Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O (1595 Views)

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / Amaechi Will Not Contest 2015 Presidency / Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by Ochek: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
LOL!! AMAECHI WILL NOT KILL SOMEBORRISOMEBODY

" Nigerians are too timid for a revolution" -
Amaechi (Punch, April 8, 2013)

" I want Nigerians to fight for me" - Amaechi
(Punch, Sep 15, 2013).

Heheheeheheheeeeeee: How did timid Nigerians
suddenly become freedom fighthers for Amaechi??

2 Likes

Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by jimkramar: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
NO PRICE NO PAY- Amaechi priced n now he is payn.

Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by slimfit1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
Because he said the truth
Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by Ochek: 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
slim fit :
Because he said the truth

What colour off truth?

1 Like

Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by danot1030: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ochek:

What colour off truth?
tell us wot he has done wrong?
Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by Ochek: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
danot1030: tell us wot he has done wrong?

Take a leap back to January: aides of Gov
Amaechi who preferred anonymity
confirmed this position as they said all
that their boss wants is to see that
President Jonathan does not secure the
PDP President ticket to run in 2015.
This disclosure is corroborated by
another reliable close aide to one of the
three serving Governors who recently
visited the indisposed Governor of Enugu
State, Sullivian Chime in London. The
Governor's aide explained that Governor
Amaechi's plot in galvanizing other
governors' against President Jonathan is
double-edged. His first aim, he said is to
discredit and make his administration
unpopular, while the second bid is to
ensure he (Jonathan) does not return as
President of Nigeria.
In his words, “Gov Amaechi's aim is to
unsettle the administration of President
Goodluck Jonathan and stop his 2015 re-
run bid”.

1 Like

Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by Joyfullyme: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Daniel http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fashola-condemns-police-blockade-to-rivers-govt-house/159032/
Fashola Nigerian's love you irrespective of party line. Please don't get yourself involved in what you know little about. The gate to Govt House, PH was not locked against Amaechi on that night because I witnessed the whole episode. The police blocked the section of the road where the illegal PDP secretariat opened by Amaechi is located. On that night Amaechi had no business passing through that spot because there are three other adjoining streets namely Olumeni, Udi and Hawley. These three streets easily access Forces Avenue which is like a crescent. Any body wanting to pass through that back gate of the Government House could have easily done so through any of these three streets but Amaechi was trying to show the illegal PDP secretariat to his guests and wanted to dare the police after opening an illegal office. Furthermore, the point where the road was blocked and the Govt House gate is about 2 kilometers. Between these two points are several other routes leading to the same back gate of Govt. House. Besides why would a governor and his large crowd numbering over a 100 leave the prestigious main gate and begin to pass throughthe back gate? In Lagos can Fashola show half the degree of disrespect Amaechi shows to the President and the leadership of the party and Tinubu will allow him be? It's not possible. So Fashola please leave this drowning man who is wasting his people's wealth in playing politics of his selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by Ochek: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
I ve always known him to cry foul when all is well. Look at that. Why cry foul when u still got other routes. Same thing his cohort did when in police net after almost killing fellow house member
Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by Symphony007: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
There's 3 minutes of my life i'm never getting back. Spent on this stupidy, idiocy, shambolic personified thread....ghastly!!
Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by pendusky(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
so is this the dirty part of politicsv

1 Like

Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by Gialmine(f): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by chucky234(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ochek:

Take a leap back to January: aides of Gov
Amaechi who preferred anonymity
confirmed this position as they said all
that their boss wants is to see that
President Jonathan does not secure the
PDP President ticket to run in 2015.
This disclosure is corroborated by
another reliable close aide to one of the
three serving Governors who recently
visited the indisposed Governor of Enugu
State, Sullivian Chime in London. The
Governor's aide explained that Governor
Amaechi's plot in galvanizing other
governors' against President Jonathan is
double-edged. His first aim, he said is to
discredit and make his administration
unpopular, while the second bid is to
ensure he (Jonathan) does not return as
President of Nigeria.
In his words, “Gov Amaechi's aim is to
unsettle the administration of President
Goodluck Jonathan and stop his 2015 re-
run bid”.
ah if its Amaechi's wish that GEJ dont secure 2015 presidential ticket then I'm going to support him to make sure that our dumb president dont get another 4 years to subject us to series of heartbreak like he has done in the last 4 years, I am sure 90% of us would wish for Jona to fail in his bid to enslave us for another 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by tyson99(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
chucky234: ah if its Amaechi's wish that GEJ dont secure 2015 presidential ticket then I'm going to support him to make sure that our dumb president dont get another 4 years to subject us to series of heartbreak like he has done in the last 4 years, I am sure 90% of us would wish for Jona to fail in his bid to enslave us for another 4 years.
Seconded
Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by luvinhubby(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
chucky234: ah if its Amaechi's wish that GEJ dont secure 2015 presidential ticket then I'm going to support him to make sure that our dumb president dont get another 4 years to subject us to series of heartbreak like he has done in the last 4 years, I am sure 90% of us would wish for Jona to fail in his bid to enslave us for another 4 years.
Just wait for 2015, ihe mgbu gi kana eme mmanite, fresh air till 2019 and then...., mass suicide to some people tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lol!! Amaechi Will Not Kill Somebody O by ShineIt: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
GEJ should send EFCC to this cretin called Amaechi. This would make Amaechi sit up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua Was Poisoned By Obasanjo's Kitchen Staff! — Professor Ukandi G. Damachi / Power Tussle In Rivers PDP May Consume Wike!! / Registration Guidelines For Gulder Ultimate Search 2014 Holding In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.