Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Burial Date Of Olatunji Abimbola Okusanya & Olatunji Okusanya (jnr) Announced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Date Of Olatunji Abimbola Okusanya & Olatunji Okusanya (jnr) Announced (1584 Views)

Teju Babyface Tribute To Tunji Okusanya Of MIC / The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya / Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burial Date Of Olatunji Abimbola Okusanya & Olatunji Okusanya (jnr) Announced by Abiola080: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2013
Bolanle Okusanya Feyita:

"Funeral Arrangements for my dearest brother Olatunji Abimbola Okusanya (Jnr) Tuesday 12th of November: Praise and Worship Night in Celebration of Jay's life at The Chapel of the Healing Cross, Idi Araba opposite LUTH. Time: 5 - 7 PM Wednesday 13th November: Funeral Service at the Cathedral Church of Christ, CMS Marina, Lagos Time: 11am. Interment follows at Ikoyi Cemetery.

"While that of My amazing father Olatunji Adedeji Okusanya (MIC) is slated for Sunday 17 and Monday 18 November, both in Lagos. More details in a few days."

May their gentle souls RIP,Amen.

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/11/burial-date-of-olatunji-abimbola.html

Re: Burial Date Of Olatunji Abimbola Okusanya & Olatunji Okusanya (jnr) Announced by Annie2gud(f): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2013
I hope they knew christ jesus,before dia demise?cos it's the Soul that matters.the Day we Die,is far more beta than the day,we came to this world.accept my condolence.Adieu

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Inconlusive Poll: God Showed Me This In A Dream! / Please What Really Is The Main Reason People Hate Buhari So Much! / Inspector General Of Police, IGP MD Abubakar Controlling Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.