Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488410 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
JigsawKillah: Sorry yall but can one download and view materials with an android fone?
Yea, so long you have pdf reader
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bhydemi: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
please I want to apply for a postgraduate course in NOU... can someone please tell me on how to get the forms, and when the forms will be available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by XavierSmiley: 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pls house.. is 2nd semester eregistration still on? I want to to and pay my fees tomorrow God willing. Pls I need a reply ooo.. tanx. One love
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prudentheart(f): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
XavierSmiley: Pls house.. is 2nd semester eregistration still on? I want to to and pay my fees tomorrow God willing. Pls I need a reply ooo.. tanx. One love
Still very much on, you're good to go!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
afangide: Yea, so long you have pdf reader

irrespective of version?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by XavierSmiley: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
prudentheart:
Still very much on, you're good to go!

Thanks a million Prudentheart
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibukun3(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2014
I heard course registration for returning students ends on the 25th of july, pls is this info correct? If not wen is the likely date 4 it 2 end.. Need ur replys pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Bhydemi: please I want to apply for a postgraduate course in NOU... can someone please tell me on how to get the forms, and when the forms will be available

The forms are always available. Is only the semester to start that matters. If u are starting this semester, u need to get it now. U can get it at zenith bank.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2014
Good day house. Please, I need past questions for MBA third semester courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2014
ibukun3: I heard course registration for returning students ends on the 25th of july, pls is this info correct? If not wen is the likely date 4 it 2 end.. Need ur replys pls
Me too...I heard that. Pls when?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2014
godstino2002: Good day house. Please, I need past questions for MBA third semester courses.
How many semesters are there? 4 or is this one ur last?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mekuzee1(m): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Pls i heard registration is closing on 25july,,I heard I must pay the COMPULSORY FEES b4 25th,how true is it and hw much is the fees??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Pls somebody should post the link to the facebook page of nounilearn. Pls i need it urgently.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
mekuzee1: Pls i heard registration is closing on 25july,,I heard I must pay the COMPULSORY FEES b4 25th,how true is it and hw much is the fees??
I heard that too...pls inform us!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
TUNEX89: Pls somebody should post the link to the facebook page of nounilearn. Pls i need it urgently.thanks
abeg ...d link?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
The people hearing all these end of registration bullshit, can't you hear whether it is for semester/school fees or course registration.
The calender says registration ends 25th July. And by that they mean semester/school fees registration. I think course and exam registration will still go on beyond the semester/school fees registration. To be on the safe side inquire from 08063102206. That number is for NOUN customer care.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Fellow Nlanders, is there any other charges that is deductible upon every deposit?
I was about paying my compulsory N40k when the Teller was telling me that my E-wallet can't be creditted with that exact 40k. Also kindly put me tru other registration processes, the info on the portal is not explanatory enough. Thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
ferdimako:
How many semesters are there? 4 or is this one ur last?

There four semesters. I did 7 courses each for first and second semesters. I am doing 6 courses now, third semester. Y, fourth semester is three courses plus project.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
gambudu: They said i will spend roughly 98k for pgd and have spent 130k at the moment for both semester,and i know am still going to spend more.chaiiii this noun surely knows how to take peoples money

please analyse how you go about your payments.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
TUNEX89: Pls somebody should post the link to the facebook page of nounilearn. Pls i need it urgently.thanks
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=435180289959647
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
ycmdng:

please analyse how you go about your payments.
visit the participating bank.pay 7500k .get ur pin apply online.print admission letter.take it to study center.get ur matric no.proceed to pay ur fees wit ur matric no. thats all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Greenified(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
JigsawKillah: Sorry yall but can one download and view materials with an android fone?
BUSTED! You forgot ur usual signature.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
godstino2002:

There four semesters. I did 7 courses each for first and second semesters. I am doing 6 courses now, third semester. Y, fourth semester is three courses plus project.
OK...u should have or known folks above u. That way getting PQs won't b a worry! It worked for me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
gambudu: visit the participating bank.pay 7500k .get ur pin apply online.print admission letter.take it to study center.get ur matric no.proceed to pay ur fees wit ur matric no. thats all
K means a thousand. So it is 7K5 or 7K500.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
ferdimako:
K means a thousand. So it is 7K5 or 7K500.
yea.All of the above or #7,500
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ikeja study center CSS students are to submit their files/folder on 23rd July, 2014.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Greenified:
BUSTED! You forgot ur usual signature.

lol u noticed? It was so urgent and i was desperate

SAW
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2014
gambudu: yea.All of the above or #7,500
OK...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2014
ycmdng: Fellow Nlanders, is there any other charges that is deductible upon every deposit?
I was about paying my compulsory N40k when the Teller was telling me that my E-wallet can't be creditted with that exact 40k. Also kindly put me tru other registration processes, the info on the portal is not explanatory enough. Thanks in advance.
Pay in N100K...u will register ur courses and exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2014
ferdimako:
OK...u should have or known folks above u. That way getting PQs won't b a worry! It worked for me.
Yea. Because of the nature of the programme (no lectures), is difficult to get them. That is y, I am requesting for it in this forum where I hope to get one. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2014
godstino2002:
Yea. Because of the nature of the programme (no lectures), is difficult to get them. That is y, I am requesting for it in this forum where I hope to get one. Thanks
I got it...got mine here. I have since shared them. I believe a selfless person will come in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.