Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492461 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jorhney(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2015
please who have mth301 past questions .. should mail or WhatsApp me pleeasse 08169377517 .. junituni@ymail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Fikayosamson:
Pls how much is NOUN actual school fees for accounting
tegzmaister:
Someone please help me with the exam centres, Ikeja study centre to be precise I'm a comp. Science student 200L
Not as if people don't know the answer to your questions but it has been answered countless times.
U have to calculate it yourself by using the format below:
2unit course X 3k (course reg + exam)
3unit course X 4.5k
Semester compulsory fees
SO dere is no specific amount for noun fees
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yemmyharlee: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Pls I would like to know if NOUN offers
1. Part time course in Business Management
2. What is average tuition fee for Bus Mgt

Response will be appreciated

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2015
please i need answers to this questions
1: how recognised is noun university?
2: how accepted is her degree? is it frowned upon? can it get jobs?
3: no lecturers,so how do y'all study? and have classes?
4: how expensive is it for like a semester?how many years for a course?
i know y'all can now go for NYSC,but I'm still getting advice dat its not recognised nd not good compared to normal university... answers n advice plz..thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SIRICE(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2015
i wasn't able to register my exam before closure please what do i do. please no insult and blames i need solutions. na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wangereke: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Hello fello NOUNites,

Please can someone tell me if I'll be able to graduate with the January 2016 set if I finish my exams and submit my project by September of 2015? i.e Will i be able to collect my statement of results and certificate at the next convocation ceremony?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
SIRICE:
i wasn't able to register my exam before closure please what do i do. please no insult and blames i need solutions. na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am.
D portal will be hopefully opened again before e-exam commence
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otizs: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello guys! Please ℓ'♏ very much need explanation on these; firstly, why B,Sc holder need PGD? Bcuz ℓ think B,Sc and PDG are †ђξ same certificate level. Secondly, ℓ'♏ ɑ HND holder from federal polytechnic and ℓ wiℓℓ like †̥o have B,Sc. FUTMinna can, but ℓ'♏ leaving far †̥o north, please guys with NOUN information, help. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
i know y'all can now go for NYSC,but I'm still getting advice dat its not recognised nd not good compared to normal university... answers n advice plz..thank you
The answer to ur questions is why do you consider joining NOUN in the 1st place?
If you have better options please go for it. But NOUN is like OAU & UNILAG but you read and teach urself. Any employer that refuse to accept NOUN certificate is sick upstairs cos even many lecturers are students of this school.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
otizs:
Hello guys! Please ℓ'♏ very much need explanation on these; firstly, why B,Sc holder need PGD? Bcuz ℓ think B,Sc and PDG are †ђξ same certificate level. Secondly, ℓ'♏ ɑ HND holder from federal polytechnic and ℓ wiℓℓ like †̥o have B,Sc. FUTMinna can, but ℓ'♏ leaving far †̥o north, please guys with NOUN information, help. Thanks in anticipation!
Many schools require 1st class, 2/1 or strong 2/2 on 3 for you to be eligible for masters. If you fall below these a Pgd is required to stand in for u.
As an Hnd holder, u need to get a DE form to begin at 200l. There are also study centres in the North. Check the school website for more
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DorcasShalom: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
plz hw many semesta takes a month, and went is d next session starting,
2. I have been given admission but haven't cleared, hope to do dat next session.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
donbrowser:

Many schools require 1st class, 2/1 or strong 2/2 on 3 for you to be eligible for masters. If you fall below these a Pgd is required to stand in for u.
As an Hnd holder, u need to get a DE form to begin at 200l. There are also study centres in the North. Check the school website for more
Also, if you want a masters in a course u dont av a first degree in, u might need to have a PGD first.
You can apply for some PGD courses with an HND
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
Firstly, if u av d time, go for a regular (not normal, dis one is not abnormal) university.
Yes, it can get jobs
There are lecturers, u just av a limited interaction time.
With the way it is recently being structured, its only going to get more popular.
The time for a course depends on the course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by webcraftz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
SIRICE:
Normally they do open the portal for some time after the pen on paper exams. Buh I don't know how long and when exactly...Keep checking
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
How many semester make a month or how many month make a semester?
A semester starts january and you do exam april/may another semester starts june and you do exam october/november.
To the second question, yes you can be cleared by next semester which is june. Hope your questions are satisfactorily answered.
DorcasShalom:
plz hw many semesta takes a month, and went is d next session starting,
2. I have been given admission but haven't cleared, hope to do dat next session.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SIRICE(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
webcraftz:

Normally they do open the portal for some time after the pen on paper exams. Buh I don't know how long and when exactly...Keep checking

thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
@sirice,webcraftz,donbrowser and others please let us know when exam registration is reopened. I have one left to register. Thanks all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otizs: 12:13am On Apr 15, 2015
donbrowser:

thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sunnyvale(m): 3:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Hello, good morning.
I want to register for MSc in accounting or MBA (part time) and I need information pertaining to admission, the school fees and duration.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DorcasShalom: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Kazrem:
How many semester make a month or how many month make a semester?
A semester starts january and you do exam april/may another semester starts june and you do exam october/november.
To the second question, yes you can be cleared by next semester which is june. Hope your questions are satisfactorily answered.
absolutely thanks so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2015
DorcasShalom:
absolutely thanks so much
You are welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Form=7500. Duration=2 years. Fee= it depends on the management but hovering 100k in your first year.
Sunnyvale:
Hello, good morning.
I want to register for MSc in accounting or MBA (part time) and I need information pertaining to admission, the school fees and duration.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SIRICE(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2015
any CT student here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please guys, when is pop exam ending?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Somebody should help with TMA solutions for CIT853 AND 891. Thanks. Whatsapp 08028520813. Mail : teebooz2011@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JDelight(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
pls were is exam centre for E-exam 100 n 200level school of art n social scoence.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls can I get to know the centr for 100 and 200 level for school of science and technology?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SIRICE(m): 2:29am On Apr 16, 2015
webcraftz:

what of tma bro, cos i cant submit mine. i have decided to take the exam next semester. but must i do the tma for this semester?

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.