Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven (10624 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Toks2008(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2013
MAKING HEAVEN IS FAR EASIER THAN ENDING IN HELL

This sounds funny but true. The devil has manipulated salvation that many believe its too difficult to make it to heaven and and end up in hell.

Do your part and come to Jesus with your imperfections, commit them into his hands,go on your kneels anytime you fall into sin and ask for forgiveness in Jesus name. Allow the holy spirit to perfect your salvation and you will be amazed how simple it is to live a life pleasing to GOD.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Revolva(m): 12:31am On Sep 23, 2013
grin grin ;Dsaid it a million times..there is nothing like heaven up there to be placed when you die..nor hell fire below the ground

these are just state of mind....which is present on earth....and will ever be on earth with us.. grin
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by macjireh: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2013
Segeggs: Heaven is not meant for humans. The final destination of d righteous is paradise on a new earth, not heaven which is meant 4 spirit creatures/beigns. Read ur bible well

Mr Jehovah's witness, I kno Ur problem_HUMAN FLESH CANT ENTER HEAVEN BUH HIS SPIRIT CAN ENTER,MAN IS A SPIRIT,HAS A SOUL AND STAYS IN A FLESH (BODY),D SPIRIT OF MAN IS RECREATED WEN HE GIVS HIS LIFE 2CHRIST_I KNO U HAV NO SPIRIT,BUT ME I GET SPIRIT KAMPE,I RELATE TO MY WORLD WIT MY SPIRIT VERY WELL#
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2013
Segeggs: Heaven is not meant for humans. The final destination of d righteous is paradise on a new earth, not heaven which is meant 4 spirit creatures/beigns. Read ur bible well
jehovah witness!!
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by mayorrex(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2013
is only by His Grace........for by strength shall no man prevali...1sam.2:9
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Trippledots(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2013
The one who came to show you the way out said himself "Straight is the way that leadeth to life, and few there be that findeth it..." I wonder since when straight now translates to EASY. God help us.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by stint(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2013
Mr Jehovah witness, will Jesus be living in the paradise or in heaven?
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2013

Jesus Christ rose from the death with with human flesh and human bones. (Luke 24:39) Where is he now? In Heaven.
If you mean the 1000 years millennium i understand. but don't forget there is a rapture and a wedding supper yet.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by lollarj(f): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is very risky doctrine.
I for one know that God is not a God of numbers. Several are landing in hell every minute, so many that hell itself is expanding to accommodate them.

Heaven on the other hand is almost vacant.
God wants only the best of human beings and not the most.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nmeri17: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Oh so this is what u think about getting into heaven I pray that God may open yo eyes before its too late
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by sticlestm(m): 12:03am On Sep 24, 2013
God bless you, Mr Poster. this message is the truth, whether you like it or not! he (the poster) may not have used all the right words, but what is said is the truth of the Word (JOHN 8:32). ROM 10:9-10 is the lead scripture that the poster used. to get to "heaven", believe in your heart; and confess with your mouth that Christ Jesus is the Lord and Messiah. shikenah!!
secondly, please listen carefully:
According to ROM 10:6-7, ONLY Jesus came (descended) from above (heaven) in the form of a man; and ONLY him rose from the dead first, that is why he is called the 'firstborn from the dead'. therefore, NO MAN IS IN HEAVEN; ALL righteous dead are in paradise (check: LUKE 23:39-43) and the wicked dead are in Sheol or Hades (LUKE 16:22-23). Hell is not yet open for that will mean that we should no longer be on the earth anymore but before the Great White Throne facing the Last Judgment. this is not from my head but the Word of God (read REV 20, VERSES 4-6; 11-15). Heaven is the habitation of God and no man whosoever is there right now save Jesus Christ.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by lanrefront1(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2013
I believe the poster of this article is a student of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. This kind of preaching or doctrine is imbalance or one-sided. It's an half truth which is just as dangerous as falsehood.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2013
lollar j :
I for one know that God is not a God of numbers. Several are landing in hell every minute, so many that hell itself is expanding to accommodate them.

kindly quote bible verses for back up. Remember unbelivers (non-'christians') are reading

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by mecussey(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2013

