Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486382 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by clemz88(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls I wanna know if noun does pgd n masters in financial management n how long does it take for the admission to be out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SIRICE(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
can i still do my tma without registering for exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Moser8: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is to inform all the candidate who are seeking NOUN ADMISSION for the up comiat wants to apply for admissions into NOUN institution MUST first, look at the lists of courses offered in NOUN and this doesn’t apply for NOUN but other school likewise.

Today, for the interest of the student who are looking for admission into NOUN, we would be listing out complete list of courses that are currently offered in National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN.

For More Information about National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN courses, go to this url at;- NOUN Approved Courses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Whia is D venue for D e-exams (ADO STUDY CENTRE)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Please anybody who has done eng 121 tma or who knows someone who has done it. Help a brother
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Good day everyone,
Pls is there anybody with information about the venue for the e-exam for school of sciences (ikeja study centre)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayjahvoo: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
please does anyone know how I can get access to the school calendar through my portal?. people keep saying "check d school calendar on ur portal"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
dayjahvoo:
please does anyone know how I can get access to the school calendar through my portal?. people keep saying "check d school calendar on ur portal"
Not your portal, go to www.nou.edu.ng for school calendar.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
dayjahvoo:

Click on nou.edu.ng scroll down to click on approved calendar it is in pdf format so download and open!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
olumbha:
Whia is D venue for D e-exams (ADO STUDY CENTRE)?
Federal poly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:46am On Apr 21, 2015
Won't they open the exam registration before the e-exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2015
donbrowser:

Federal poly
4all abi?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2015
donbrowser:

Federal poly
please what about Ikeja study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2015
olumbha:

4all abi?
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2015
smithsydny:
Sorry I don't know
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just got this now.

VENUE FOR E-EXAMS
The following places have been set aside for the e-exams:

Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa Bus Stop, Oshodi - School of Management Sciences

JKK House, Ilupeju, Ikorodu Road - School of Arts and Social Sciences, School of Education and School of Law.

ETC, UNILAG, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos - School of Science and Technology, School of Agriculture and School of Health Sciences

Please all students are advised to get to the examination venue on time.

cc
fejeerow
donbrowser
smithsydny
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kazrem:
Just got this now.

VENUE FOR E-EXAMS
The following places have been set aside for the e-exams:

Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa Bus Stop, Oshodi - School of Management Sciences

JKK House, Ilupeju, Ikorodu Road - School of Arts and Social Sciences, School of Education and School of Law.

ETC, UNILAG, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos - School of Science and Technology, School of Agriculture and School of Health Sciences

Please all students are advised to get to the examination venue on time.

cc
fejeerow
donbrowser
smithsydny
thanks bosssssss...ur 3much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martins022: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
plz wil d school portal be re open.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowjoe: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Guys pls can I strt processing the admission? I.e buy form
Is it too late to join?
Anyone??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowjoe: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
flowjoe:
Guys pls can I strt processing the admission? I.e buy form
Is it too late to join?
Anyone??
Cc donbrowser, kazrem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
flowjoe:

Cc donbrowser, kazrem
Never too late to buy the form but u will have to wait till July before you get registered
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowjoe: 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
donbrowser:

Never too late to buy the form but u will have to wait till July before you get registered
So dat means I'll join d next batch?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DorcasShalom: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hello dear, ,
Plz I need ur advise, I actually got admitted around feb, march, and won I was falling d form I choose ikeja study center, but. I will be busy for d rest of d month in which it will take me out of dis State, so my question is, is it possible for me to continue d program in d state I am?.(ekiti).and wot will be the processes in things to do.
Thanks for the pompt response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
DorcasShalom:
Hello dear, ,
Plz I need ur advise, I actually got admitted around feb, march, and won I was falling d form I choose ikeja study center, but. I will be busy for d rest of d month in which it will take me out of dis State, so my question is, is it possible for me to continue d program in d state I am?.(ekiti).and wot will be the processes in things to do.
Thanks for the pompt response.
Very possible. Even if after you get to Ekiti you have a cause to relocate back to Lagos, it can still be done. Go to Ikeja study center after the ongoing exam or go to headquarters at VI now to change to your preferred study centre. Chikena. Very flexible program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
smithsydny:
school of science and technology ETC,unilag
School of arts and education - jkk house anthony busstop
School of management sciences - 1 oba akran ikeja ETC building.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 3:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Have you ever been in trouble and your study centre can't even help you , Dats my situation currently. pls if you have changed your study centre b4 jus try n indicate i nid to ask u sumti vry serious cuz m rily contemplating if i should buy anoda noun form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 3:38am On Apr 22, 2015
Kazrem:

Very possible. Even if after you get to Ekiti you have a cause to relocate back to Lagos, it can still be done. Go to Ikeja study center after the ongoing exam or go to headquarters at VI now to change to your preferred study centre. Chikena. Very flexible program.
have u changed b4 ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 3:41am On Apr 22, 2015
i can't even sleep, luk @ the tym thinking on how to solve this problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:28am On Apr 22, 2015
Luckystar220:
have u changed b4 ?
Its not compulsory I change before I know. A course mate changed recently from Ikeja to Warri and after about a week she had reasons to relocate back to Lagos and she changed it back to Lagos. She did it at the headquarters, VI. The best way is to go to VI. It will be done instantly.

Cc:
DorcasShalom
Luckystar220

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.