Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486695 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
collins6381:
I heard NOUN is the school for the numb skulls undecided undecided

is your father brilliant?
you still can't speak queens English correctly!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samurairulzz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chai....dia ris God oooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tapesz: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hello all,
is the admission for MBA ongoing, if yes how do I go about it? Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Hello house, please I need an urgent help. Í need someone that was admitted via DE and has done the 200l (law)..I wanna know how many courses he/she registered..I'm going to pay the compulsory fee on monday, but I just wanna know before hand.
Also, I'm seeing 36,000 as my compulsory fee in my portal while 41k is written in the schedule of payment. Which do I pay?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2014
ayxmania:
Hello house, please I need an urgent help. Í need someone that was admitted via DE and has done the 200l (law)..I wanna know how many courses he/she registered..I'm going to pay the compulsory fee on monday, but I just wanna know before hand.
Also, I'm seeing 36,000 as my compulsory fee in my portal while 41k is written in the schedule of payment. Which do I pay?
Thanks
likewise me i saw 36k and on payment schedule it was written as 41k which one is correct ( bsc ed biology)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2014
tapesz:
Hello all,
is the admission for MBA ongoing, if yes how do I go about it? Thank you
Always on. Visit www.noun. edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng for how to go about it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rubbers(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Rubbers:
Hello house, compliments of the season. Please i need the house to help me with some info; I will like to buy the PgD form for 'Hiv/aids education and management", now my dilemma is if im going to be accepted without my nysc cert since im a fresh graduate and will be serving by d next batch. But i have my statement of result with me and success letter also. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tapesz: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thank you very much. One last question, please what's the difference between CEMBA(commonwealth excecutive MBA) at NOUN and the normal MBA?Thank you

Kazrem:

Always on. Visit www.noun. edu.ng and www.nou.edu.ng for how to go about it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2014
tapesz:
Thank you very much. One last question, please what's the difference between CEMBA(commonwealth excecutive MBA) at NOUN and the normal MBA?Thank you

Honestly i dont know.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayo2join1(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2014
morning pals,,,,can i still drop d exam i didnt write last semester cos i did d tma....pls i nid urgent answer....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2014
ayo2join1:
morning pals,,,,can i still drop d exam i didnt write last semester cos i did d tma....pls i nid urgent answer....
The tma you did last semester is gone with last, when ever you are ready for the exam you call the tma back to your tma portal and do it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Hello Pals, Pls help me out on dis....i saw on my student portal that compulsory fees is 23,000 bur am a returning student in second semester. Am i to pay 13,000 as a returning student or 23,000?.....Pls i need an advice b4 i make payment...Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
emmyvet:

The tma you did last semester is gone with last, when ever you are ready for the exam you call the tma back to your tma portal and do it.
And what about the exam..... Does he has to re-register the exam again ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Generalkorex(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Can I use awaiting result for NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
LOUIS6:
And what about the exam..... Does he has to re-register the exam again ?
ya just register your exam and write the tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
For new students, the compulsory fee is 36,000 not 41, 000...I paid in 36k this morning and it accepted it..my problem now is course registration as I entered via DE.. It is showing ALL courses from 100-200l which shouldn't be so. I am not supposed to register all the courses (in an ideal setting). I called the course adviser for law abeokuta study centre and he told me to come back in the second week of january.
I really look forward to studying in NOUN. I'll compare it with studying in a conventional university which I already did.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spotx: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Generalkorex:
Can I use awaiting result for NOUN
no .you can only use original certificate result.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spotx: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
ayxmania:
For new students, the compulsory fee is 36,000 not 41, 000...I paid in 36k this morning and it accepted it..my problem now is course registration as I entered via DE.. It is showing ALL courses from 100-200l which shouldn't be so. I am not supposed to register all the courses (in an ideal setting). I called the course adviser for law abeokuta study centre and he told me to come back in the second week of january.
I really look forward to studying in NOUN. I'll compare it with studying in a conventional university which I already did.
please someone want to fill NOUN app form and she need clearance.can she study English language with these five o level subjects:maths,english,CRK,government,economics?..please i need answer from an english student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
spotx:
please someone want to fill NOUN app form and she need clearance.can she study English language with these five o level subjects:maths,english,CRK,government,economics?..please i need answer from an english student.
Yes she can!!! But she can also go to the nearest study centre to be convinced
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Generalkorex(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
spotx:
no .you can only use original certificate result.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayo2join1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
tanx bro...but hope dey wont record failed 4 me wen d result cums out...cos i did d tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hello Pals, Please help me out on dis....i saw on my student portal that compulsory fees is 23,000 bur am a returning student in second semester. Am i to pay 13,000 as a returning student or 23,000?.....Please i need an advice before i make payment...Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Rubbers post=29267002][/quote]
Nysc is no issue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bigade: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
pls i need address of noun centre in Lagos and where I will collect the form after payment
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
ayo2join1:
tanx bro...but hope dey wont record failed 4 me wen d result cums out...cos i did d tma

No, they dare not..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Natecertified:
Hello Pals, Please help me out on dis....i saw on my student portal that compulsory fees is 23,000 bur am a returning student in second semester. Am i to pay 13,000 as a returning student or 23,000?.....Please i need an advice before i make payment...Thanks

Returning second semester student is #13,000 while returning first semester is #23,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emeka30: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
pls lets check out these and many more for our projects, thesis research etc

http://uniprojectsearch.com/extrasensory-p…ltural-context/
http://uniprojectsearch.com/lassa-fever-he…h-care-workers/
http://uniprojectsearch.com/prostate-speci…quarry-workers/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
donbrowser:

Nysc is no issue.
Meaning ?.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2014
LOUIS6:
Meaning ?.....
You cant get the form outside service
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
spotx:

That's not possible. English language as a university course demands literature in English at ordinary level.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samdada: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hello my people,

Any info regarding the graduation list??

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.