Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi (21256 Views)

Edo Is Not More 'Niger Delta' Than Imo, Ondo & Abia / 34-year-old Enugu-ebonyi Bridge Collapses / Examining Lagos State GDP Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by warlei(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
kettykin: First they started these rumours with being the most educated, later jamb was able to truncate their hollow lies with their valid data posted on their website which Dibu ojerinde removed as soon as he became the jamb boss, when this dawned on them that their age long fallacies has been uncovered they started another baseless fallacy and deception with their universities ranking system which has been flushed down the dustbin of history with award winning professors produced by universities in the east rated lowly by their worthless Web rankings.
Next they started another futile dissipation of energy with their over hyping of the achievements of Fashola which has been deflated with results from Uyo, enugu and Rivers, still not done yet they campaigned with out success the un viability of enugu international airport prior to August 24 only to be thoroughly shamed and baffled with consistent flight traffic.
One of their agents presently has a law case hanging over his neck as a result of his misplaced and misguided aggression from attacking and smearing the reputation of some igbo married women when he was presented with bare facts about the ownership of lagos their last hope.
Now they are going about with some fictitious GDP figures trying to sway the sentiments of gullible online Bloggers, this they are doing not minding the fact that the Central Bank of Nigeria has updated nigerians with all the cities where 90% of the monetary transactions and deposits occur.

Of what use is ibadan/Oyo GDP figures when the monetary transactions in Aba and Onitsha is very much higher than it.
Where is the gross domestic product when the it does not produce monetary transactions , the measure of goods and services should translate to cash transactions and measurements

NOw i know why yorubas would read this post and turn the other way
All dis OKORO graduates with the omo nna accent
Dont even knw the relationship btw GDP and spending power.
Are ur universities tourist attractions or foe learning.
U snap all day around nsuka..... And nothing in the head.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by emmatok(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
kettykin: First they started these rumours with being the most educated, later jamb was able to truncate their hollow lies with their valid data posted on their website which Dibu ojerinde removed as soon as he became the jamb boss, when this dawned on them that their age long fallacies has been uncovered they started another baseless fallacy and deception with their universities ranking system which has been flushed down the dustbin of history with award winning professors produced by universities in the east rated lowly by their worthless Web rankings.
Next they started another futile dissipation of energy with their over hyping of the achievements of Fashola which has been deflated with results from Uyo, enugu and Rivers, still not done yet they campaigned with out success the un viability of enugu international airport prior to August 24 only to be thoroughly shamed and baffled with consistent flight traffic.
One of their agents presently has a law case hanging over his neck as a result of his misplaced and misguided aggression from attacking and smearing the reputation of some igbo married women when he was presented with bare facts about the ownership of lagos their last hope.
Now they are going about with some fictitious GDP figures trying to sway the sentiments of gullible online Bloggers, this they are doing not minding the fact that the Central Bank of Nigeria has updated nigerians with all the cities where 90% of the monetary transactions and deposits occur.

Of what use is ibadan/Oyo GDP figures when the monetary transactions in Aba and Onitsha is very much higher than it.
Where is the gross domestic product when the it does not produce monetary transactions , the measure of goods and services should translate to cash transactions and measurements

GDP is the value of goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time.

GDP is not buying and selling.

1 Like

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by kettykin: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
warlei:
If you know a little bit of economics it wouldn't take you much to realise that having a lot of cash transactions is as a result of a high purchasing power parity, for cities like Aba and Onitsha it simply means there is more disposable income in those cities chasing lots of goods and services leading to high private consumption which will lead more production of those goods and services which is a good measure of GDP. But a town with very low spending power will result in lower private consumption like Oyo is experiencing this leads to a discouraging local production and if at all there is production the produce would be for export to lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by kettykin: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=emmatok]

GDP is the value of goods and services produced within a country in a given period of time.

GDP is not buying and selling.

You just complicated your case, what does a state like osun and ondo produce that gives them high GDP rankings higher than Anambra, are osun and ondo more Agricultural than benue that is the food basket of nigeria feeding the whole North and the east Aba and Onitsha are not into buying and selling alone as you alude

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by emmatok(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
kettykin:
If you know a little bit of economics it wouldn't take you much to realise that having a lot of cash transactions is as a result of a high purchasing power parity, for cities like Aba and Onitsha it simply means there is more disposable income in those cities chasing lots of goods and services leading to high private consumption which will lead more production of those goods and services which is a good measure of GDP. But a town with very low spending power will result in lower private consumption like Oyo is experiencing this leads to a discouraging local production and if at all there is production the produce would be for export to lagos

Stop confusing yourself.
GDP is not higher purchasing power.
e.g Income noodles is produced in Ogun while the consumers are in Lagos.

