Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478413 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
...for those of you who had checked their results;Msc Info tech,what's the unit of cit 831?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Pls I will need d gst 807 too Oº°˚°º my email is omoniyi_joe21@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
baba11: ...for those of you who had checked their results;Msc Info tech,what's the unit of cit 831?
Na A, B, C & F. Check ur portal as all d results are uploaded. I guess it is not loading now. Still on that matter!?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
ferdimako:
Na A, B, C & F. Check ur portal as all d results are uploaded. I guess it is not loading now. Still on that matter!?
Yea,still on the mat ter..thanks..sorry for the cit 891 tinz,,!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello house,

Pls, is it possible to Finish 2semesters in 6months at NOUN?

And what Study Center is very okay to choose? I know it depends on your own comfortability but which one is more diverse?

However, I would love to know the tuition range at NOUN...

Thanks.. would appreciate your response...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Uwc
oluatinuke:

OK,thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
baba11: Yea,still on the mat ter..thanks..sorry for the cit 891 tinz,,!!!
Passed it.... will pass all this year. I heard M.Sc has two classes of degree: Pass & Distinction.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Demaejy: Hello house,

And what Study Center is very okay to choose? I know it depends on your own comfortability but which one is more diverse?

hahaha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Demaejy: Hello house,

How?. Open university does not mean u can choose and do any course at ur wish. There is always academic calendar for a year for every student to follow. Also, u can't register more than a required credit unit. Centre does not matter because exams are the same and is b taken at the same time.
Is better, u enroll at a place closer to you to avoid taking a long distance when it comes to exams.
For school fees, check noun site
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
ferdimako:
Passed it.... will pass all this year. I heard M.Sc has two classes of degree: Pass & Distinction.
I saw your earlier post on it..prior, it was P,now F...elaborate on pass and distinction tinz...is it true that scores less than 50% for Msc infotech is F!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
godstino2002:

How?. Open university does not mean u can choose and do any course at ur wish. There is always academic calendar for a year for every student to follow. Also, u can't register more than a required credit unit. Centre does not matter because exams are the same and is b taken at the same time.
Is better, u enroll at a place closer to you to avoid taking a long distance when it comes to exams.
For school fees, check noun site
Thanks godstino2002 , you are the man.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
baba11: I saw your earlier post on it..prior, it was P,now F...elaborate on pass and distinction tinz...is it true that scores less than 50% for Msc infotech is F!!!!!
Yea ....pass came on all 8.....later F on CIT851 not CIT891. I went there today..it might be they didn't include my TMAs of CIT851...I await them on this. Whatever happens... all examinables will be dusted this year.

50% is d cutoff mark for M.Sc and it's a C...no D, no E. So 49 is F!

4.50 & above are distinction while 4.40 & below are pass. Not sure on d exact figures. They told me they have just two classes of degree!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please, house what is the minimum credit units I must do before graduation since I started from 200 level. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
cengelbaba:

solves since yesterday bro, tanx so much, what programme are u in .
CSS 300L
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gbengalite(m): 3:35am On Aug 16, 2014
ferdimako:

If we tell you, you won't get it, so go to your study center, the IT guy will do all those for you.How many courses do you intend doing come June/July? I hope you've manually called the TMAs of the 100L Second Semester courses.

Pls tell me i need to add 1 more elective....I'm an IT guy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gbengalite(m): 3:52am On Aug 16, 2014
azidomedogo: It was a shocker for me.BHM730 tma1 carries 80 questions while the remaining as 20 questions each. I am happy i scored 9.10 in all the 80 questions for tma1.

pdf copy and past is surely an easy way of scoring 30 marks in all ur tma s

Update me my homie the PDf thingy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gbengalite(m): 4:05am On Aug 16, 2014
Hi Guys,

Please, i need material/Past questions (Exams n TMA) for the below courses :
1. GST707 A Good Study Guide
2. CIT703 Information Technology and Software Development
3 C CIT723 Operating System Design and Programming
4. CIT753 Introduction to Internet
5. CIT759 Micro Computing and www
6. CIT711 Computer Fundamentals
7. CIT755 Wireless Communication I

gbengalite at yahoo.com

Thanx in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 4:24am On Aug 16, 2014
uppa: for Gst courses, examination questions are taken from Tmas, moreover Gst exams are e-exams not pen-on-paper, so you won't get past questions for it, jsut study dis once i sent to and read your material too.....dats what i studied and i got an A
Please can you also send to me? Just sent you a PM. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 4:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Minimum of 90 credit units. Best of luck.
Kokopos: Please, house what is the minimum credit units I must do before graduation since I started from 200 level. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by isacolukay(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2014
Please folks, is it too late to enrol for an undergraduate programme this session? I want to put in for a B.Sc in Computer science.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2014
gbengalite:

Pls tell me i need to add 1 more elective....I'm an IT guy.
No clue...find ur mates or go to ur SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2014
isacolukay: Please folks, is it too late to enrol for an undergraduate programme this session? I want to put in for a B.Sc in Computer science.
It all depends on u...exams commence September 29.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kokopos(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2014
felixboye1: Minimum of 90 credit units. Best of luck.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2014
ferdimako:
Yea ....pass came on all 8.....later F on CIT851 not CIT891. I went there today..it might be they didn't include my TMAs of CIT851...I await them on this. Whatever happens... all examinables will be dusted this year.

50% is d cutoff mark for M.Sc and it's a C...no D, no E. So 49 is F!

4.50 & above are distinction while 4.40 & below are pass. Not sure on d exact figures. They told me they have just too classes of degree!
....thanks for these... I wonder why they didn't state this explicitly in their brochure and on their website respectively...we need not be relying on mere heresay besides,as Msc students,we don't necessarily need grade rather our contributions to the development of humans,society and general well-being#We meet @d top......hopefully!!!!!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2014
oluatinuke:

OK,thanks

Good morning,I just observed that MBA 825 is not part of the pastquestions you sent to me.Pls kindly forward it to my mail:god_epitome@yahoo.com.Or anybody in the house can kindly assist.

Thanks in anticipaction
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2014
uppa: for Gst courses, examination questions are taken from Tmas, moreover Gst exams are e-exams not pen-on-paper, so you won't get past questions for it, jsut study dis once i sent to and read your material too.....dats what i studied and i got an A

Ok thanks.
Good morning,I just observed that MBA 825 is not part of the pastquestions you sent to me.Pls kindly forward it to my mail:god_epitome@yahoo.com.Or anybody in the house can kindly assist.

Thanks in anticipaction
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2014
baba11: ....thanks for these... I wonder why they didn't state this explicitly in their brochure and on their website respectively...we need not be relying on mere heresay besides,as Msc students,we don't necessarily need grade rather our contributions to the development of humans,society and general well-being#We meet @d top......hopefully!!!!!!!!!
oh yea.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2014
Kokopos:

Thanks
Do more, just in case.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sluvy4tune(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2014
ferdimako:
It all depends on u...exams commence September 29.

Pls How do u mean it all depends on him ? When SC are saying registration is over till next year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Pls How do u mean it all depends on him ? When SC are saying registration is over till next year
Did they say that? If SCs no longer screen...get ur admission and get screened in January or leave everything till then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sluvy4tune(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2014
ferdimako:
Did they say that? If SCs no longer screen...get ur admission and get screened in January or leave everything till then.

yea bro I went to Uyo Sc only to be told screening is over since July 25th
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2014
sluvy4tune:

yea bro I went to Uyo Sc only to be told screening is over since July 25th

Rara oooo,closed ke.Please can someone kindly confirm for me if lagos study centre has closed registration screening for this year.Abegggii..help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.