Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

BAD INFLUENCE A story. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BAD INFLUENCE A story. (6873 Views)

Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story / Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by ninja4life(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nice update,chistar has said it all let ur update be frequent and longer
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Good evening to you all,hope u all had a gr8 day......Am afraid this story is going to take a pause for now. The reason is for sometime now i have been having issues with my phone keypad hence the short and delay in update but now the problem has really gone beyond my control.
Am really sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by ninja4life(m): 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
No problem,so wen ur phone is back hope we will hav frequent update
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by ninja4life(m): 11:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
No problem,so wen ur phone is back hope we will hav frequent update.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2013
Yes bro.
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2013
Hi guys is been a while,,,hope you guys are good?

I want to once again apologise for leaving you guys just like that,seriously it wasn't intentional.

For the time i was away,i took time to read other writters stories,,,i read almost all if not all of frank's story..i read talking chances by princessa,,false pretence by repo_girl infact the list is endless.

I also worked and still working on my story.

I hope to get the love and support you guys once showered on me.

Will start updating first of next month,i think is not a bad idea if i say MERRy XMAS in advance.cheesy
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by kingphilip(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
i jst hope u wont be a bad influence to upcomin writers
Re: BAD INFLUENCE A story. by Perfecter4real(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Perfecter4real:
I bow my head on my desk and said a little prayer when i heard ''Good morning ma." I raised my head up only to behold a fair gorgeous lady standing in front of the class, Her tight jean trousers brought out her figure eight shape. She had that kind of hips that would make Omotola and Mercy Johnson jealous.

"Good morning class," "I am miss fiaona,from cross river state and am going to be your new social studies teacher.,"

" I believe as time goes on i will get to know you all." bla bla bla she went on after the long introduction and after giving us her rules and regulations what she call her ten commandment she turn to the board and wrote "DEFINITION OF SOCIAL STUDIES."

"class who can define social studies?" various hands were raised "you,stand up," "and define social studies." she said. pointing to a girl at the third role of the class, "Before you answer tell the class your name," "I am Judith Solomon, social studies can be define as the study of man and his physical and social environment."

"so na definition of social studies this fine woman come class come dey teach us abi? social study definition wey me don already know since from my primary one nawa too," i said to myself.

The clapping hands of the class brought me back to reality and i immediately joined them in clapping for Judith.

Judith was a dark in complexion beautiful girl she had the kind of teeth most Nigerians call Open teeth and it also added to her beauty especially when she smiled .

Miss fiaona after teaching for about 35minutes stylishly catwalk out of the class. "Oh mehn see Nyash!" " Dis kind nyash go sweet oo." a boy seated opposite me shouted as miss fiaona left the class the boy i learnt was call '' Oga Sir'' by almost everybody i name i still wonder why he was call that till today............to be continued.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Academic Writing Professional? / More Shots Fired / A Poem To The Unknown Future:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.