Who gets the money-OGUN grin

ABA and Onitsha can be for buying and selling while the manufacturers are in OYO.

Who gets the money-OYO wink

THAT IS HOW GDP WORKS.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by warlei(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=kettykin][/quote]
Please tell me what the east produces that we use int the west.
80 % of indigeneous products used in the west and nigeria are produced in the west.
So what makes up the GDP of the DUBAI Of the east.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by emmatok(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=kettykin][/quote]

Ondo and Osun are major cocoa producers.

Cocoa is an export crop so the income is high.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by kettykin: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
warlei:
Please tell me what the east produces that we use int the west.
80 % of indigeneous products used in the west and nigeria are produced in the west.
So what makes up the GDP of the DUBAI Of the east.c
the east has the only car manufacturing plant in Nigeria, the largest malting plant, the largest spare parts manufacturing hub, the largest shoe manufacturing hub, some of the biggest brewing companies, multinational pharmaceutical companies. The largest plastic manufacturer, numerous paint, chemical soap, ,industry, oil blending plants, thriving movie industry numerous palm refineries, the only privately owned commercial power production company numerous small and medium scale manufacturers making items like shoe soles, leather bags, electric cables, automobile battery, car brake pads food seasonings, glass industry and ceramics and others too numerous to remember, out of these the automobile parts and the drugs are sold nationwide the movies are watched world wide, the automobile are used nation wide, the shoes are sold all over the globe, the cables are used nationwide

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Adelaide2: 3:34am On Sep 16, 2013
warlei:
Give me a good reason why a private company cant conduct it?
stop this eastern mentality [everything that doesnt favour me is wrong]
Mscheww

Private company commissioned by somebody for obvious reasons will deliver for that person. Notice how everything is SW, SW. Go and read the entire document. You are in no way equipped to discuss with me. Let the fed data come out and let's see. It id due soon.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2013
Crassus: ^^^

here is the link from Finiacial times

enjoy

http://www.ft.com/cms/5752734c-c2f4-11e2-bbbd-00144feab7de.pdf
This is what I saw from the site. Error Sorry, the post or page you were
looking for could not be found.
Either the page has been removed
or was never here in the first
place. Home

1 Like

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2013
warlei:
Hold it there which shoprite
Is it d one that has already. Concluded plan for its second outlet less than a month it opened its first
I know some pained niggas
Some niggas would be like why would shoprite not open in my bush village but somewhere in west.
Deal with it ,the west dictates the economic tempo of every place in naija.
Shoprite is opening outlets in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi all in one state Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by geeez: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Shoprite is opening outlets in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi all in one state Anambra.

What is this one saying?

Didn't they open in Ibadan before that and they are planning to open another one in Ibadan

KFC currently has two outlets in Ibadan and non in the SE yet

If its about international franchise shops and outlets, don't even start to engage the SW

4 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by geeez: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Updated
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2013
geeez:

What is this one saying?

Didn't they open in Ibadan before that and they are planning to open another one in Ibadan

If its about international franchise shops and outlets, don't even start to engage the SW
mumu, u don't even kw they are building a shoprite outlet in umuahia 2 strt with, try and be current, do u think we are shoprite freaks? Construction of Aba mega mall is currently on, which is lyk 5times bigger than ur so called ibadan slum shoprite, dnt jst talk lyk an idiat.
www.abamegamall.com/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2013
warlei:
Mr. Lecturer, so wots d essence of ur GDP when ur spending power never increases, dat figure their na beta fake.
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by geeez: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2013
customized13: Mr. Lecturer, so wots d essence of ur GDP when ur spending power never increases, dat figure their na beta fake.

The per capita isn't a function of progress. It's dependent of two parameters and population plays a vital role

Qatar for instance has a higher per capita than USA and Japan but its no where close to the USA in terms of wealth

Anyways like I said earlier, these are figures for 2012 and I have the ones for 2013 which shows a much improved per capita for Ogun state following the creation of more jobs

As a matter if fact, the GDP of Ogun State for Q1 2013 is higher than that of any SE state making four states of the SW surpass the SE states in terms of GDP

Ogun State generates N4bn in IGR every month which is far higher than what any state in the SE currently generates

3 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2013
geeez:

What is this one saying?

