Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven (10625 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
Reading
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by DEGREE2466(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
NOTE: Not all those who call me father father shall enter into the kingdom of heaven so?

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by doconair: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
The poster of this article got it wrong from the topic to the last letter.the bible never said the kingdom of heaven is simple.it suffereth violence nd d violent taketh it by force.the kingdom of Heaven is not meat and drink.it is easy 4 a camel to pass through a needle dan 4 d rich man to make heaven.narrow is d way that leads to heaven.what you need is simply d fruit of d spirit.God bless.

6 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by paranorman(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmmm..... Jesus himself said that 'from the day of John the baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent takes it by force...!!" things have changed.. God's mercy and grace is non-ending... There is always a contention between the flesh and spirit... God's kingdom is at hand.. Propheseis are being fulfilled.. God's words is establishing itself...

Fellow nairalnders, God has a standard he can never compromise; never!! NEVER!!! Do not decieved, if the spirit doesnt bear witness with ur spirit that u'r in Christ, you'l definitely die! Worship God in truth and spirit, you need the holyspirit in this last days... You need power over sin, principalities and powers of darkness.. B sin concious, fear God.. Obey his commandment.. God has a STANDARD HE CAN NEVER COMPROMISE.... He can never 'manage' sin no matter how small you think it is.. FEAR GOD THOU SONS/DAUGHTERS OF MAN for ur own good.. Devil no dey rest o..

3 Likes

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by 2pmstcharles(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Segeggs: Christians are so dumb. If people go to heaven, what will now happen to earth? Some say God will destroy it. Well, if so, take a look at it from this angle: as a landlord, would u destroy ur house cos u have bad tenants mixed with goods ones? No. What u simply do is evict the bad ones, refurbish d house and retain d good tenants.

Saying God will destroy earth is like saying the devil will achieve success in destroying God's work.
God don destroy the eath befor? Yes or no
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by ProfChris10(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
The truth about salvation is that it's not of works nor of grace that no man should boast of, The bible says whom He did foreknow He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his son, the scripture saith unto Pharoah, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth(Rom9:17) but some might say why does God still find fault, the scripture says who hath resisted his will, shall the clay say to him that formed him why did you make me so? hath not the potter power over the clay to make some unto vessels of honour and dishonour. Let him that stand take heed lest he fall. The point I'm trying to bring is that salvation is of grace, the fact you're a born again, you walk in God's ways should make you praise him for his mercy, Finally, Jesus is the way, the truth and life, if you put your trust in him, He will lead you to life eternal, still talking about grace, only them that are destined will still willingly accept Jesus because even the scripture says there are some whom the god of this world hath blinded their minds lets the light of the glorious gospel should shine unto them.(2Cor4:4). It will take only the grace of God for those ones to come to Christ.
HAPPY SUNDAY PALS

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by ProfChris10(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=ProfChris10]The truth about salvation is that it's not of works BUT of grace that no man should boast of. IT'S A MISTAKE PLEASE. I MEAN TO SAY BUT OF GRACE. thanks
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Yinkwamo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Segeggs: Heaven is not meant for humans. The final destination of d righteous is paradise on a new earth, not heaven which is meant 4 spirit creatures/beigns. Read ur bible well
Jehovah Witness things
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Maximus85(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
What part of the Lord's prayer is it you people can't understand? Is it let your kingdom come or let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven?

You believe you are going to enjoy in heaven abi? If heaven is a place you can enjoy as you think, will Lazarus want to come back to suffer on earth when Jesus called him?

And if you claim all good people go to heaven, then why is King David not in heaven. See Act 2:34

Psalms 115:16; the heaven is for God and the earth he has given to us. If God remove the wicked one(s) on earth would there be any need to go to heaven?
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by emmaxin: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
I laughed hard while reading this thread, because the writer didn't interprete or should i say, have a little understanding about what the passages he qouted really meant.
He said, 'you gain eternal life by mere confessing and believing in Christ'. That our good works doesn't earn us a right to heaven. Please fellow Nairalanders, this preaching is totally wrong.
In Matt 7:21-23, it says "not everyone who calls me Lord! Lord!! Will enter the kingdom of heaven but only those who do what my Father in Heaven wants them to do". And whats that?
In Matt19:16-19, a man came to Jesus to inquire what he needs to do to gain eternal life. Jesus simply told him, "keep the commandments", that is, (Matt 22:37-39); love of God and love of neighbour.
In Luke 13:24, it says "do your best to go in through the narrow door, because many people will surely try to go in but will not be able". So @Op, stop propagating errors about the kingdom of Heaven being a piece of cake. You have to struggle by living good. And if you sin, be like that Tax collector who stood a distance from the temple with humility and prayed for forgiveness,God's grace and mercy is always available for you to tap. Thanks

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by shejane: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmm different understanding bt ONE BIBLe

Hmmm who shall be d moses of our tym
2 bring us out of dis egypt of misinterpretation of Bible

D parable of d rich man nd lazarus said it all nd agan d criminal @ his right hand also said it all

Y confusing ursef abt where d righteous wil be?

