Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488260 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Luckystar220:
i can't even sleep, luk @ the tym thinking on how to solve this problem.
What exactly is the problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DorcasShalom: 5:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Kazrem:

Very possible. Even if after you get to Ekiti you have a cause to relocate back to Lagos, it can still be done. Go to Ikeja study center after the ongoing exam or go to headquarters at VI now to change to your preferred study centre. Chikena. Very flexible program.
thanks dear. Plz wen will d exam end, and can I get d academic calender for d skl?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biojo26(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Good morning rummies please! i need get in touch with my fellow course i am in 100 level in art and social science if there is any place i can be chatting with NOUN student this is my whatsapp number 08059368297.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Professurr(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Noun do not have a study centre at warri.
Kazrem:

Its not compulsory I change before I know. A course mate changed recently from Ikeja to Warri and after about a week she had reasons to relocate back to Lagos and she changed it back to Lagos. She did it at the headquarters, VI. The best way is to go to VI. It will be done instantly.

Cc:
DorcasShalom
Luckystar220
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pgidex(f): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2015
Moser8:
This is to inform all the candidate who are seeking NOUN ADMISSION for the up coming admission examination, that they have all the right to check through the complete list of courses offered by National Open University of Nigeria.

In other words, all candidate that wants to apply for admissions into NOUN institution MUST first, look at the lists of courses offered in NOUN and this doesn’t apply for NOUN but other school likewise.

is B.A English not approved. I opened the site you posted but saw only B.ed Eng

pls is B.A English not approved, I opened the site you posted and saw B. Ed English only.

Today, for the interest of the student who are looking for admission into NOUN, we would be listing out complete list of courses that are currently offered in National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN.

For More Information about National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN courses, go to this url at;- NOUN Approved Courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pgidex(f): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=pgidex post=32983917][/quote]

is B.A English not approved?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2015
biojo26:
Good morning rummies please! i need get in touch with my fellow course i am in 100 level in art and social science if there is any place i can be chatting with NOUN student this is my whatsapp number 08059368297.thanks

what course ?.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
DorcasShalom:
thanks dear. Plz wen will d exam end, and can I get d academic calender for d skl?
May ending. Visit noun.edu.ng for the school calendar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Professurr:
Noun do not have a study centre at warri.
Sorry, she moved to warri but changed her centre to Benin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Barisua: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hello NOUN Student,
Am a graduate from department of Phys university of Port-Harcourt, I have been working on the following courses and i am assuring you for 30 mrks for your TMA for any student that is setting for it in the current exam.
PHY 113
PHY 111

Pls mail me kendavid4u@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiizibriizi: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tanx 2 u all fr interactin, d questnz, ansz, I apr8 den all though m new to noun n abt 2 strt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luckystar220: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kazrem:

Its not compulsory I change before I know. A course mate changed recently from Ikeja to Warri and after about a week she had reasons to relocate back to Lagos and she changed it back to Lagos. She did it at the headquarters, VI. The best way is to go to VI. It will be done instantly.

Cc:
DorcasShalom
Luckystar220
my own is my portal. I ve changed my study centre m even through with the documentation but my portal is still indicating my formal centre online dats my problem, I changed my centre since February i ve meet my director she's jus talking rubblish dat she don't knw wat i should do, imagine a fool! dat calls herself a "counselor" and m quite sure dat this may affect me if m about to graduate my head is jus boiling none stop.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Luckystar220:
my own is my portal. I ve changed my study centre m even through with the documentation but my portal is still indicating my formal centre online dats my problem, I changed my centre since February i ve meet my director she's jus talking rubblish dat she don't knw wat i should do, imagine a fool! dat calls herself a "counselor" and m quite sure dat this may affect me if m about to graduate my head is jus boiling none stop.
Bro, how and where did you change your SC? Was at the head quarters or where? Wherever it was, I will suggest you go to the Headquarters in VI (if you are in Lagos) or go back to where you changed it. Meanwhile it's unfair to call an elderly person fool and saying she said rubbish. That's not good.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Amaechi5(m): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2015
Pls would like to know the least requirements for direct entry(ond holder) in banking and finance and also how to get the form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mcdamian: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2015
for already done project hala @ me 07039079075... it will cost u tho
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mcdamian: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2015
for already done project hala @ me 07039079075... it will cost u tho
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Natecertified: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello all, please does anyone knows the exam center for science and technology ikeja study center, because last semester exam held at Headquaters VI. Would appreciate if anyone has an update on the venue...Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pls, how do i get mth102 soft copy?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Natecertified:
Hello all, please does anyone knows the exam center for science and technology ikeja study center, because last semester exam held at Headquaters VI. Would appreciate if anyone has an update on the venue...Thanks
CHANGE OF EXAM VENUE.

Venue for E-exams: VENUE FOR E-EXAMS
The following places have been set aside for the e-exams:
Digital Bridge Institute, Cappa Bus Stop, Oshodi - School of Management Sciences
JKK House, Ilupeju, Ikorodu Road - School of Arts and Social Sciences, School of Education and School of Law.
ETC, UNILAG, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos - School of Science and Technology, School of Agriculture and School of Health Sciences
Please all students are advised to get to the examination venue on time
Pls pass it On....ignore if u are not a Noun student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2015
NixowL:
@Kazrem

Are you willing to pay for that TMA (ENG121) you requested?
Honestly speaking bro, I am not the doer of the course. I just want to help a bro who has it has C.O. I will appreciate of you can help with it. My mail is kazeemabolore@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:57am On Apr 27, 2015
NixowL:

Resolved.
Thanks so much bro. I am indeed glad.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2015
Any law student from Abuja centre? am a 200 L Student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eedriyz(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kazrem:
Please anybody who has done eng 121 tma or who knows someone who has done it. Help a brother

I did it last semester. I can help you look for the TMA. But tell the person to go on iLearn for the past questions. That is where 90% of the questions came last semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
destiro:
Pls, how do i get mth102 soft copy?
It's not available, get other textbooks with probability, permutations and combinations. You can get a "b" with sound knowledge of those 3
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hy anyone with valid site to get project topic and complete material for my master project.Past Educational Admin & Planning master student can send to nesty_fasu@yahoo.com.Tnx for your anticipated assistant.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
jezsie:
Hy anyone with valid site to get project topic and complete material for my master project.Past Educational Admin & Planning master student can send to nesty_fasu@yahoo.com.Tnx for your anticipated assistant.
Lemme help you. Contact me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
How pls

donbrowser:

Lemme help you. Contact me

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.