Even if we are goin 2 work with this fake stat, y is enugu and imo state wt its low GDP more developed than all sw state apart frm lagos? Y was anambra and abia chosen as part of the cashless economy states based on cash flow and oyo or osun state wasn't included? Hw cn a region dat xperienced war become a threat 2 anoda region jst in few decades? Y is ibadan old, big 4 nthng and filled wt slums? abia and anambra were included in the cashless economy cos of aba and onitsha respectively, does it mean dat with d size, age of ibadan and its population, cash cannot still flow as it flows in onitsha and aba? Does it mean that ibadan commercial and industrial status is dying? Y was oyo state nt included because of the thr big 4 nthng ibadan capital? Ibadan is a failed capital city dat cnt evn compete wt non-capital cities like aba and onitsha based on commercial and industrial activity, oyo state wasn't included cos the economy of ibadan is nthng 2 compare with dat of aba and onitsha, ibadan is older than pH still pH as a capital has dusted a fellow capital like ibadan, ibadan is jst a cesspit, I even prefer abeokuta, ibadan is like an old bt senseless adult, ibadan is like a big but lazy adult, ibadan is a good example of an aged menopause woman dat can't bear a fruit, ibadan as old as it is, has been intimidated by younger cities like aba, onitsha, ph, asaba etc kano is old bt has made an edge ind economy of kano state. Ibadan is a failure in a yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by geeez: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2013
customized13: Even if we are goin 2 work with this fake stat, y is enugu and imo state wt its low GDP more developed than all sw state apart frm lagos? Y was anambra and abia chosen as part of the cashless economy states based on cash flow and oyo or osun state wasn't included? Hw cn a region dat xperienced war become a threat 2 anoda region jst in few decades? Y is ibadan old, big 4 nthng and filled wt slums? abia and anambra were included in the cashless economy cos of aba and onitsha respectively, does it mean dat with d size, age of ibadan and its population, cash cannot still flow as it flows in onitsha and aba? Does it mean that ibadan commercial and industrial status is dying? Y was oyo state nt included because of the thr big 4 nthng ibadan capital? Ibadan is a failed capital city dat cnt evn compete wt non-capital cities like aba and onitsha based on commercial and industrial activity, oyo state wasn't included cos the economy of ibadan is nthng 2 compare with dat of aba and onitsha, ibadan is older than pH still pH as a capital has dusted a fellow capital like ibadan, ibadan is jst a cesspit, I even prefer abeokuta, ibadan is like an old bt senseless adult, ibadan is like a big but lazy adult, ibadan is a good example of an aged menopause woman dat can't bear a fruit, ibadan as old as it is, has been intimidated by younger cities like aba, onitsha, ph, asaba etc kano is old bt has made an edge ind economy of kano state. Ibadan is a failure in a yorubaland.

This guy quit displaying your ignorance here

GDP is usually calculated annually

If within a year, Osun State industries produced more and generated more income, should we they now say Onitsha made money because it has the biggest market?

Let me make it as simple as possible for you, if you have a shop that sells cars and I have a shop that sells planes and each of my planes is worth like ten cars, if at the end of a year, I sell one plane and you sell twenty cars, isn't it obvious that the GDP of your company is greater than mine? If you can't understand it this way, then I can't help you

I'm tired of arguing with you guys. The level of your intellgence just makes it seem like I'm engaging the same person with different IDs. Is it that you're so obstinate you don't wanna learn or there's a cap on how intelligent you can grow to be

4 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
geeez:

This guy quit displaying your ignorance here

GDP is usually calculated annually

If within a year, Osun State industries produced more and generated more income, should we they now say Onitsha made money because it has the biggest market?

Let me make it as simple as possible for you, if you have a shop that sells cars and I have a shop that sells planes and each of my planes is worth like ten cars, if at the end of a year, I sell one plane and you sell twenty cars, isn't it obvious that the GDP of your company is greater than mine? If you can't understand it this way, then I can't help you

I'm tired of arguing with you guys. The level of your intellgence just makes it seem like I'm engaging the same person with different IDs. Is it that you're so obstinate you don't wanna learn or there's a cap on how intelligent you can grow to be
u are very foolish, what the essence of GDP without spending power, are u dumb? Norway and qatar has higher GDP per capita than USA, does it make their economy beta dan dat of USA, let's assume osun of all states have industries dat boosts thr GDP than anambra and abia(knowing fully well dats a very big lie) does it make thr economy better than dat of dis states, are u alright at all? Who do u want 2 b forming economist for? In ur wildest dream, if they are 2 mention d most industrialised states in nigeria, do u tink osun state wil make d top fifteen list? Abi kilo nse ele, whr did u get those ur stats from? because I know dats nt from nigeria bureau of statistics, must u forge anythng dat comes through mind? He is even forming economist 4 me, are u stupidd?

