mencade5: end time tinz....

*madam abeg, give me kuli kuli N20, 2 cups of garri and sugar N10.*
A beg remain my own oooo. i dey come.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Toosure70: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=30pt]Abeg which artist fit do the plate number below so that from Oct 1st, I fit dey tell Police say I be Baba Alakyo nephew lipsrsealed

NASSARAWA

ALK 99 AA[/size]
talk to me. i be licencing staff
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by rawtruth(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
fagbalex:
so is that what you will say? you must be a fugitive like them. everybody know that this people are wicked and heartless in the way and manner of their actions and inactions. God will surely help the alago people from this wicked act of ombatse people that so much believe in charm and Juju.

It is unfortunate that Nassarawa state, and central Nigeria in general, has become a lawless jungle. However, there are background promptings to the ceaseless bloodshed among these tribes that had lived peacefully together before the arrival of fulanis in the region.

To cut a long story short; you should know that every enlightened person in this country knows why these crises refuse to end..... The troubles in the Middle Belt will remain as long as there are some ethnic groups that agree to become the puppets of the fulanis. Let truth be told. Alagos have pitched their camp with fulani invaders and have become tools ready to be used against those who do not submit to the whims and caprices of the Fulani Caliphate. The same Alagos who had lived with the Tivs of Doma for many centuries suddenly decided to team up with fulani herdsmen to chase away all Tivs from that local govt. For the past three years, the Tivs of Doma have been in Benue as refugees. Alago people actively participated in the attacks, extending even deep into Benue state. Presently, eight Alago youth and a fulani boy are now in prison custody in Makurdi for mass killings and burning of Kurayemen village in Guma LGA, Benue state-They were caught red-handed by soldiers through the help of youths in the area. Fulanis must have assured them that nothing could happen to them since they are the "owners of the land". Paradoxically, the same Alagos have been running to Tiv land (in Makurdi and evirons) in Benue state since the conflict between them and the Eggons started. The underlying cause of the conflict among the tribes is therefore the divide-and-rule tactics of the fulanis, which is a hallmark of their dealings with others. Governor Al-Makura is equally dancing to the tunes of the fulani Caliphate whose governors usually paid him "solidarity visits", obviously to assure him that they are solidly behind him against the Kafiri tribes of the state. It should therefore not surprise anyone that none of the "solidarity visiting" governoers ever considered all these killings in the region a priority problem to be solved. Alagos must realise that their destiny is tied with their immediate neighbours, not with invading herdsmen from the deserts whose only interest is to exploit the land through grazing on the lush greens, and to turn the tribes into perpetual puppets. The Eggons too must learn to control their anger to avoid escalation of the crises. Fulanis must equally come to a realisation that for them to enjoy peace among the people of the region, they have to stop backing one group against the other and encourage peaceful coexistence. May we all wake up and work for peace to reign in the region, and in the country as a whole.

5 Likes

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by hikmoj(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
Fed govt is playin poliTRICKs wit dis matter
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
there must b somtong behind this killings. for my southern brothers nd sisters who do not know who an average northerner is, and who doesn't understand what it takes to be from the northern minority needs to know that an average "northerners" life-long agenda is to follow you to your land and claim to be ownership or rulership. if you dare resist, manipulations of all sorts will b applied in order to paint your tribe black to the eyes of the world. why should 90% of communal clashes in the north be btw either hausa/fulani and the minority tribes in almost all northern non hausa states? they will use all means to snatch whatever blong to you even if its violence' politics etc.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Eazeee(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
False report from a western newspaper dat know notin about nasarawa st. Ask any neutral person residing in nasarawa state on d cause of d crisis. Its clear that d alago tribe are dancing 2 d music of d hausa fulani
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I'm a member of the most supreme RCCG confraternity
e**e

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
samuelkaykay:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ombatse-50-more-feared-killed-in-nasarawa/

is this cult approved by Government?

they are just agitating for amnesty unfortunately for them they neither have weapons of Mass Destruction like MEND and Boko-Haram so nothing for them..
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by hebex12(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
The next news headline will be "Amnesty for the Ombatse Cult members" trust our Gov't that rewards criminality & Evil.
I tire oo undecided
L.M Ayedun..:
The next news headline will be "Amnesty for the Ombatse Cult members" trust our Gov't that rewards criminality & Evil.
I tire oo
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by chiefkpokp(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
Emmabigvoice: Who be all dis ones sef !!!!! All dis dirty injews maphite till I dead

Trooooooowey!! No loco action.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by ofisa247(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
In order to put an END to this alarming phenomenon, i suggest it is TIME we prayed to God to save from the bad THINGS that are happening in this country. Opin Aye Ti De!!!
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
I hope it was 50 fulanis
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by norigams(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=adino]The truth is that the Alago militia set up some Eggon youths and had them arrested, as if that was not enough they also beat up two Eggon men to the point of death. It seems the Fulani and the Government of Nasarawa state are using the Alago's against the Ombatse. But, the truth is that Ombatse and Alago are neighbours, so Alago will bear all the brunt when ever any skirmish occur's.
The Alago youths have been aligning with herdsmen to torment Eggon people right from the onset.

http://www.punchng.com/news/30-killed-in-renewed-nasarawa-clash/

Instead of Alago to join Eggon to develop their State, they are busy fighting themselves.

Guy 4get d true is dat d Alago youth arest some Eggon youth wt guns passin tro dere area, d alago youth arest dis ombatse and started dealin wt dem,dat when dis kata kata started.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Leqsy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Caleboha: I've read excerpts of an interview with Ombatse cult head. Sounded peace loving and rational to me. I'm guessing this recent killings is an act of self defence or a reprisal. I will love to know and make public the war tactics employed by dis guys. Some brainless nomads have moved from one village to another destroying farms and lives altogether unchecked. Our security apparatus have remained impotent or sabotaged. All communities must learn to crush those blood thirsty vagabons. They must learn THE OMBATSE WAR STRATEGY! angry

you seem very stupid ..,are you seriously advocating for reprisal attacks.,.wtf is nigeria turning into
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by nnalove(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Caleboha: I've read excerpts of an interview with Ombatse cult head. Sounded peace loving and rational to me. I'm guessing this recent killings is an act of self defence or a reprisal. I will love to know and make public the war tactics employed by dis guys. Some brainless nomads have moved from one village to another destroying farms and lives altogether unchecked. Our security apparatus have remained impotent or sabotaged. All communities must learn to crush those blood thirsty vagabons. They must learn THE OMBATSE WAR STRATEGY! angry
grammar na for dictionary. Wen will we Nig will learn to stop talking trash and look for solution to end our problem.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Emmabigvoice: Who be all dis
ones sef !!!!! All dis dirty
injews maphite till I dead

chiefkpokp:

Trooooooowey!! No loco action.

see this ones
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Danieltskaa: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
The truth is d problem in Nasarawa state is multi-faceted,multi-dimensional and multi-directional...God will help us in Nigeria.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Dpeacemaker101: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Obiagelli: LABARAN MAKU
Madam, what has he done?
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by AMALOSHE: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
This Ombaste is another Boko Haram coming up to replace the one in the North East , very soon Govt will start begging them & even offer them Amnesty, and the Army will use that to continue to keep themselves busy!
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
[size=28pt]The GODS Bless NIGERIA[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

​ CCT Trial: We’ll Swim And Sink With Saraki – Senators / Resume Or Resign: Senate Is Buhari’s Errand Boys – Charlie Boy / Buhari Speaks At The Tackling Corruption Together Conference In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.