Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486082 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
delly31: The NOUNiLearn platform is what I'm still not sure about. Till date no resource has been added to any of my courses. Please has anyone been using th ilearn platform? I'm in my first semester for PGDE

You go wait tire
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femsyn(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
SONKOko:

Ok thanks but no thanks. If you guys think answers given here are wrong, kindly open an official account on Nairaland so you can give your informed answers. Nonsense!

Sorry, I was actually referring to bonafide students of NOUN, not you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Femsyn:

Are you saying NOUN Staff(including you) are that dull to give me a course material this semester when I am not a student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Femsyn:

But I never told anyone not to download. Are u on a mission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
ferdimako:
But I never told anyone not to download. Are u on a mission?

Nor did anyone said it is mandatory for NOUN to give materials.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kazrem: Good morning pals, please I registered for my courses this morning and after selecting the courses that i want and clicked on add courses, the next page that popped up didn't have where to click on "Register Courses".
Register them one after d other. Make sure u see successful before adding another. ADD+Register+confirm register...

Those having missing results should make sure their SCs capture d affected courses because HQ is working on them and are waiting...I don't know why some SCs are telling students that missing courses' results will follow the last semester's results when the latter are released. This is a big lie...pls insist more!

I got 3 out of 7 books today. Not that I need them! It was effortless to get and I just waited for a while. Why do students struggle to get to d front of an office even when materials are distributed via schools? The students passed thru my slips when science & tech students were called to submit their course reg slips and got my books back to me as I was unperturbed at d back of d struggling crowd.

Project topic not yet approved.... will meet sb tomorrow to see what can be done. I wanna wrap up this thing by November.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
SONKOko:

Nor did anyone said it is mandatory for NOUN to give materials.
Well, he has registered his presence but with a wrong footing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
ferdimako:
bro, aw you doing? Any news about result yet?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by adefemijohn(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
VIPICO: Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchange experiences
ajosegabriel: No.
...MOSHOOD ABIOLA POLYTECHNIC Post UTME and
HND screening FORM IS OUT. 2014/2015 SESSION.....contact me on
07038464149 for more details.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
newazuka:

Pls can I meet you, am an aspiring post graduate and what to know how much it will cost, okoroazuka@yahoo.com

For any postgraduate programme, apart from Doctorate, you are to pay a compulsory fee of N40k first, if you are a new student. When that is done, you will then have access to the courses you are to register for the semester. So, the amount of money you are to pay in addition, will depend on the courses you are to register for, as well as the exam fee for each of them. See www.noun.edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng for all the info you need.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
uppa: bro, aw you doing? Any news about result yet?
No official news...the guys were watching movies. I'm only interested in knowing my 8 courses have been captured. I will ask them again tomorrow on that as I wasn't forceful today.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
ferdimako:

Imagine the way he rubbish efforts of people like you in giving answers to fellow students' questions .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
SONKOko:

Imagine the way he rubbish efforts of people like you in giving answers to fellow students' questions .
We are all different... are u surprised?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
ferdimako:
No official news...the guys were watching movies. I'm only interested in knowing my 8 courses have been captured. I will ask them again tomorrow on that as I wasn't forceful today.
˚☺k°​​ thanks bro!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hamadek(m): 7:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Please I wanna enquire on somethings about NOUN

1. Can I be admitted into 300L Computer Science with ma HND Computer Science (Upper Credit)?

2. When is d likely time for d nxt registration after dis present one?

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2014
hamadek: Please I wanna enquire on somethings about NOUN

1. Can I be admitted into 300L Computer Science with ma HND Computer Science (Upper Credit)?

2. When is d likely time for d nxt registration after dis present one?

Thanks

1. No
2. January 2015.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2014
Femsyn: NOUN does not owe it as a duty to give hard copy study material. I repeat, NOUN is not mandated to give hard copy materials. If u've got some, lucky u! You are expected to download study materials from the website. Follow @NOUNlibrary on twitter for official responses to ur questions and stop relying on students, like Ferdimako for uninformed answers
This is a student/student forum and not staff or management/student. Any question that is asked by a student needs answer from a fellow student like Ferdimako. I'll prefer you leave us alone. Was it not the officials like you that told us to come and collect materials for registered courses. sigh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fred4life(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2014
1. pls is the direct entry form still on sale

2.can dey admit some1 with lower credit (computer science )
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Fred4life: 1. pls is the direct entry form still on sale

2.can dey admit some1 with lower credit (computer science )
No lower credit for direct entry.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
pls wat is d closing date 4 dis semester reg.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
stevohdee: pls wat is d closing date 4 dis semester reg.
25 July. Print d calendar.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
professorgome:
No lower credit for direct entry.
Start from year1.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekuzee1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pls can i still get the form for undergraduate?? Or has it closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
mekuzee1: Pls can i still get the form for undergraduate?? Or has it closed?
Pin is sold 247.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekuzee1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thanks,,bur would I have to pay the school fess before 25 july??

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teimilawlar: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
pls i need ur hlp, is it still possible for me to graduate frm noun with a second class upper. presently,am in my 200lvl second semester of which i ought to be in 300lvl bt deliberately did not register last semester, hv done three semesters nd i hv five left.throughtout my first yr i failed 7courses out of 21 and in my 200lvl first semester i failed non bt with the look of things my gp may fall among third class(hv nt seen any of my result jst the one on my portal bt no grades are stated).pls wat will hv to be my target per semester to make it to 2.1.
N.B:i still hv 5 semesters left
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seansifo(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2014
I;m in my second semester but I haven't done any registration yet and I'm wonder when the registration would close. Urgent respond needed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2014
wow, this z great
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Help4rmme2u(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
VIPICO: Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchange experiences
Bro VIPICO please help me put this as ur signature on nairaland " www.facebook.com/worldacademics "
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
teimilawlar: pls i need ur hlp, is it still possible for me to graduate frm noun with a second class upper. presently,am in my 200lvl second semester of which i ought to be in 300lvl bt deliberately did not register last semester, hv done three semesters nd i hv five left.throughtout my first yr i failed 7courses out of 21 and in my 200lvl first semester i failed non bt with the look of things my gp may fall among third class(hv nt seen any of my result jst the one on my portal bt no grades are stated).pls wat will hv to be my target per semester to make it to 2.1.
N.B:i still hv 5 semesters left
There is no impossibity in life. I have had almost similar experience during my collegs days (though noun is different from college) and with the help of God and myself, the least A's I had in every semester was 7 and the remaining results were B's and I finally graduated with credit equivalent to 2.1 in Uni. What I will advice you to do as regards target is to have the goal of scoring A in all your courses. Seems impossible? If you think it is impossible, it shall be but if you think it possible, it shall also be. Talking from experience, the semester I had the goal of scoring A in my 15 courses, though I didn't but I had 7 A's, 7 B's and 1 C. Infact, there was a very diminutive lady, who actually motivated me, she had 14 A's in 15 courses. So, don't think its impossible. Its your belief that comes first in all your undertakings. There is more to learn, lest we distract others in this section, acknowledge the PM I sent you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.