Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485906 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
ferdimako:
No clue..let that be ur concern that u dig to get an answer for between now and d next enrollment period of January 2015. Remember u can go to any study center for official updated info or rely on students. So law students, what is up on law school? NYSC? Mak una dey ask NOUN! No ASUU strikes! No students' Union!
Admission PIN is sold every work day and admission is every day but next enrollment is January.

I attended the just-concluded Orientation/Matriculation exercise for my PG programme, and we were reliably informed that NOUN law graduates are admitted into the Law schools. Also, any Programme offered by NOUN are accredited by NUC. We asked such questions.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
Okponee:

I attended the just-concluded Orientation/Matriculation exercise for my PG programme, and we were reliably informed that NOUN law graduates are admitted into the Law schools. Also, any Programme offered by NOUN are accredited by NUC. We asked such questions.
great!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Pimiento:
I really appreciate u. Secondly, I tink most ppl r doing it due to d discrimination in d labour market. I was also having d same tot.
I also learnt dey admit students per semester, pls how true is dat? And if yes, wen is d possible time for next semester? Tnx in advance
January 2015.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
farano: @kazerm do you know whether they've started giving out books at the sc?
I can confirm that of Ikeja sc..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
jpmorgan003:
Aiit Thanks smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
jpmorgan003:
like 3 books out of 8? grin

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
ferdimako:
lolz last time dey gave me 5. I've downloaded all my materials anyways. No time..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
farano: lolz last time dey gave me 5. I've downloaded all my materials anyways. No time..

lucky you! They gave me 1 out of 8 this semester plus a tie sha. Don't worry they will give you scarf too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
SONKOko:

lucky you! They gave me 1 out of 8 this semester plus a tie sha. Don't worry they will give you scarf too.
lol where's your sc?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
farano: lol where's your sc?

Ikeja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
ferdimako:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
I only got a tie ooo... But I have downloaded all frm d site. No time to waste time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
SONKOko:

Ikeja
Really? So they've started giving out books?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
farano: Really? So they've started giving out books?

I collected mine on the 3rd of this month. If your case is like the guy above me, you will collect scarf only.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
SONKOko:

I collected mine on the 3rd of this month. If your case is like the guy above me, you will collect scarf only.
hmmm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
farano: hmmm
abi toothbrush? we asked for books oh...upon no results! We are strong to live here!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
farano: hmmm
which course are u studying?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by newazuka: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
Okponee:

Pls can I meet you, am an aspiring post graduate and what to know how much it will cost, okoroazuka@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JustCare: 5:36am On Jul 16, 2014
Okponee:

So you mean that I may have no qualms with regard to getting a sound law degree @noun while doing my major undergraduate program @unilag
I wish I could still confirm, well, I will!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2014
JustCare:
So you mean that I may have no qualms with regard to getting a sound law degree @noun while doing my major undergraduate program @unilag
I wish I could still confirm, well, I will!
U owe it to yourself as to whether u can cope or not.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JustCare: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2014
professorgome:
U owe it to yourself as to whether u can cope or not.
ohk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2014
The NOUNiLearn platform is what I'm still not sure about. Till date no resource has been added to any of my courses. Please has anyone been using th ilearn platform? I'm in my first semester for PGDE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2014
Good morning pals, please I registered for my courses this morning and after selecting the courses that i want and clicked on add courses, the next page that popped up didn't have where to click on "Register Courses".
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kazrem: Good morning pals, please I registered for my courses this morning and after selecting the courses that i want and clicked on add courses, the next page that popped up didn't have where to click on "Register Courses".
I guess u don't need to click on another button called "Register Courses". You will only see all the registered courses listed under Registered Courses in your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fellow Nlanders, i wanted to know the overall charges or rough estimate for PGD. I just got admitted into PGD mobile communication-Agidingbi.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
ycmdng: Fellow Nlanders, i wanted to know the overall charges or rough estimate for PGD. I just got admitted into PGD mobile communication-Agidingbi.
1k + + + +++
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
professorgome:
1k + + + +++
please I need a round figure.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
ycmdng:
please I need a round figure.
Work it out from the portal.
School fees + course reg + exam fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femsyn(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
NOUN does not owe it as a duty to give hard copy study material. I repeat, NOUN is not mandated to give hard copy materials. If u've got some, lucky u! You are expected to download study materials from the website. Follow @NOUNlibrary on twitter for official responses to ur questions and stop relying on students, like Ferdimako for uninformed answers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Femsyn: NOUN does not owe it as a duty to give hard copy study material. I repeat, NOUN is not mandated to give hard copy materials. If u've got some, lucky u! You are expected to download study materials from the website. Follow @NOUNlibrary on twitter for official responses to ur questions and stop relying on students, like Ferdimako for uninformed answers

Ok thanks but no thanks. If you guys think answers given here are wrong, kindly open an official account on Nairaland so you can give your informed answers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.