5 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Iykopee(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2013

my guy dont mind these oily soup munchers. they know next to notin. thats how hey peddle lies everywhere claiming to be the best in every facet of life endeavour yet, it doesnt reflect on their sorrow lives. just dont give them relevence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
I can see some blockheads arguing on "GDP" is nothing , ..blabla. Can u PLS tell me:

-If GDP was to be ignored, what would be another best measure that determines development in a region?

-Is the "cost of living" anywhere used as a measure of good development in a place in world history?

-What is the evidence of good living in a place when ALMOST ALL d indigenes have fled from there to seek for better pastures somewhere else?

Lets even put aside slums or no slums,

India is the home of the world large slums ,...BUT is way ahead many European nations !!

Brazil with its EVER-INCREASING slums is a FAR BETTER country than the beutiful Switzerland & d likes !!

Switzerland boasts one of the highest "cost of living" and per capita in d world, ...but ALAS, is it ANYWHERE near USA, CHINA, UK, etc ? !!!!

........UNTIL I HAVE SOUND MINDS WHO COULD TAKE THIS UP WITH ME, THEN I CAN ONLY BELIEVE its MO'RONS THAT WILL CALL A RATHOLE OF ENUGU (where i served) "DEVELOPED" THAN IBADAN !!!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Kingspin(m): 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Kingspin(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
The same way Hausa claim they own Niger Delta oil. When we talk about states that are making national headlines somebody is smuggling Osun. By the way how many people n Osun are feeding well or na GDP they go chop. Nigeria is head count.Wake up!

3 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2013
St_Black: I can see some blockheads arguing on "GDP" is nothing , ..blabla. Can u PLS tell me:

-If GDP was to be ignored, what would be another best measure that determines development in a region?

-Is the "cost of living" anywhere used as a measure of good development in a place in world history?

-What is the evidence of good living in a place when ALMOST ALL d indigenes have fled from there to seek for better pastures somewhere else?

Lets even put aside slums or no slums,

India is the home of the world large slums ,...BUT is way ahead many European nations !!

Brazil with its EVER-INCREASING slums is a FAR BETTER country than the beutiful Switzerland & d likes !!

Switzerland boasts one of the highest "cost of living" and per capita in d world, ...but ALAS, is it ANYWHERE near USA, CHINA, UK, etc ? !!!!

........UNTIL I HAVE SOUND MINDS WHO COULD TAKE THIS UP WITH ME, THEN I CAN ONLY BELIEVE its MO'RONS THAT WILL CALL A RATHOLE OF ENUGU (where i served) "DEVELOPED" THAN IBADAN !!!! undecided
from ur post I cn see u nw agree dat ibadan(whr I hv stayed 4 1mnth dis year) is a slum, I prefer travelling 2 switzerland than travelling to brazil. Ur arguments are baseless.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Kingspin: The same way Hausa claim they own Niger Delta oil. Whe we talk about states that are making national headlines somebody is smuggling Osun. By the way how many people n Osun are feeding well or na GDP they go chop. Nigeria is head count.Wake up!

I dont need to resort to psychology has psychology itself is already telling me not to go low in d mud with you going by ur post !

Tell me, nna, if GDP no dey alright, how will a state or country know how well its performing economically to feed its people?

oya answer!
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Francis5: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
This is the fake data produced by a Yoruba man for Yoruba people.

It places Osun above Imo and Anambra by 300 M and 500 M respectively

The data shows also that people from Ebonyi have better per capita than Ogun and that Ogun is the poorest state in Nigeria
The report also stated that commerce (an Igbo thing in Lagos) drives the economy of Lagos thus confirming that Igbos own 45% of Lagos.

This is a private data, fake, not representative and smells too Yorubaish to be true.

Fake report from Adesoji Solanke a Yoruba man in Rencap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
customized13: from ur post I cn see u nw agree dat ibadan(whr I hv stayed 4 1mnth dis year) is a slum, I prefer travelling 2 switzerland than travelling to brazil. Ur arguments are baseless.

i think u missed this:

Lets even put aside slums or no slums

BRO, Intelligence should tell u i never excluded Enugu from this context. I think u saw it when i said "I Served in Enugu State" . It baffled me when all i could see as evidence from ur kinsmen were some useless pictures of Independence Layout, Ogui Road, etc.

