Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3496442 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Princeadedayo07(m): 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
hello peeps
please ill be glad if anyone can send me the past questions of the following courses
1. law of torts1
2. criminal law 1
3. commercial transactions1
4. introduction to psychology
5. family law1
6. democracy and good governance

pls is there anyone doing the above courses lets interact abeg
please just send the past questions to princeadedayo.td@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olumi4eva: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi Guys,
Please, i need material/Past questions (Exams n
TMA) for the below courses :

bio101
bio191
Gst 101
Gst105
Gst107
Phy111
Mth133
phy191
cit101
chm191
send to olumydolushoga@gmail.com
tnx will apreciate it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liftmeGod: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls people in the house put me through on this can I collect my 100 level transcript from noun and how can I process it[/color]Pls people in the house put me through on this can I collect my 100 level transcript from noun and how can I process it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Olumi4eva: Hi Guys,
Please, i need material/Past questions (Exams n
TMA) for the below courses :

bio101
bio191
Gst 101
Gst105
Gst107
Phy111
Mth133
phy191
cit101
chm191
send to olumydolushoga@gmail.com
tnx will apreciate it
So u are a wife to all?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
liftmeGod: Pls people in the house put me through on this can I collect my 100 level transcript from noun and how can I process it[/color]Pls people in the house put me through on this can I collect my 100 level transcript from noun and how can I process it
Go to headquarters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
@ferdimako and other experienced guys.

i failed a particular course.will i pay for course material to resit it dis semester or am to pay for exam fees alone
secondly,whats up with the 2k exam fees for project am i suppose to pay for it bcoz hav paid 12k for project during course reg?
thanks while i await ur response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by McToyee: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Someone should shed light on when the course registration will finally close I am yet to register my courses.Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olumi4eva: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
ferdimako:
So u are a wife to all?

i dnt undastand
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
ferdimako:
N10,000 only.

Chai, chai!! This money you are billing and sharing.........
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
McToyee: Someone should shed light on when the course registration will finally close I am yet to register my courses.Thanks
course and exams closed, wahala de o. hope it will open again. my wife go kill me o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
gambudu: @ferdimako and other experienced guys.

i failed a particular course.will i pay for course material to resit it dis semester or am to pay for exam fees alone
secondly,whats up with the 2k exam fees for project am i suppose to pay for it bcoz hav paid 12k for project during course reg?
thanks while i await ur response.
you only pay exam fee and re take the paper(s). lo ba tan
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smartwave: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Smartwave: @all old timer Pls, how much per credit unit for M.Sc student? Much can i still register and meet up for next month exam pls? I need ur advice(M.Sc in IT )
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
UEDIBO:
PLS I HAVE CARRY OVER, PLS WAT WILL I .
DO WRITE THEM THIS SEMESTER.
you register it for exam only
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
Takoro13:
you only pay exam fee and re take the paper(s). lo ba tan
@tnx Takoro.
how long does it take for noun to rectify the issue of missing script/exam bcoz hav gone to my SC to complain and was asked to fill a form.

secondly what abt the 2k for project exam.Am i suppose to pay for that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
honourableseyi:

Chai, chai!! This money you are billing and sharing.........
Nothing is real...mak everyone carry him cross.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Olumi4eva:

i dnt undastand
me too grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lisimmo(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
KnOck yourselves out with jamb and post utme questions (CBT) at
www.e-testpedia.com

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
gambudu: @tnx Takoro.
how long does it take for noun to rectify the issue of missing script/exam bcoz hav gone to my SC to complain and was asked to fill a form.

secondly what abt the 2k for project exam.Am i suppose to pay for that?
i paid it so i cant tell you not to pay it. your complaint at SC may not be enough if you have chance to visit HDQts plis do for a reliable respond.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abbeycrane: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2014
Plz oh any year two first semester at maccthy. Should plz show face
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello all, pls i need an advise on dis issue...I registered for my courses dis semseter and paid compulsory semester fees but, i found out that i would be so engaged during exam period @ work. If i forefeit dis semester and wait till nxt session, has my payment 4dis semester entered voice mail? And wuld i still need to make fresh payment 4 nxt semester?.........would appreciate a response...thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Takoro13:
i paid it so i cant tell you not to pay it. your complaint at SC may not be enough if you have chance to visit HDQts plis do for a reliable respond.
I live opossite Noun HQtrs in VI,i just hope HQtrs will not refer me back to my SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
scheat39: OUR HOUSE PLEASE THEIR IS SOMETHING BORDERING ME SINCE MORNING.

