Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani (17317 Views)

Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by drauj(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wsdm:
Do you know that a president must get at least 25% votes from the any region to be able to win election? How comes you said he did'nt get any Northern vote in 2011? The reason for the post election violence in the North was as a result of the votes he was given by the Governors he now fights so hard?
leave d omo alone. SW k.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by EmperorSeal(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

GEJ will not be running against Buhari.

By the way, APC and PDP are both major parties now. This is not 2011, when PDP was the only national party in the country. Add the "New PDP" to the mix, and this will be a very different election landscape. Ameachi will never let Jona rig Rivers, for example.
who is amaechi? D same person that ordinary cp has frustrated? Abeg park well, amaechi no get mouth for rivers....... Did u guys noticed that the only peeps that are qualify to run for the presidential seat are those from the north west and no single person is qualify to run from the north central or middle belt according to the fool? Nothing can stop GEJ except God.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by judemayor: 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dis malam pple no shame.they r in power 4 decades nd nobody hala.only 8 years 4 d middle belt nd d won go to hell.if not 4 selfish goal,no reasonable person from d south,east nd south west 'll support dem.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wsdm:
Do you know that a president must get at least 25% votes from the any region to be able to win election? How comes you said he did'nt get any Northern vote in 2011? The reason for the post election violence in the North was as a result of the votes he was given by the Governors he now fights so hard?

25% of 2/3 of the states +the FCT. Only the igbos living in 24 states should be enough to give him this figure before you even start talking about the SS or northern xtians.

The state Governors do not control INEC or the police and army and can do nada!! What happened to amaechi on thursday should just be the tip of the ice berb.

He was told my a common policemen "I do not take orders from civillians" I wonder how he intends to control the elections without exerting any control on the police,army or INEC.

Governors are powerless when it comes to National elections
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by SUBMARINE: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
[color=#006600]
Wsdm: The reason for the post election violence in the North was as a result of the votes he was given by the Governors he now fights so hard?
Olodo. GEJ votes in d North came 4rm XTIAN North & South living in Arewa and not 4rm d Governors.

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by FLYFIRE(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
Femolacaster: .
U forgot to include this: Pastors are buying private jets.

He also forgot to add that under GEJ, imams & moslems perfected the act of throwing bombs at innocent Nigerians just to make Nigeria ungovernable for the choosen.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by SUBMARINE: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
@YORUBAS SUPPORTING POWER RETURNING BACK TO THE NORTH. The XTIAN North, SS, SE and some of ur XTIAN SW brothers will certainly support GEJ.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by SUBMARINE: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
@YORUBAS SUPPORTING POWER RETURNING BACK TO THE NORTH. The XTIAN North, SS, SE and some of ur XTIAN SW brothers will certainly support GEJ.........FACT
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Dpeacemaker101: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
TechyGuy:

Busted!!!!!

STUPENDOUS8888 Profile
Time registered: September 15, 2013
Time spent online: 23 minutes & 45 seconds
View STUPENDOUS8888's posts (5) | View STUPENDOUS8888's topics (0)

APC laptop crew will never stop amazing us.
you go just no say na better aboki,so thats why he sounds that way
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by khattab02: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
funny how some people keep shouting Gej 2015 or Gej still 2019 yet he has not come out openly to say am contesting in 2015 . Yet Pdp has not even resolve their crisis.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
TechyGuy:

Busted!!!!!

STUPENDOUS8888 Profile
Time registered: September 15, 2013
Time spent online: 23 minutes & 45 seconds
View STUPENDOUS8888's posts (5) | View STUPENDOUS8888's topics (0)

APC laptop crew will never stop amazing us.

Guy, i totally disagree with u. everybody must not support GEJ, even if he's delivering, let alone now the that he does nothing since assuming office....only Enugu airport....How does that put food on the table of that old man in Gumel L.G.A, or that little boy whose parents are unable to send to school due to lack of funds in the remote part of Aba or the aged woman who doesn't have a child owing to barrenness? The truth is that GEJ is not capable of leading Nigeria to the promised land, period! I don't belong to any part but i know a capable hand when i see one!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by PastorOla1: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
PDP, GEJ and SAMBO will all sink together.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Mexyz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
@pastor Ola, u beta luk into dat ur crystal ball again,cos d way am seeing it,ur region is already going dwn d drain wit sme sme northerners.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by AnanseK(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros did GEJ win in Bauchi in 2011? Abeg leave that matter jare.This man is a hausa man what else do you want him to say? Do you really believe southern kadunna will vote for a northern muslim? It is even easir for APC to win in the east than in places like southern Kadunna

Everybody recognizes that divide and rule tactics, GEJ has brought more division ( tribal and religious) to our country than any leader but he will be judged on his positive work - which is meager and unsatisfactory by any standard.