Is only by his Grace dat we wil make heaven cos who's wtout atom of sin in him/her? None
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by shejane: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
I thk op is one of dis Jehova witness pple dat turn bible upside down
Iav som1 lyk dat in my office, misinterpretation of bible
Love thou God wt all der hrt nt wt thou mouth
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS:

For you to have read this, then the grace is already available to you.
without hollines...no man can see d lord...heheheheh...ponder on dat...we are striving to c d fada which is in heaven...so...holines counts.....our riteousnes is like a filty rag bfore him oooo....what we need is grace....grace...nothing but grace...
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by elijah05(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
If jesus fit tell us date when he dey come... More people go enter heaven because we'll anticipate.... Click like if you want the date!!
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Maximus85(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
2pmstcharles: God don destroy the eath befor? Yes or no
NO, he destroyed the bad people.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Segeggs: Christians are so dumb. If people go to heaven, what will now happen to earth? Some say God will destroy it. Well, if so, take a look at it from this angle: as a landlord, would u destroy ur house cos u have bad tenants mixed with goods ones? No. What u simply do is evict the bad ones, refurbish d house and retain d good tenants.

Saying God will destroy earth is like saying the devil will achieve success in destroying God's work.
did GOD tell you he is so poor that he cant do away with the earth? GOD that owns the whole world? well let me inform you that GOD is 'so multi rich' that even if he does away with the whole earth and even heaven, it wont shake him because he is 'agidigba' he has more than enough. By the way you must be JEHOVAH witness abi?
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Maximus85(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
shejane: I thk op is one of dis Jehova witness pple dat turn bible upside down
Iav som1 lyk dat in my office, misinterpretation of bible
Love thou God wt all der hrt nt wt thou mouth

Only if you can read a Bible turned upside down. Do you know how to preach? Are you even bold enough to knock peoples door to want to preach to them? Isn't this what Jesus was doing on earth and he asked christians to continue. Your pastor is enjoying the money you are working for. He doesn't want to be insulted and persecuted like Jesus I guess.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by buoye1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
Segeggs: Heaven is not meant for humans. The final destination of d righteous is paradise on a new earth, not heaven which is meant 4 spirit creatures/beigns. Read ur bible well
Jehovah witness on rampage
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
sbaks:
did GOD tell you he is so poor that he cant do away with the earth? GOD that owns the whole world? well let me inform you that GOD is 'so multi rich' that even if he does away with the whole earth and even heaven, it wont shake him because he is 'agidigba' he has more than enough. By the way you must be JEHOVAH witness abi?
do you think you would be safe under such a God that only resort to destroying what He could control?

Jehovah witnessess are far ahead in truth than ur so-called pentecostal churches. Btw, am not one.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Judas2013: If you love and care for everyone around you,you are already in heaven. Heaven is not a place but a state of being/mind.
kindly prove it.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
Segeggs: do you think you would be safe under such a God that only resort to destroying what He could control?

Jehovah witnessess are far ahead in truth than ur so-called pentecostal churches. Btw, am not one.
i feel u jare
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by dammygoody(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
By the grace of God............let us all come boldly to the throne of GRACE and
Hebrew 12^14............follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man can see God!
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by ONUTOPSY(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
HOLINESS,TRUTHFULNESS,RIGHTEOUSNESS WITH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE,EQUAL TO HEAVENLY KINGDOM. THE ARGUEMENT CANNOT SAVE YOU. EITHER YOU ARE FOR JESUS OR YOU ARE FOR NOTHING GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS TODAY AND BE SAVED.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by ONUTOPSY(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
you must be born again.[right][/right][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Chomzy19(f): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
emmaxin: I laughed hard while reading this thread, because the writer didn't interprete or should i say, have a little understanding about what the passages he qouted really meant.
He said, 'you gain eternal life by mere confessing and believing in Christ'. That our good works doesn't earn us a right to heaven. Please fellow Nairalanders, this preaching is totally wrong.
In Matt 7:21-23, it says "not everyone who calls me Lord! Lord!! Will enter the kingdom of heaven but only those who do what my Father in Heaven wants them to do". And whats that?
In Matt19:16-19, a man came to Jesus to inquire what he needs to do to gain eternal life. Jesus simply told him, "keep the commandments", that is, (Matt 22:37-39); love of God and love of neighbour.
In Luke 13:24, it says "do your best to go in through the narrow door, because many people will surely try to go in but will not be able". So @Op, stop propagating errors about the kingdom of Heaven being a piece of cake. You have to struggle by living good. And if you sin, be like that Tax collector who stood a distance from the temple with humility and prayed for forgiveness,God's grace and mercy is always available for you to tap. Thanks
Thank U Jare... 1000likes Lemme add some more verse. Rev 20: 12 n 13, And I saw d dead gr8 n small alike, standing b4 d throne, books were opened, the book of the living, the DEAD WERE JUDGED ACCORDING TO WAT THEY HAVE DONE (nt according to their beliefs), V13, THen d sea gave up its dead, Death n d world of the dead also gave up d dead they held, AND ALL WERE JUDGED ACCORDING TO WAT THEY HAD DONE