I CHECKED MY RESULT. I GOT 5 A, 2B&1C.
But my problem is that I got one e and one d.

I'm on 100L computer science dept.

House please help ur boi on wat to do.
what do you want to do? You don't have a 'F' so you can't repeat. Try harder for more A and ß but that's a good result anyway.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
Natecertified: Hello all, pls i need an advise on dis issue...I registered for my courses dis semseter and paid compulsory semester fees but, i found out that i would be so engaged during exam period @ work. If i forefeit dis semester and wait till nxt session, has my payment 4dis semester entered voice mail? And wuld i still need to make fresh payment 4 nxt semester?.........would appreciate a response...thanks
You pay for compulsory semester fee,recall your TMA's and write them.Go for your examination.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by holypower(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Can you study law in National Open University
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alakaloko(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2014
Pls house, is it likely NOUN re-opens the exam registration link? I only did course registration intending to register exams later.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2014
alakaloko: Pls house, is it likely NOUN re-opens the exam registration link? I only did course registration intending to register exams later.
there's possiblity of opening the links again, just be on the look out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alakaloko(m): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2014
uppa: there's possiblity of opening the links again, just be on the look out
thanks guy.. pls don't hesitate to intimate us here if you are the first to notice the re-opening.

''
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2014
c33b33: what do you want to do? You don't have a 'F' so you can't repeat. Try harder for more A and ß but that's a good result anyway.
thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Ok
alakaloko: thanks guy.. pls don't hesitate to intimate us here if you are the first to notice the re-opening.

''
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2014
Hello all, i believe we all had a gr8 weekend. Pls, i reallly want to be clear on dis...i paid 16k as returning student and 12500 for my course reg. Whch is 28500 in total dis semester. if i forefeit dis semester wuld i pay same amnt next session as returning student.....appreciate ur response...thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Topso1(f): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2014
If u are a mass.com student and u dont ave time to solve ur T.M.A Call dis number 08173180124
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=holypower]Can you study law in National Open University [/q

M. NEWS Nigeria > News > Campus > Noun Law Society Inaugurates Obalende Centre
Noun Law Society Inaugurates Obalende Centre print
Published on August 14, 2014 by · No Comments

Sulaimon Mojeed-Sanni
NOUN

NOUN

The National Open University, NOUN, Law Society, has inaugurated its Obalende McCarthy centre.
Speaking at the inauguration of the Law Society which took place on Friday, 8 August, 2014, Barrister Samuel Iroye, who represented the Dean of Faculty of Law, Prof. Justus Sokefun, encouraged the students to stay committed to the legal profession.

He noted that law is a profession of excellence and that the students must carry themselves with the image of excellence established by the university.

Commenting further, he said that NOUN is the university for the future with its online facilitation students, information technology driven student-lecturer interactions and the fact that students can be almost anywhere the university has a centre to sit for their examinations.

He also said the school is working assiduously to get its law students accredited for law school. “We have only produced two sets of law students. The school is doing everything in possible to get accredited. We are optimistic the approval would come in a matter of months. We have what it takes; library, structure and human capacity,” he said.

The new President of the Law Society, Emmauniel Erhabor, in his address, expressed confidence that the new executives are ready to surmount any challenges that might come for the development of the study centre.

Other executive members inaugurated include Anoruo Vivian, Vice President, Mojeriwotai Grace, General Secretary, Ibelegbu Christie, Treasurer, Inegbenose Sundey, P.R.O.

Others are Micheal Okanumwe, Chief Whip, Ujunwa Akagha, Attorney General, Tosin Itire, Media Affairs, Aibinuola Maria Iwinjobi, Assistant Finance Secretary and Kokoye Micheal, Assistant Secretary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.