Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486414 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please can someone help me with CIT 854 (Network Design and Programming) past questions PLEASE am ready to pay if you want money

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mbt167: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please I need help concerning the school fee,i really want to have an idea of how much it is so that I can tighten my belt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 2:58am On Apr 09, 2015
greetings fellow nounites , please am in my 2nd semester 2nd year ,studying environmental science and resources management, I will love to change my course. I want to know if its possible and its procedures .? please urgent reply needed .thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Mbt167:
Please I need help concerning the school fee,i really want to have an idea of how much it is so that I can tighten my belt
It depends on your course of study

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bigade: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks, Its Msc programme in Info Tech a year programme
NixowL:
@bigade

Five credit passes are needed for entry including Physics and Chemistry (even though you do not need the latter once you're in). You may be granted admission, but make sure to resit that course and pass it before graduation. Available courses for now: PGD. Information Technology, Digital Communication & Mobile (Wireless) Communication Technology.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
please, does anyone have past questions for CIT753?
delaw85@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
@bigade
My response to your post earlier was based on the information you provided. You'll best be informed adequately if you find time to visit any study centre closest to you. Meanwhile, I found something (curled from Approved Admission Advert for 2014/2015), and I think it answers your question on whether or not you can run the M.Sc programme. Please, be advised.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nkem2015: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
samguru:
Please can someone help me with CIT 854 (Network Design and Programming) past questions PLEASE am ready to pay if you want money

Hello Samguru, Please do you have any past question for second semeter Msc Information Technology?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
PLS ANYBODY WITH BIO313 ANIMAL ECOLOGY SHOULD PLS SEND IT TO

EMAIL=TOLA9JA@YAHOO.COM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bigade: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
NixowL:
@bigade

My response to your post earlier was based on the information you provided. You'll best be informed adequately if you find time to visit any study centre closest to you. Meanwhile, I found something (curled from Approved Admission Advert for 2014/2015), and I think it answers your question on whether or not you can run the M.Sc programme. Please, be advised.

thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
You're welcome, bigade.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebiye55(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2015
dayjahvoo:

it's always on sale. go to any zenith bank (thats d bank I used) and ask to pay for noun form.
but first, confirm that the course u want is available and that u are qualified to do it.
after u get the form (u'll be given an application number at d bank) go to the website and apply.

Hi bro, please does this info on link below still apply till date?

http://nou.edu.ng/announcements/app_inst2014.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Hello house.

I studied Chemical Engineering and i intend to do MBA in NOUN. However, i learnt that due to my course of study(B.Eng) that i must do Post Graduate Diploma in Business Admin.
SO i have the following questions;

1. What are the requirements for the PGD? Do i need to present my original school certificate or statement of result including transcript from my school? If you have a link showing the requirements, please share.

2. Having gone through the courses to be taken for the PGD in BA, i noticed they were about 8 courses and 7 courses for 1st and 2nd semester respectively with a total of 16unit credit each. With this information, who can give an approximate value of fees required for atleast the 1st semester also including all initial registrations.

3.If i buy the form say this month and apply, when do you think the program would start fully once admission has been offered?

Please, i will appreciate detailed response to my questions. God bless you all..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2015
ebiye55:

Hi bro, please does this info on link below still apply till date?

http://nou.edu.ng/announcements/app_inst2014.html
Yeah, it does.
once you fill the form and submit, u'll be immediately given the admission (of coz its subject to ur having not lied in the application)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2015
newtral:
A friend of mine is sick and unable to write his exam today. He is a PGD business admin student. Who can he inform his centre is okemosan Abeokuta.

Hi.

Sorry for the state of your friend's health. Please i want to do the PGD in Business Admin. can u put me in touch with your friend? i have some questions for him which he is in a better position to help me with. my mail is chukzee101@gmail.com

Wish your friend speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akinjis(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Pls can I commence registeration for someone presently,or wld hv too wait till end of semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Okponee: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hi all:
Pls is ther anyone here who is doing any programme in Education (undergraduate or postgraduate) in Uyo Centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AdeoyeAdekunle: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2015
pls is d E-exam time table out? cos I can't see it on my portal oooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
ichommy:
E exam student, pls which date and time is PCR 115. Ikeja Centre. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aminusabaru(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
somebody should help me pls.two of my exams fall in one day,what am i going to do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JDelight(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
E-Exam Time Table now out check ur portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
The good study guide(GST107) is not on my exam time table
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anuda(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
olumbha:
The good study guide(GST107) is not on my exam time table

It is there, see below:

6 2 Sat 5 GST107/GST707/GST 807 The Good Study Guide(UG)/ The Good Study Guide (PGD)/ The Good Study Guide(Masters)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DorcasShalom: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
plz wen is d next session starting, and how many months does it take for a session. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
ok, this is not fun at all. I have an exam on my wedding day (sat 2nd of may).

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevoh(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
dayjahvoo:
ok, this is not fun at all. I have an exam on my wedding day (sat 2nd of may).
It's a draft time-table. They will still change it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tegzmaister(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Someone please help me with the exam centres, Ikeja study centre to be precise I'm a comp. Science student 200L
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mantics(m): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Evening all. on my e-exam timetable, I have a course on the 29th of April and that same day I have a project defense that I must not miss else my induction to be chartered will be missed for this year. What can I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
I am yet to see my e-time table in my portal. Is there anyone experiencing such too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fikayosamson: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls how much is NOUN actual school fees for accounting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please can someone help check the actual school fees for law student direct entry (200level) and also when can one apply. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: destiro(m), igabariotito and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.