Yorubas on d thread gave facts through GDP & d likes, BUT all u all have are pictures. If i use pictures of Bodija, Apata, Oluyole, Dugbe, etc in Ibadan as evidences, I bet you i would be called an OLD FOOL if i were to be debating with a 7-yr old American on a similar contest!!
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Francis-1:
This is the fake data produced by a Yoruba man for Yoruba people.

It places Osun above Imo and Anambra by 300 M and 500 M respectively

The data shows also that people from Ebonyi have better percapita than Ogun and that Ogun is the poorest state in Nigeria
The report also stated that commerce (an Igbo thing in Lagos) drives the economy of Lagos thus confirming that Igbos own 45% of Lagos.

This is a private data, fake, not representative and smells too Yorubaish to be true.

Dude, Education isnt only passing through those forewalls of UniLag or UniZik or wherever and gaining knowledge,.... Its also something that teaches u to use your initiative to know how scenarios fit together & how other true or false some perceptions and facts AND then correct it to the most appropriate sense of meaning & logic.

If the report says something false, could another report placing Osun State with a higher GDP than Enugu be false again?.......

Been able to accept defeat is no BIG DEAL, only dat it is when its a shameful Loss.

1 Like

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Francis5: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
St_Black:

Dude, Education isnt only passing through those forewalls of UniLag or UniZik or wherever and gaining knowledge,.... Its also something that teaches u to use your initiative to know how scenarios fit together & how other true or false some perceptions and facts AND then correct it to the most appropriate sense of meaning & logic.

If the report says something false, could another report placing Osun State with a higher GDP than Enugu be false again?.......

Been able to accept defeat is no BIG DEAL, only dat it is when its a shameful Loss.

Hope you accept also that Ogun is the poorest state in Nigeria as shown by the same report.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Francis-1:

Hope you accept also that Ogun is the poorest state in Nigeria as shown by the same report.

Jeez, Can u please just sound like an intellectual for Once?..

May i ask,

What was the objective of the report?...Was it measuring the level of poverty in the regions?

Can u please brief me on what the report entails?

...Again, do you PERSONALLY believe Ogun States which presently ranks above all ur SE states economically (in GDP) is d poorest state in Nigeria?
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by agbameta: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
STUPENDOUS8888: I didn't know the SE was so poor! embarassed

You guys always talk so big on NL, so I thought you had it better. No offense!

The empty and shallow chest beating don fool you. When wa the last time the entire SE region awarded and commissioned any state project apart from village borehole and isi ewu joint? That should tell you something..

There is a chest beating thread titled Enugu pride of the east, but Enugu's budget for 2013 is N83 billion, thats guguru and epa money, that's what you take to jankara market for tatashe, tomato, garri and okra.

That's what Lagos state's wage bill/year.

That's serious sufferhead...
Re: Osun State GDP Higher than Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu & Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
St_Black:

i think u missed this:

BRO, Intelligence should tell u i never excluded Enugu from this context. I think u saw it when i said "I Served in Enugu State" . It baffled me when all i could see as evidence from ur kinsmen were some useless pictures of Independence Layout, Ogui Road, etc.

Yorubas on d thread gave facts through GDP & d likes, BUT all u all have are pictures. If i use pictures of Bodija, Apata, Oluyole, Dugbe, etc in Ibadan as evidences, I bet you i would be called an OLD FOOL if i were to be debating with a 7-yr old American on a similar contest!!
if u are as intelligent as u claim 2 be, u should hv ask ur broda dat created this thread d source of dis information and what national or international body carried out d statistical analysis, yorubas believe any rubbish dat favours them, dats y it's very easy for an igboman 2 cheat them, we need to b reasonable, if this stat were to be from a renounced national or international organisation, I won't even disturb myself arguing. I can as well make smthng up, convert it to PDF and create a thread here 2 favour me. If u are intelligent enough u wil notice dat this figure placed osun above ogun, it placed ogun state as the poorest state in the southern part of nigeria, I attended secondary school in ogun state, this is nt possible. Osun state can never be as industralised as ogun state. There are organisations responsible 4 the experimental and statistical compilation of these figures, u cnt jst venture into it and analyze nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Won't Occupy Nigeria As Fuel Subsidy Removed / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra / Nigerians Blast Joe Igbeokwe For Saying Buhari Is Doing Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.