Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486674 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Admissnandjobs(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
hi
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oneluvs: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls when is tma closing is it before exam on Wednesday 29 or after exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
mth 241 (real analysis) reschedule till may 1...anybody to confirm this pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
destiro:
Pls, how do i get mth102 soft copy?

Might be a bit late....but try and download BHM102.It has the very same course outline.It is a bit voluminous sha.

Sorry i made a mistake........try and download BHM106 rather.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eedriyz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
oneluvs:
Pls when is tma closing is it before exam on Wednesday 29 or after exam

I believe there will be an announcement. I should complete mine tomorrow by the grace of God
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eedriyz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Anyone from ABK SC?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please I need someone to describe how to get to NOUN HQ in Amadu Bello way, Victoria Island from Oshodi or Ojota. Please it is very urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotogoodo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
pls a blessed person should pls help me with past questions on programming and algorithm. abeg na wednesday i get paper and i never read nada.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2015
honourableseyi:
Please I need someone to describe how to get to NOUN HQ in Amadu Bello way, Victoria Island from Oshodi or Ojota. Please it is very urgent

From oshodi under bridge, take Lagbus to CMS. From CMS last bus stop, take a bus to Ahmadu bello way and drop at NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scarr: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
House, I just paid the 7500 registration fees for d Msc, can I get an outline of the necessary things I need to put in place to complete the registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
let me solve your TMAs for you at a token, all you have to do is send your matric number and password with ckikele money.

for more info send message to samguru78@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
nairalandist:

From oshodi under bridge, take Lagbus to CMS. From CMS last bus stop, take a bus to Ahmadu bello way and drop at NOUN.

Thanks bro. I took BRT bus at Ojota to TBS and took maruwa to the school. Thanks for your help

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by filibunky(m): 2:08am On Apr 29, 2015
Please I can't view my TMA results. The only clickable links on d TMA portal is "My pending TMA" and "My TMA home". I dnt knw wat to do and I need to see my results. Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 4:21am On Apr 29, 2015
filibunky:
Please I can't view my TMA results. The only clickable links on d TMA portal is "My pending TMA" and "My TMA home". I dnt knw wat to do and I need to see my results. Pls help
Don't click the one on top, when you are through with a tea, go back to home
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mantics(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Please what's wrong with ibadan study centre? Always having backlogs in the e-exam. I wrote Monday paper yesterday. my today paper might be written tomorow again. They suppose consider people working in a place where they monitor their absence in office keenly. Kai they have suffered me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2015
Hy anyone with valid site to get project topic and complete material for my master project.Past Educational Admin & Planning master student can send to nesty_fasu@yahoo.com.Tnx for your anticipated assistant.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by filibunky(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2015
donbrowser:

Don't click the one on top, when you are through with a tea, go back to home
yes I've gone back home several times but still yet I can't see any other option for checking my TMA result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2015
when is exam ending?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2015
stevohdee:
when is exam ending?

May ending
HBD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2015
filibunky:
yes I've gone back home several times but still yet I can't see any other option for checking my TMA result

Which browser are you using?
Its easier when your using UCweb
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2015
I logged into my tma portal yesterday only to see 2 courses' TMAs answered.Scores ranging from 2 to 3. Anyone else has experienced such?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by filibunky(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Which browser are you using?
Its easier when your using UCweb
nawa oo! I've used UC, opera, explorer etc... Still can't highlight the "TMA results" link. The thing don tire me oo!... I also noticed that noun has 2 different TMA skins/fronts/face. It accidentally logged me into d second skin last week and I was able to check my results. But now its just taking me to d normal one and its really frustrating me cos I can't see my tma scores here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2015
@filibunky
Mail me a link of the page you're on now. Maybe I could help ya.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FKO1(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2015
@FKO1
Yup, mail me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FKO1(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2015
NixowL:
@FKO1
Yup, mail me.
done
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by filibunky(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2015
@filibunky
Mail me a link of the page you're on now. Maybe I could help ya.... That's d link

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.