Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3494339 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2014
EXAM REG IS FINALLY CLOSED ?....AHHHH.....MAKE DEM NO DO DIS OOOO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2014
gambudu: I live opossite Noun HQtrs in VI,i just hope HQtrs will not refer me back to my SC.
yes i need someone like you. plis flash this line 08066692401 or whatsapp it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2014
the course/exam reg has reopened again ooooo...You beta do it now/..'lol. Please who have the contact of any NOUN staff in Ikeja SC. I want to ask if we are to register Exam for RESEARCH PROJECT......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2014
c33b33: You pay for compulsory semester fee,recall your TMA's and write them.Go for your examination.
Not true...u pay compulsory fee when u have sth to do on ur portal. He shld b fine to present d exam slip when next exam comes. Only if he did not register them for exams will he pay compulsory fee..anyway let his SC say d last word. Redoing of TMAs is ok if he cares for d marks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2014
oladaeyo: the course/exam reg has reopened again ooooo...You beta do it now/..'lol. Please who have the contact of any NOUN staff in Ikeja SC. I want to ask if we are to register Exam for RESEARCH PROJECT......
Go there urself... try. . haven't u submitted ur project topics?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
ferdimako:
Go there urself... try. . haven't u submitted ur project topics?

U knw! 4got to ask
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2014
oladaeyo:

U knw! 4got to ask
I dey Apapa...If u have excess cash... do it or if not don't. I did but will drop it when I go to Apapa to accommodate my CIT851. Jos pple pay for it always.

As it is now u can't include it because of ur credit load. So don't bother at all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pebblestp: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Topso1: If u are a mass.com student and u dont ave time to solve ur T.M.A Call dis number 08173180124

Plz do you have past exam questions for 800L 1st semester courses? If yes‎​ please forward to eileenekanem@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
some of d course material i printed are nt good 2 read, d words are mixed up and some words are omitted at d edge of pages particularly BHM 711. pls help me out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pebblestp: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
skinny204l: any mass communication sudent can contanct me for help with their TMAs....only the working class ooo

Please do you have msc examination past questions? Plz forward to eileenekanem@gmail.com. Thanks also help on tma's will be appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
ferdimako:
I dey Apapa...If u have excess cash... do it or if not don't. I did but will drop it when I go to Apapa to accommodate my CIT851. Jos pple pay for it always.

As it is now u can't include it because of ur credit load. So don't bother at all.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GGInc: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
I need someone to assist with MBA project writing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oladaeyo: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello All,

Please If you have past questions for these courses Kindly send to olatunjioladayo1@gmail.com

CIT 802 TECHNICAL REPORT WRITING
CIT 834 Object-oriented Programming using C#
CIT 844 Advanced Database Management Systems
CIT 852 Data Communication and Networks
CIT 854 Network Programming and Design

Thank You and God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fineworld: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls any 100level Economics student, dis is my number 08135111612. And can anyone help me with ENT 121, BHM 101, ECO 153 quiz answers for the four TMAs. I do have cit 101, GST 107, GST 105 quiz answers. 1-4. With very good scores. My BB pin is 25BE7F2B.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
GGInc: I need someone to assist with MBA project writing.

Na wa oooooo. Looking for someone write ur MBA project for u?. After graduating from a higher institution. Pls, if undergraduates are bringing the quality of this school down, not an MBA Student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olumi4eva: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
ferdimako:
me too grin

i beg,help me now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olumi4eva: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Are you an 100L Agric Extension Mgt student @ abeokuta study center? Add
08134598709 for group chat @ watsapp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
Olumi4eva:

i beg,help me now
So u can't do any yourself? U no be a husband to any? Anyway, bring ur N20K.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls I nid mth102 material plssssssssss....its not on the portal 4 download
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mamud3: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
Any body study MPA in ilorin ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
olulove: Pls I nid mth102 material plssssssssss....its not on the portal 4 download
It has never been online...although there is a hard copy...I did it without any material. I got a B.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smartwave: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
ferdimako:

Pls, i need ur advice, i got addimission to study msc IT, but due to nature of my job. I was out of country since May. Have not pay bc i don't know if i can still meet up or leave it till jan 2015. Pls advice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Smartwave:
Pls, i need ur advice, i got addimission to study msc IT, but due to nature of my job. I was out of country since May. Have not pay bc i don't know if i can still meet up or leave it till jan 2015. Pls advice
January things then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smartwave: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
oladaeyo: Hello All,

Please If you have past questions for these courses Kindly send to olatunjioladayo1@gmail.com

CIT 802 TECHNICAL REPORT WRITING
CIT 834 Object-oriented Programming using C#
CIT 844 Advanced Database Management Systems
CIT 852 Data Communication and Networks
CIT 854 Network Programming and Design

Thank You and God bless
Pls kindly help me softcopy of first semmester course material pls. M.sc IT oladimejiadeisaac@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smartwave: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
ferdimako:
January things then.
You mean as hold my money for now and do my registration by jan215. And my addmission letter and reg no will still be intact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
olulove: Pls I nid mth102 material plssssssssss....its not on the portal 4 download

I have the hard copy but it will cost you some change.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2014
Like serious, dis forum has been turned into something else, what happened to selflesness, now when someone ask for something, d next thing you hear is how much will you pay!!! This wasn't aw it used to be before, let be our brothers keeper and be of help to our colleagues..........my own 5cents

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2014
ferdimako:
Not true...u pay compulsory fee when u have sth to do on ur portal. He shld b fine to present d exam slip when next exam comes. Only if he did not register them for exams will he pay compulsory fee..anyway let his SC say d last word. Redoing of TMAs is ok if he cares for d marks
Oga! From his post he didn't talk about registering for exams that's why I gave him that response. Regards!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by c33b33(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2014
uppa: Like serious, dis forum has been turned into something else, what happened to selflesness, now when someone ask for something, d next thing you hear is how much will you pay!!! This wasn't aw it used to be before, let be our brothers keeper and be of help to our colleagues..........my own 5cents
Why not just quote Ferdimako? He's the pioneer.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 4:56am On Aug 19, 2014
I want to apreciate evry1 who has duly contributed to d progress of dis forum.
Pls sirs n mas, I checked my result n saw 3 A's, 2 B's, 1C n 1 E.
Now my point is dt, in d courses I scored E n C, from my records, I'm supposed to score B n A respectively, pls wat do I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2014
Smartwave:
You mean as hold my money for now and do my registration by jan215. And my addmission letter and reg no will still be intact
yep!

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.