Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490621 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Takoro13:
you dont re-register course but you re-register exam you hve failed
redo d TMAs of d failed course in addition.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Takoro13:
i de bend my head o

Why you dey bend your head?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
ferdimako:
yeske, my br. we shld not forget tma is part of our 100% marks if not the integra one. you must re do it many a time you want to redo exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
SONKOko:

Why you dey bend your head?
make den no tro the increment reach my head
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
NOUN sha
increment here and there yet they still gon' say its open for the young

SAW
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by igwejay: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2014
ferdimako:
do i need to have money on my portal to register for the exam, this is d only course remaining for me to write and i don't want to pay semester compulsory fee of 23000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 3:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Takoro13:
make den no tro the increment reach my head
Ok

NOUN Management increasing fees since June, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2014
igwejay:
do i need to have money on my portal to register for the exam, this is d only course remaining for me to write and i don't want to pay semester compulsory fee of 23000
Is it pop?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2014
JigsawKillah: NOUN sha
increment here and there yet they still gon' say its open for the young

SAW
It's open to workers! Some youths work. Not that I'm supporting NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2014
ferdimako:
It's open for workers!

yea i noticed so i started job-seeking

SAW
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by igwejay: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2014
ferdimako:
Is it pop?
yes,masters information technology.
i failed one of my first semester exam and I don't know if i need to pay the semester compulsory fee before i can write the exam again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2014
igwejay:
yes,masters information technology.
i failed one of my first semester exam and I don't know if i need to pay the semester compulsory fee before i can write the exam again
Which course? That's my major... I've this semester to get done. If u can navigate ur way thru d officials @ ur SC (it is harder thesedays because they check u in with d exam slip and sign against the course)...ur answer script wld be marked, scored & recorded here in Lagos.

Have u done ur project? How many units did u amass? I registered all because CIT831 has been downgraded to 2 units and NOUN still collects N3K instead of N2K5.

Confirm if they wld allow u if not pay N25K biko and graduate!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 25, 2014
JigsawKillah:

yea i noticed so i started job-seeking

SAW
OK... that's it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
igwejay:
this may be the solution. what programme are you into and how many credits have passed. what i mean is that is you have the graduation required units dont look back but if not you will pay the compulsory fees, be it any amount.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by igwejay: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Takoro13:
this may be the solution. what programme are you into and how many credits have passed. what i mean is that is you have the graduation required units dont look back but if not you will pay the compulsory fees, be it any amount.

ok
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by igwejay: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
ferdimako:
Which course? That's my major... I've this semester to get done. If u can navigate ur way thru d officials @ ur SC (it is harder thesedays because they check u in with d exam slip and sign against the course)...ur answer script wld be marked, scored & recorded here in Lagos.

Have u done ur project? How many units did u amass? I registered all because CIT831 has been downgraded to 2 units and NOUN still collects N3K instead of N2K5.

pls is dis d same ferdimako on German embassy thread
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
ferdimako:

Nawa o! NOUN don turn money sucking demon. But do we have a choice? we're in and can't abandon it midway. It'll only get more expensive.

My only concern is that they should step up their game and release results promptly.

Let me rush and pay d 13k compulsory fee b4 it turns 33k ...Lol. I just love this country.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
igwejay:

pls is dis d same ferdimako on German embassy thread
Yep...my bro cld b headed to Germany. Done his interview! That takes me there. Any issues?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
pricelessmr:

Nawa o! NOUN don turn money sucking demon. But do we have a choice? we're in and can't abandon it midway. It'll only get more expensive.

My only concern is that they should step up their game and release results promptly.

Let me rush and pay d 13k compulsory fee b4 it turns 33k ...Lol. I just love this country.
haha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by igwejay: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
ferdimako:
Yep...my bro cld b headed to Germany. Done his interview! That takes me there. Any issues?

no issues,
pls can I have your contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
igwejay:

no issues,
pls can I have your contact
Abeg address those concerns I raised.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aghagba(f): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Help o help o,is skul fees payment ending 2day?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Aghagba: Help o help o,is skul fees payment ending 2day?

you can find out from NOUN...call this number 08063102206 to find out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shinexzy: 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hello house!pls having issue with my study centre...actually wen I first got the form I filled oke mosan,abeokuta study centre then I later went to change my study centre from abeokuta to apapa study centre from the head office at ahmadu bello way...which they did but to my surprise wen I checked my profile the study centre I found there was the one at abeokuta instead of apapa study centre pls wat am I to do?I need quick response to this...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:30am On Jul 26, 2014
shinexzy: Hello house!pls having issue with my study centre...actually wen I first got the form I filled oke mosan,abeokuta study centre then I later went to change my study centre from abeokuta to apapa study centre from the head office at ahmadu bello way...which they did but to my surprise wen I checked my profile the study centre I found there was the one at abeokuta instead of apapa study centre pls wat am I to do?I need quick response to this...
My advise is that you should go to the headquarter because there is nothing we can do here as far as that issue is concerned.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sumtin4sure(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2014
Please House is there Study Center in Bayelsa State
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2014
Kazrem:
My advise is that you should go to the headquarters because there is nothing we can do here as far as that issue is concerned.
OK.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buchi4action(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2014
can some one throw more lights on TMA, i just don't understand how it is been done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
ferdimako:
OK.
smile, thanks bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kazrem:
smile, thanks bro.
Yea...I could not let it go unbolded. Remembering you have NCE and probably you are teaching, I came back to modify.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
ferdimako:
Yea...I could not let it go unbolded. Remembering you have NCE and probably you are teaching, I came back to modify.
You are right bro, it was typo error.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
buchi4action: can some one throw more lights on TMA, i just don't understand how it is been done

TMAs stand for TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT. Is the same as the normal TEST or QUIZ/ASSIGNMENT in schools. Each course usually has 4 TMAs of 1 to 20 objective questions (10 marks). For grading, the best 3 TMAs is used (I.e total of 30mark). Consult ur course material for more details

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.