Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3496162 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2014
sluvy4tune:

yea bro I went to Uyo Sc only to be told screening is over since July 25th
Till January then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2014
oluatinuke:

Rara oooo,closed ke.Please can someone kindly confirm for me if lagos study centre has closed registration screening for this year.Abegggii..help me out.
U just dey hustle courses first.... go there urself.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
ferdimako:
U just dey hustle courses first.... go there urself.

Ok.but expecting my original university certificate ,it has been found.(I once asked if could proceed with my registratn without it).

Thanks but you can help me confirm pls.if the registration is still on
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
See gobe! I just checked my results and these people have started giving grades. I've been grooving the whole pass/fail system since. Well, diaris still God. Hopefully I will gather my #23k compulsory fee before registration ends.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tojued: See gobe! I just checked my results and these people have started giving grades. I've been grooving the whole pass/fail system since. Well, diaris still God. Hopefully I will gather my #23k compulsory fee before registration ends.
is like noun de craz, den de tell me say exams registration don closed. i just cheched it now. make dem no do idukudu o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Takoro13:
is like noun de craz, den de tell me say exams registration don closed. i just cheched it now. make dem no do idukudu o.

mehn, not a small something. My portal says course and even exam registration have closed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Guys please where can I find and download course materials?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
stinville: Guys please where can I find and download course materials?
http://www.nou.edu.ng/NOUN_OCL/courses.htm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Am studying info tech and not MBA
oluatinuke:

Ok thanks.
Good morning,I just observed that MBA 825 is not part of the pastquestions you sent to me.Pls kindly forward it to my mail:god_epitome@yahoo.com.Or anybody in the house can kindly assist.

Thanks in anticipaction
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Pls help...I wanted to do my registration 2dai nd dy r telling me reg closed finally...any hope
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zoedicus: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Takoro13:
do print the admission letter yet. go to SC with your documents and explain with your proves that stand you in to the programme. if you are not qualified, sorry, access is yours or you dont pprint the admission letter till when you have the requirment and re visit the form again.
if you havr not printed the letter it can still be altered but if......
Thanks man, I did not print d admission letter cos I had the suspicion I won't be able to edit it again.
I'll do it. But meanwhile, when is registration for new entrants closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zoedicus: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
ferdimako:
You are not qualified for d direct entry admission. Did u check what u have first against what d school wants? What post o'level do u have and ur o'level and its subjects? Did u seek an approval from ur intending SC student counselor?
I think u're right bros. I have NCE and I wanted to do Entrepreneurial and biz management.
I will go to my intending sc to find out what can be done. Thanks.
BTW when is registration and clearance stuff clossing for new entrants?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
oluatinuke:

Ok.but expecting my original university certificate ,it has been found.(I once asked if could proceed with my registratn without it).

Thanks but you can help me confirm pls.if the registration is still on
hahaha....na u need medicine...na u go go find doctor.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
zoedicus:
I think u're right bros. I have NCE and I wanted to do Entrepreneurial and biz management.
I will go to my intending sc to find out what can be done. Thanks.
BTW when is registration and clearance stuff clossing for new entrants?
They will tell u to continue with education if u have upper credit or start from year one (entrep & buZ) if ur o'level subjects are good. Anyway, u may start in January but go and find out ur options now. Go with ur credentials!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluatinuke: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
ferdimako:
hahaha....na u need medicine...na u go go find doctor.

It is well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
NOUN finally releases results with grades. That's good!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please is there anyone studing MED Admin & Planning who found out that Project Mgt TMA is not among the TMA pasted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
oluatinuke:

It is well.
If u say so.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
olulove: Pls help...I wanted to do my registration 2dai nd dy r telling me reg closed finally...any hope
yea...wait till Monday or Tuesday. Some folks have not seen their results and failed ones will be picked up for exam registration.

Seriously, folks should try to register both for courses and exams! To avoid stories that touch.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by deewon56: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
plz can some1 tel me more about ds school, is registration on? Coz i want 2 aplly for computer science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
ferdimako:
yea...wait till Monday or Tuesday. Some folks have not seen their results and failed ones will be picked up for exam registration.

Seriously, folks should try to register both for courses and exams! To avoid stories that touch.
PLS I HAVE CARRY OVER, PLS WAT WILL I .
DO WRITE THEM THIS SEMESTER.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2014
UEDIBO:
PLS I HAVE CARRY OVER, PLS WAT WILL I .
DO WRITE THEM THIS SEMESTER.
Read previous pages!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2014
ferdimako:
How much!?
pls help me pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2014
scheat39: pls help me pls
with money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2014
OUR HOUSE PLEASE THEIR IS SOMETHING BORDERING ME SINCE MORNING.

I CHECKED MY RESULT. I GOT 5 A, 2B&1C.
But my problem is that I got one e and one d.

I'm on 100L computer science dept.

House please help ur boi on wat to do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2014
ferdimako:
with money.
but how much is ur tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2014
scheat39: but how much is ur tma
N10,000 only.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2014
ferdimako:
N10,000 only.
bye bye!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2014
scheat39: bye bye!
hahahaha tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smartwave: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2014
@all old timer Pls, how much per credit unit for M.Sc student? Much can i still register and meet up for next month exam pls? I need ur advice(M.Sc in IT )
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smartwave: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2014
Pls friend, i just got addmission to study msc infotech, can i still meet up wit exam next month or will u advice me to wait till next year

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.