Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Damme Patients Jonathan' Am A Shamed Of Her Voice To De Glober World! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damme Patients Jonathan' Am A Shamed Of Her Voice To De Glober World! (1072 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again / IBB To Jonathan: Am With Buhari Until You Reverse Pump Price Of PMS To N65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damme Patients Jonathan' Am A Shamed Of Her Voice To De Glober World! by rahim01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
Damme patient's jonathan' wife of de president of nigeria' each time she speak's on television am always ashamed of her voice' dat small crackd voice shuld be luked in to because "nigerians, expcts more speaches 4rm her, most pple can't here her clearly. I suggest when ever she's out on tv to address de public' she shuld use bita cola and aligator pepe togethr and chew it for throat clearing!
Re: Damme Patients Jonathan' Am A Shamed Of Her Voice To De Glober World! by Danhumprey: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
rahim01: Damme patient's jonathan' wife of de president of nigeria' each time she speak's on television am always ashamed of her voice' dat small crackd voice shuld be luked in to because "nigerians, expcts more speaches 4rm her, most pple can't here her clearly. I suggest when ever she's out on tv to address de public' she shuld use bita cola and aligator pepe togethr and chew it for throat clearing!
Hey Mr.Professor of English and the greatest,flawless orator of our time,would you mind working on your English,sentence construction,grammatical errors?

You are trying to condemn an imperfect woman and giving her tips to improve on her oratory,while at the same time,you are committing worse blunders. That's hypocritical of you!

4 Likes

Re: Damme Patients Jonathan' Am A Shamed Of Her Voice To De Glober World! by didisky(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
GBAM
Re: Damme Patients Jonathan' Am A Shamed Of Her Voice To De Glober World! by wesley80(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
rahim01: Damme patient's jonathan' wife of de president of nigeria' each time she speak's on television am always ashamed of her voice' dat small crackd voice shuld be luked in to because "nigerians, expcts more speaches 4rm her, most pple can't here her clearly. I suggest when ever she's out on tv to address de public' she shuld use bita cola and aligator pepe togethr and chew it for throat clearing!

Re: Damme Patients Jonathan' Am A Shamed Of Her Voice To De Glober World! by hardywaltz(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2013

My dear I think you need to go back to SS1 and start all over again, your use of English is so so poor.

1 Like

Re: Damme Patients Jonathan' Am A Shamed Of Her Voice To De Glober World! by danot1030: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
she has to speak dat way to hide her blonders as you cant hear her voice clearly u wont detect wen she commit those blonders.
Re: Damme Patients Jonathan' Am A Shamed Of Her Voice To De Glober World! by rahim01(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
"please people, i" mean no disrespect in saying dat "am just inquisitive for de fact dat she's nigerian first lady.' i, dn't intrude in pple's affair's, pls' pls hold it right dare stop wroning ur mouth pls guy's. Am just curious about de voice that's all?
Re: Damme Patients Jonathan' Am A Shamed Of Her Voice To De Glober World! by desgiezd(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
See what shortening of words in sms has done to your English Language? Is Seun going to charge you for the number of words you have used or space utilised? I sincerely hope you do not do this in your school examinations and tests.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Famous Nigeria Actor Desmond Elliot Enters Into Politics / The People Voted Their Stomach -blues For An Arrested Renaissance, Niyi Osundare / Aregbesola May Assault Me During Debate – Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.