This is said by a Jwit....and it means one Layman in my village made sense. He said, because he is poor and in Nigeria/westAfrica, that he is already in Hell fire. That the rich guys in Africa are in Pogatry but the guys in U.S and any good place on earth are in Paradise.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2013
Big4wig: Click like if u will make HEAVEN IJN
Ela
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by sticlestm(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
lanre_front: I believe the poster of this article is a student of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. This kind of preaching or doctrine is imbalance or one-sided. It's an half truth which is just as dangerous as falsehood.
brother, that you do not agree with a man's ministry does not give you the license to speak anyhow about his ministry. you should be mindful of what you say as a believer especially about other believers and most importantly about ministers of God. it behoves us to respect him and other ministers.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
lanre_front: I believe the poster of this article is a student of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. This kind of preaching or doctrine is imbalance or one-sided. It's an half truth which is just as dangerous as falsehood.
sticlestm:
brother, that you do not agree with a man's ministry does not give you the license to speak anyhow about his ministry. you should be mindful of what you say as a believer especially about other believers and most importantly about ministers of God. it behoves us to respect him and other ministers.
Respect yeah! But that shouldn't stop him from saying the truth. Didn't see anything out of order from what the guy said
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by sticlestm(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
ariseandshine:
Respect yeah! But that shouldn't stop him from saying the truth. Didn't see anything out of order from what the guy said

ariseandshine:

what is wrong with what he said is calling the word sent from the mouth of the man of God a lie and falsehood. well, everyone is entitled to hold their opinions and he may hold his but not to cast aspersions on what he knows little or nothing about. undecided
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by veecovee: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS:

The only determination you need is to believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord over your life.

The victory Christ won is enough for every creature to be save, but only those who believe and confess will be saved.
So u are encouraging them to just confess and go on living anyhow they like? My brother, confession is the first step into christianity. It's only confessing CHRIST that makes u a true CHRISTIAN. Not all christians would make it to heaven however, cause the Bible says "he (Christ) will ask some to depart that he knows them not. The journey to heaven starts with the confession, next you should live peacably with all man and you should also be holy... the Bible says without holiness, no one will see the Lord.

Our last hope is to see the Lord and not to be saved. Cause not all that are saved 'll see the Lord

God bless u
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by sticlestm(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2013
veeco vee: So u are encouraging them to just confess and go on living anyhow they like? My brother, confession is the first step into christianity. It's only confessing CHRIST that makes u a true CHRISTIAN. Not all christians would make it to heaven however, cause the Bible says "he (Christ) will ask some to depart that he knows them not. The journey to heaven starts with the confession, next you should live peacably with all man and you should also be holy... the Bible says without holiness, no one will see the Lord.

Our last hope is to see the Lord and not to be saved. Cause not all that are saved 'll see the Lord

God bless u

scriptures tell us that if thou shall confess with thy mouth and shall BELIEVE IN THY HEART YOU SHALL BE SAVED. Any more conditions is the addition of self-righteous men to the standard of the bible, those who try to enter Heaven by the deeds of their hands and not the grace of Christ--EPH 2V8.
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by ajayikayod: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2013
doc on air: The poster of this article got it wrong from the topic to the last letter.the bible never said the kingdom of heaven is simple.it suffereth violence nd d violent taketh it by force.the kingdom of Heaven is not meat and drink.it is easy 4 a camel to pass through a needle dan 4 d rich man to make heaven.narrow is d way that leads to heaven.what you need is simply d fruit of d spirit.God bless.

Pls, i will appreciate if u can spend more time doing diligent study of d Word. Sure d scriptures u quoted will become clearer.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by ajayikayod: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Trippledots: The one who came to show you the way out said himself "Straight is the way that leadeth to life, and few there be that findeth it..." I wonder since when straight now translates to EASY. God help us.

well, going by ur analogy i can conclude dt whn it is straight then it is very easy. Infact i can see d way clearly.

1 Like

Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by ajayikayod: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2013
lollar j :

Madam, hav u been thr to kno its vacant? or u r a spiritual usher for heaven?
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by ajayikayod: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2013
veeco vee: So u are encouraging them to just confess and go on living anyhow they like? My brother, confession is the first step into christianity. It's only confessing CHRIST that makes u a true CHRISTIAN. Not all christians would make it to heaven however, cause the Bible says "he (Christ) will ask some to depart that he knows them not. The journey to heaven starts with the confession, next you should live peacably with all man and you should also be holy... the Bible says without holiness, no one will see the Lord.

God bless u

Bro wat is all ds?
Re: It Is Very Simple To Make Heaven by ajayikayod: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2013
patrickdarlins: without hollines...no man can see d lord...heheheheh...ponder on dat...we are striving to c d fada which is in heaven...so...holines counts.....our riteousnes is like a filty rag bfore him oooo....what we need is grace....grace...nothing but grace...

Ar u not contradicting urself? Just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! / The Beauty Of Mathematics / Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.