And jesus said to them When I was hungry u gave me to eat, thirsty to drink, Homeless u shelterd me, n they said to him Lord when did we see u hungry and gave u to eat n he said to them, As long as u DID(what they DID, Actions were wat counted) this to d least of my brothers that u did unto me... N to d other group he told as long as u DID NOT DO this to d least of my brothers, Get away from me to the hell thaat ws prepard 4 U.

God has not Changed N He cannot change, Whoever told u that d Soul that Sinneth will not die as in d old has deceivd U, God no longer strikes pple dead nw because He sacrificed his only Son on d cross 4 our sins n thru him(Jesus Christ) Grace abounded in d world, n dis grace is wat God gives us while we re Alive - To Repent , dis grace to DO GOOD n follow d way of christ is sufficient for us to turn away from our Evil deeds, But if we choose not to Use d grace he has given us to Overcome sin n fight temptation while we re Alive... Then that is D End of d Grace, there is no grace 4 d dead... Wen U die u'll b judged acc. To wat u hv DONE, with this grace dt ws given to U, if u did not Utilise dis Grace wch is sufficient for Everybody to DO GOOD, n Overcome SIN. Then woe betide U, He cannot save u Again, he gave u a chance to save urself while Living.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by salt1: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
Christianity made easy 101!
The Biblical ChriStainity for which people were killed is far different from this
1. The founder said the road is narrow and can't accommodate sin and FEW they be that find it
2. He said the followers must carry the cross and follow the humble path He walked
3. He said it takes more than a belief, a mental assent. That belief must show itself in actions
4. He says that anyone that commits sin is of the devil no matter what you believe, because even the devil believes and trembles
5. He said he that endures (not believes) to the end shall be saved

Op I think you're trying to give Christians hope which is very good. I want to advise that you pick the Bible and read for yourself. Don't just the daily devotional prepared by one leader. Read the Bible because scripture interpretes scripture.
It is still true that
1. The soul that sins shall die
2. God is still a consuming fire
But
1. It's the Father's good pleasure to give us the kingdom because in His house are MANY mansions

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by sammay14: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Afolsnetwork to me, u got it wrong to say 'pastors that say the soul that sinneth shall die' and 'God is no more a consuming fire' .

Such Pastors are those telling the truth bcoz the Bible says in John 3:16,17. The love is 4 a sinner to repent 4rm his/her sins. Lik u sed abt confession, it is part of steps to repentance. What is repentance itself? It is turning away 4rm past sins and not going 2 dem with sorrow. It dia4 implies dat a sinner realises his sins, confesses, forsakes not going back into such.

As par saying God is no more a consuming fire, d standard of God's word has not changed. A sinner wil surely die if he/she desist 4rn his/ her shns. Ezekiel 18:4,20. The word of God is ever d sam.

Tak 4 instanc an armed robber or a prostitute stil in the act com 2 u ane he/she is a xtian bcoz he/she has confessed. How wld u feel? Or if he/she com 2 preach 2 u, think of it!

So, 4 such pastors, they are telling d truth. A pastor should not pamper a sinner.
Lastly, in matthew 11:12 the grace of God is sufficient 4 us to get heaven. Heaven is meat and drink but violence by force. All you need do is to have salvation(born again) john 3:3,4, Live a holy life Luke 1:70-75. Always seek d face of God 2 live 4 Him evri day. Depend on the Bible alone.

God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by zogo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
doc on air: The poster of this article got it wrong from the topic to the last letter.the bible never said the kingdom of heaven is simple.it suffereth violence nd d violent taketh it by force.the kingdom of Heaven is not meat and drink.it is easy 4 a camel to pass through a needle dan 4 d rich man to make heaven.narrow is d way that leads to heaven.what you need is simply d fruit of d spirit.God bless.

pls dnt miss interpret the OP; he has said that as simple as believing and confessing Christ Jesus with ur mouth is a sure foundation and route to make the Kingdom of God; he has not said that; the kingdom of God is sleeping on a bed of roses; ok?

Bless u
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by creativemusic: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nosu(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
For me, I am out of here,
Some wonderful brethren hv straighten the falsehold in the op post.
God is a loving God and he is still a consuming. God is a being that has many sides.
Also the soul that sins still dies, so go up then and make correction.
There is nothing wrong if u misled urself but it bcomes very wrong wen the misled misleads others
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by bishopsamuel(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
@op u dn make heaven wei u de advice me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! / The Beauty Of Mathematics / Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.