Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484256 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
Can someone help out here.....am in 200L 2nd semester, and I want to register both 1st and 2nd semeter courses in augost wen reg start. Is it possible dat way? Or should I register 1st semesters of both 300 and 400Level, house wch 1 is possible I wnt to knowma.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Can someone help out here.....am in 200L 2nd semester, and I want to register both 1st and 2nd semeter courses in augost wen reg start. Is it possible dat way? Or should I register 1st semesters of both 300 and 400Level, house wch 1 is possible I wnt to knowma. Pls house I need answers from xperinced NOUNITES who have tried it or know ppl dat have done it in d past.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Read like 10 pages back.I personally addressed that issue.Repetition is not my thing.AB,BC,AC are for Polytechnics.

You do realize it's hard to locate past pages all the time. I tried locating it, but i couldn't and i equally want a valid way of calculating my GPA at NOUN. Please, re-consider and re-post.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
d18thday:

You do realize it's hard to locate past pages all the time. I tried locating it, but i couldn't and i equally want a valid way of calculating my GPA at NOUN. Please, re-consider and re-post.

You're not serious! Wait until you hit 400L,by that time you must have known it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
d18thday:

send me ur email, i wil send u an attachment, where dey xplain how 2 calculate it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by greatgeo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yem0350:
No. Dey usualy fil a separate attendance register 4 oda centres apart 4rm akure
bros is it real cos i would have love to go 2 benin center in edo state
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2013
SONKOko: I received sms about an hour ago claiming to be from NOUN that all 100 and 200 level exams for Ikeja study centre students have been suspended till further notice. How true? How else got the message?

I think it affects all e-exams of that centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Spencerpnf(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2013
is not really easy to pass tru dis sch system...but i tank GOD for his mercies......for doz of u in extension dept....pls read hard ....cus is harder dan u tink
shallom
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Spencerpnf(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2013
i think is a wise idea if cadidates from ikeja centre can fynd a nearby study centre to finish deir remenin papers,,,,,,,is just deir inefficiency to conduct exam @ d HQ......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2013
Yem0350:
send me ur email, i wil send u an attachment, where dey xplain how 2 calculate it
plis i need it. takoro12@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maximunimpact(m): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
I just saw this, and I think I may be useful to my fellow and prospective NOUN students. For all your questions about NOUN, click this link:

www.nou.edu.ng/noun/FAQ.html

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hello, a nairalander just sent me CGPA calc method, & I believe it will benefit some of us too. Feel free to comment on it, if needs be.
You can save the image for reference purpose

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
greatgeo:
bros is it real cos i would have love to go 2 benin center in edo state
sure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
Takoro13:
plis i need it. takoro12@gmail.com
check ur inbox, i av sent it

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OlumegbonMutair: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
I am a 200Level Law student of National Open University Nigeria
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
do NOUN offer BSc in Nursing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
tonye4q: do NOUN offer BSc in Nursing?

Not any more until they get reaccreditated.Even when they do, it is for registered and practising nurses and midwives, so they start from year2.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
IKEJA Study Center Exam Resumes Tomorrow Wednesday

visit your portal to view the updated timetable
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by metro10: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
When is GST in the new timetable for ikeja center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Destilo(f): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please, I need help....
I tried to submit my admission form but i couldn't ...please what should i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Destilo(f): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please someone should help cus am in the cafe...trying to submit it for the past 30 minutes.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zhukafa(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Destilo: Please someone should help cus am in the cafe...trying to submit it for the past 30 minutes.....

what does it say, when you tried submitting?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ABBEYDON: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Please house, can somebody assist to send the new time table for ikeja center e-exam to me tru r_abbeydon@yahoo.com. I'm presently out of network coverage area. Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Destilo(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
zhukafa:

what does it say, when you tried submitting?
Nothing...it will ask me to wait...then it will suddenly returns.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zhukafa(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Destilo:
Nothing...it will ask me to wait...then it will suddenly returns.

its a network failure, maybe the site is busy. just try in the night, maybe by 11pm or 12am.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls help me post d new time table for computer science 100L second semester (ikeja study centre)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Anybody dat has written these courses aside ikeja study centre should please tell me if d exam questions are TMA things: PHY132 (ELECTRICITY, MAGNETISM AND MODERN PHYSICS)
MTH142 (VECTORS & GEOMETRY)
GST102 (USE OF ENGLISH & COMMUNICATION SKILLS 11)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
GST 707 @ikeja: Aug 17 by 8:00am
metro10: When is GST in the new timetable for ikeja center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
ferdimako:

Not any more until they get reaccreditated.Even when they do, it is for registered and practising nurses and midwives, so they start from year2.
thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
ABBEYDON: Please house, can somebody assist to send the new time table for ikeja center e-exam to me tru r_abbeydon@yahoo.com. I'm presently out of network coverage area. Thanks in anticipation

Outta network coverage area but still able to send comments?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by metro10: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
Juwonb007: GST 707 @ikeja: Aug 17 by 8:00am

Thanks, i have seen it too...but where is the venue?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Shexy1983: Pls help me post d new time table for computer science 100L second semester (ikeja study centre)

Check your portal

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.