Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489372 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Past question papers request @ ds time? OK.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
honourableseyi:

Believe me that nigga is your number 1 enemy. How many did you do yourself if you can be given 6? You will know the value of doing Tma yourself during exam. I know the value when I was writing last semester exam.
before I submit I go through it, enough it this sh.it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
vision2050: before I submit I go through it, enough it this sh.it
grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
vision2050: before I submit I go through it, enough it this sh.it

grin grin grin grin I'm laughing in Spanish and Chinese. Just few weeks to go. No vex, I no know say e go vex you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
honourableseyi:

grin grin grin grin I'm laughing in Spanish and Chinese. Just few weeks to go. No vex, I no know say e go vex you
They are not afraid of the exam. They know how to tag along. The fear is job-hunting tests and not being able to help younger ones with assignments.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Orlenn(f): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Am a student of NOUN 300level. pls ooo I need help on my tma phy 111 & mth307. Is dia anybody wt NOUN POP exam timetable? Pls send it 2my email: yehmy4jesus@yahoo.com tanx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Orlenn(f): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
is there anybody wt cit 351 c# programming past question? Pls i need it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
ferdimako:
They are not afraid of the exam. They know how to tag along. The fear is job-hunting tests and not being able to help younger ones with assignments.

Lmao, I don rest my case since he called it shit. How is your side bro?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
I understand you guys, it better one do his Tma's himself, I do it myself though, I get some answers from somebody I still take my time to go through it. Ferdimako and others thanks. I'm new to the system wish to learn from you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2014
honourableseyi:

Lmao, I don rest my case since he called it shit. How is your side bro?
OK. Me too! I dey push...last lap efforts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2014
Orlenn: Am a student of NOUN 300level. pls ooo I need help on my tma phy 111 & mth307. Is dia anybody wt NOUN POP exam timetable? Pls send it 2my email: yehmy4jesus@yahoo.com tanx.
U need strength to pass both. Good luck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2014
Orlenn: is there anybody wt cit 351 c# programming past question? Pls i need it
And this one too. I made an E...we were the first POP set of this course. Good luck too!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2014
vision2050: I understand you guys, it better one do his Tma's himself, I do it myself though, I get some answers from somebody I still take my time to go through it. Ferdimako and others thanks. I'm new to the system wish to learn from you
hahaha.I'm out of here after this semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
I believe every one is preparing for the forthcoming Examination. Good luck to all.

I am still in need of ENT 831/ENT 431 marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility past question paper. Send to godstino2002@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
godstino2002: I believe every one is preparing for the forthcoming Examination. Good luck to all.

I am still in need of ENT 831/ENT 431 marketing Ethics and Social Responsibility past question paper. Send to godstino2002@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Go to your study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
when is d exam going 2 start?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
stevohdee: when is d exam going 2 start?
What is exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SanVESCO(m): 3:20am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm,this is for all medical students and others.
Check out this thread,you can still make extra cash peacefully while in medical school.
I did it,so you can?
Presently a final year MBBS student in Abu Zaria

https://www.nairaland.com/1903164/nairaland-number-one-money-making
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phemieny: 4:42am On Sep 15, 2014
pls am a 300l comm tech student preparing hard for the exam n also have all past question for each course, but pls my only concern is, what am looking at now abt d past question is the repeating of dem all. now my question is wat is d probability of repeating question at dis level. pls past student shld hlp comment, so i can know whether to focus on my reading or wit less concern on past question or vice-versa or rely on both...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 6:03am On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
hahaha.I'm out of here after this semester.
your wealth experience will be useful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nogames: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2014
yobostic62: Finally, school of arts and social sciences results have been released! I just saw mine on my portal!

Now 1of my courses is missing....just like last semester result! (2courses currently missing)..

I registered a total of 47 credit units including project.... Due to d 2missing courses (6credits), I have acquired 41credits!!

B4 I 4get, I am doing masters program.......do you guys think I am safe
4graduation even if dose two courses aren't found since I have already passed dcredits minimum requirement??

you are good to go if those missing courses are not Compulsory. contact your study center for clarification
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2014
vision2050: your wealth experience will be useful
What?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Phemieny: pls am a 300l comm tech student preparing hard for the exam n also have all past question for each course, but pls my only concern is, what am looking at now abt d past question is the repeating of dem all. now my question is wat is d probability of repeating question at dis level. pls past student shld hlp comment, so i can know whether to focus on my reading or wit less concern on past question or vice-versa or rely on both...
both.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeoyeAdekunle: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Pls can ny one hep me 2 confirm if d exam reg is stil on dis mowin cos i want 2 go nd pay 4 d exam nw so dat i can use my moni 4 somtin else
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: Pls can ny one hep me 2 confirm if d exam reg is stil on dis mowin cos i want 2 go nd pay 4 d exam nw so dat i can use my moni 4 somtin else
Check your portal to confirm.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2014
I can't believe NOUN re-graded my TMAs. Where they initially gave me 2.00 and 5.50, they now gave me 9.50, and 9.50. I said it earlier, my TMAs were wrongly graded but I didn't complain to anyone sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2014
CIT726 is appearing on the POP exam time table. Is it POP? anyone?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2014
delly31: I can't believe NOUN re-graded my TMAs. Where they initially gave me 2.00 and 5.50, they now gave me 9.50, and 9.50. I said it earlier, my TMAs were wrongly graded but I didn't complain to anyone sha.

Did you mail them because I observed the same thing also.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2014
honourableseyi:

Did you mail them because I observed the same thing also.
I wish they will regrade me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeoyeAdekunle: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Am tryin 2 pay 6,000 for d exam registration of six corses and am told in d bank dat i av 2 pay btw 13,000 - 63,000.... pls can som1 explain dis mod of payement 4 me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2014
delly31: CIT726 is appearing on the POP exam time table. Is it POP? anyone?
All your courses are POP except GSTs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2014
AdeoyeAdekunle: Am tryin 2 pay 6,000 for d exam registration of six corses and am told in d bank dat i av 2 pay btw 13,000 - 63,000.... pls can som1 explain dis mod of payement 4 me
I'm not sure they have the right to dictate that, except you've not paid your compulsory fee(s)!

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.