Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa (19182 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]The GODS Bless NIGERIA[/size]

How did the gods bless Nigeria?
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
eGuerrilla:

How did the gods Gods bless Nigeria?

I'm asking the Gods to Bless Nigeria. undecided
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by bigiyaro(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
We in the the North simply knows that the eggon people, the so called ombatse are all out to reclaim and defend their land from fulanis whom, until now had a free run in destroying lives and property.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
FULANI MEDICINE grin grin

OMBATSE THE PRIDE OF FARMERS

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Happywoman(f): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
samuelkaykay:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ombatse-50-more-feared-killed-in-nasarawa/

is this cult approved by Government?

Na from clap e dey enter dance. Make una do somtin b4 dis grp go turn to terrorist grp again. Dem don do enuf damage . So its time to do somtin fast . No one shuld be above the law.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by Layolaw(f): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
why won't they attack citizen? becuase they attack police nothing was done about it..mtshew
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by EHoudini: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
fagbalex:
so is that what you will say? you must be a fugitive like them. everybody know that this people are wicked and heartless in the way and manner of their actions and inactions. God will surely help the alago people from this wicked act of ombatse people that so much believe in charm and Juju.

Search for the faultlines. Get d genesis. Alago started it. Note; these guys cannot win if they start any fight; they're a reactionary force; like the israelis take down one they will take 6 or more.
Stop spreading falsehood dude
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by lamba3: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
bigiyaro: We in the the North simply knows that the eggon people, the so called ombatse are all out to reclaim and defend their land from fulanis whom, until now had a free run in destroying lives and property.

Wow! are you and others like you saying same actually defending this people? well the Fulani's or whatever aren't involved in this oh and how i wish your Dad,your brother were a policeman in Nassarawa State and they happen to be killed mercilessly for no reason by this animals and then maybe well see if you'll be saying the same crap.

Bloody cult think just because they've got some silly charms and the backing as usual of pathetic Politicians they can do any shit they like.
Bloody bunch of coward Nigerians whom blame the Government for all their problems from those that concern them to those that are as far as a hundreds of miles away from their asses. That's exactly why i would advice anyone i know who actually wants to do something to help this bloody country to stay away from anything politically related because Nigerians are simply ungrateful cowards wallowing in their pitiful life's while they can do absolutely everything to help themselves but naaahhh they rather just blame the government and wait to rally at the next election behind the next politician they can sight.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by GHKWAME(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2013
Standing5: Fulanis, MEND, BH, and now Ombatse.
In Military Parlance, its called L0w Intensity Warfare.
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by gentle12: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2013
ALISMILE: Although i'm not a fulani neither am i a northerner,however,if that is ur only prayer God ll visit u wit similar danger or violence so that u ll understand.
But you should also tell ur Fulanis to stop killing people unjustly,cos even a 1 year old knows dat these people are cannibals
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by emmanuel4758(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2013
new set of boko alarm
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by jkendy(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I'm a member of the most supreme RCCG confraternity
Redeemed Christian Church of God na confraternity abi?
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by tspun(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2013
bad news everyday. Nawao[b]bad news everyday. Nawao[/b]bad news everyday. Nawao
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by tspun(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]bad news everyday. Nawao
Re: Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa by tspun(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2013
bad news everyday. Nawao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw People Must Return To Fishing –orubebe / Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun / NNPC: Nigeria Now World’s Largest Petrol Importer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.