Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action (13478 Views)

Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters / Ribadu - Farida Waziri Is A Cheap Liar Who Seeks Undue Relevance / EFCC Chairman Farida Waziri Has Been Sacked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Farida is fraud!
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by lurvy: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
That letter looks so fake!
Do you think such letter will be written in EFCC letter head paper?
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by batstan(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Who forged it and why?
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by Dpeacemaker101: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
eGuerrilla: Are you referring to a blogger whose lastname starts with an 'E' and the US-based lawyer-cum activist who alleged the government recently authorised the payment of $12 BILLION to pro-Jonathan governors (Newsexpressngr.com)?

Enjoying this interlude in proceedings... grin

they have started again, what do people achieve in misleading other?
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: they have started again, what do people achieve in misleading other?

Did you comprehend the article at all?
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by AnanseK(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
" I have to write you since I am not able to call you on the phone for security reasons......"

Doesn't make sense. How can you avoid security problems by writing such a letter - on official letter head that must be filed ? It's obviously a forged letter.

1 Like

Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by Nobally: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
PHIPEX: I guess we are in for another round of purported exposures.

Round 1: Femi Fani kayode Vs Bianca

Round 2: Olusegun Obasanjo Vs Farida Waziri

Incidentally both have a threat of legal action, let's see if we will see another public apology from he who first cast the stone. Funny enough it is always a man against a woman.

what about Ese Walter and this COZA pastor...that gist just die like that...
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]I love this country so much every day is a drama. Whenever i a bored of sitting on my japanese peacock feather couch in my ikoyi waterfront mansion watching luciano pavaroti and ivete sangalo on my 100 inches maximuim defination samsung tv sipping a double xo richelieu cognac,wearing my cool hugo boss cashmere sweater and on my laps sits my 19 yrs old mixed race(multiple cocktail),hour glassed shaped barbadian beauty, i just get into my pegusas italy built luxury yacht and read nigerian newspapers just to laugh and wonder at the life of the poor men and women of nigeria who work for a living because there pappas never made it.[/size]

mtscheeew
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by mbhs139(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
how did you people know that it is fake? i will never follow the bandwagon
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by Ayatullah(m): 1:09am On Sep 16, 2013
webdezzi: the document is obviously fake.
no one puts such politically implicating statements into writings using an official letter head of the commission
with name and signature intact.

A letter head means the letter is from the Office and not Waziri
and the issue discussed there in more of a tea-time discussion

Our media houses obviously will go to great heights to make news, even when they know it isn't authentic
It's easy to conjure anything these days with photoshop.

Shame on those media houses who have used the letter. Journalism is definitely retrogressing in Nigeria.
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by CID: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2013
webdezzi: the document is obviously fake.
no one puts such politically implicating statements into writings using an official letter head of the commission
with name and signature intact.

A letter head means the letter is from the Office and not Waziri
and the issue discussed there in more of a tea-time discussion

Our media houses obviously will go to great heights to make news, even when they know it isn't authentic
It's easy to conjure anything these days with photoshop.

The writer of the letter is obviously an immature, when it comes to propaganda and blackmail.
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by gbishman: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2013
Disdainful, until we shove corruption, sycophancy and licking of asses but rather be confident in the quality of our personalility believe me Nigerians we going no where. This woman has been an embarassment while in the office and now the facts are out. If she denies writing the letter that should'nt be much a an issue it could be sent for forensic's and verify the signature and pls it shouldnt be carried out in nigeria i beg. Liase with the FBI or INTERPOL which ever suites the purpose.
Re: Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action by InMyOpinion(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2013
Only a fool or a child will believe that letter...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Have No Right To Reduce Minimum Wage – FG / Garba Shehu: Some APC leaders expect Buhari to rig supplementary elections / Samuel Ortom Queries Aide For Renaming Ahmadu Bello Way After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.