1 Like

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by AnanseK(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
SUBMARINE: @YORUBAS SUPPORTING POWER RETURNING BACK TO THE NORTH. The XTIAN North, SS, SE and some of ur XTIAN SW brothers will certainly support GEJ.........FACT

Support GEJ for what ..exactly ?
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by AnanseK(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
ichidodo: Igbo President after GEJ,take it or leave it.

I leave it.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
AnanseK:

Everybody recognizes that divide and rule tactics, GEJ has brought more division ( tribal and religious) to our country than any leader but he will be judged on his positive work - which is meager and unsatisfactory by any standard.
It's during his time we started hearing moslem north and christian south.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by wwwkaycom(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
If election is held today, Jona will still win Ondo in SW, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River and Delta in SS, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugy and Abia in SE, Plateau and Benue in NC, none in NW, none in NE. That is a total of 11 states. Those who are paid to support Jona on social network are his greatest enemies. Instead of them to advise him to be occupied with projects that will have direct impact on the common man whom he had pauperised with his senceless subsidy removal, they are here making high sounding grammatical expressions, anyway, Jona win or lose is not their headache, sebi dem don make their money from him and his shepopo wife, Jona is presently asleep, he will wake up to realise that we are no longer in the Nigeria of 2011 where luck can turn a shoeless and clueless weakling to president within the twinckle of an eye, we shall see what we shall see!
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
So many m0rons in Nairaland dont allow real humans come here anymore. They keep calculating states as if its meat in their soup, but they hardly know all the local Governments councils in their states but they claim knowledge of how other states will vote.

Animal Kingdom
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Validated: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

25% of 2/3 of the states +the FCT. Only the igbos living in 24 states should be enough to give him this figure before you even start talking about the SS or northern xtians.

The state Governors do not control INEC or the police and army and can do nada!! What happened to amaechi on thursday should just be the tip of the ice berb.

He was told my a common policemen "I do not take orders from civillians" I wonder how he intends to control the elections without exerting any control on the police,army or INEC.

Governors are powerless when it comes to National elections

'Governors are powerless when it comes to National elections' YOU ARE CORRECT! Their power ends with SIEC
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by icankel: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
GEJ has failed Nigerians even his village men is not talking gud about him. Mr Shehu Sani got it all wrong to hv mention Buhari by sayin fresh mind, of which Buhari is an old mind no body frm South, West and Eastern dat wil vote for him. Am an Igbo boi but I never for once like GEJ..
TechyGuy:

Try be reasonable and matured nah, aha ah!

Don't you have load of threads of things GEJ has done with pictures to show for it. Do we have to post it in every thread to show you.
Use the Nairaland search button and stop being childish.
If you say he has not done enough in a specific area you could hold an argument, not this kind of over zealous pessimism.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by digospel2: 4:07am On Sep 16, 2013
STUPENDOUS8888: I am from middle belt and I can say that we do NOT like Jonathan here!

He is too daft and foolish. What has he done for us? Nothing!
That is your own view. I am also from core middle belt. Know that Christian in taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Kaduna, Borno, Benue, Plateau, Niger, FCT, Nasarawa, Benue will not vote a bokoharamist. Except they feature the likes of David Mark, Solomon Ewuga, Isaiah Balat, George Akume, Damishi Sango, Jerry Ghana , Victor Lar,Jonathan Zwhigina etc only then will the northern muslims restore the confidence of the northern christians that we are one.
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by digospel2: 4:33am On Sep 16, 2013
GEJ protect us from invasion of bokoharam, restore rail transport, employ the largest No of graduates than any past president ( verify at Fed. Civil service commission), improved Airport facilities, Sustain dualisation of major trunk roads, reduce electoral thuggery and political assasinations, improve the power sector, large employment of unskilled labour via SURE-P etc
Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by Benjoh(m): 5:16am On Sep 16, 2013
STUPENDOUS8888:

Yes, I just joined the forum today. What is your problem? Am I not allowed to speak?

Isn't this one of the rules: 10. Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.
Bro even if u are just joining now u are absolutely welcome cos it's a free world free speeCh pls keep on expressing ursef and don't mind those blind supporters of BADLUCK!
I am a proud APC gal from Benue! Look at my beautiful Makurdi! Jonathan can go to hell!

Re: Northern Govs In Jonathan’s Camp Are Deceiving Him –shehu Sani by eio2013: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2013
Ignorant people.
He promised 2nd Niger bridge and is currently under construction
He promised rescucitating railway that was killed by buhari. the trains are working
Enugu international airport is working
Benin-Ore road that could not be fixed 4rm buhari to obj has been fixed by GEJ
PHCN privatisation that was not possible has been concluded and finishing touches is seriously going on
etc etc etc.....

Usbeel:
Not just middle the whole nation, what has he done? How many promises did he made during his campaign?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Budget Row: NASS Softpedals, Reaches Truce With Presidency / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / Tinubu Meets IDB Management In Saudi, Negotiates Multi-billion Dollar Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.