Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474857 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
maekhel:
What is the maximum units one can register per semester.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
it is 24 bruv
JigsawKillah:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
JigsawKillah:

But why do people here keep saying 24
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
afuye:
Please are they related?

COP 111 ought to be introducing to cooperatives but the materials is all about agriculture....I guess it's an Error from the school management

Download COP 211 (comparative economics) it the supposed material for COP 111

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dikolas(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please can someone who has finished his/her own registration(100level) share the procedures.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
afuye:
Please, MimiHANS I need quick response

Try to relate with your Coursemates/Cohorts. They will aid you with the appropriate material/manual to use.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JDelight(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
please house i need pol science past question for 1st&2nd semester exams pls some one should help my email:is jcccare@yahoo.com thanks

300LEVEL THE COURSES ARE PCR 331, POL 327- PRINCIPLES OF ADMINISTRATIVE LAW, POL 311 POL 316, POL 317, POL 324,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thank you so much boss
TastyTuoyo:

COP 111 ought to be introducing to cooperatives but the materials is all about agriculture....I guess it's an Error from the school management

Download COP 211 (comparative economics) it the supposed material for COP 111

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
call me 08185431319
Dikolas:
Please can someone who has finished his/her own registration(100level) share the procedures.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
check course outline
maekhel:

But why do people here keep saying 24
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
JDelight:
please house i need pol science past question for 1st&2nd semester exams pls some one should help my email:is jcccare@yahoo.com thanks
what level and courses.list dem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JDelight(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Imoksp:
what level and courses.list dem.
300LEVEL THE COURSES ARE PCR 331, POL 327- PRINCIPLES OF ADMINISTRATIVE LAW, POL 311 POL 316, POL 317, POL 324,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
JDelight:

yea.i hav all.except pcr 331.can u come nd pick it in ajah.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JDelight(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Imoksp:
yea.i hav all.except pcr 331.can u come nd pick it in ajah.
wow thanks how about snap and send pls
or were in ajah pls u can send me a request on facebook with Johnson J'Delight pls lets talk better there i will come to Ajah for it cus i need it 300level to 400level if u dont mind thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Imoksp(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
JDelight:

wow thanks how about snap and send pls
or were in ajah pls u can send me a request on facebook with Johnson J'Delight pls lets talk better there i will come to Ajah for it cus i need it 300level to 400level if u dont mind thanks
ok.wil chat u up on fbuk nau.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
afuye:
check course outline
It is 25 on the course outline given to me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please i urgently need help. I tried registering my courses and exams today. Registered courses successfully till i tried registering for exams and noticed i was debited from my e-wallet without the exams registered.
Please what can i do

CC kunleee, Mimihans
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajibolajoshua: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Viktor1983:

I got to my study center met some cybercafe dude and we opened the portal on his system, na so I enter my same details and it logged on. I'm still surprised what might have happened, I guess I was on a wrong page all this while., I advise u go to your study center, try to find a cyber cafe closeby, they know all the way around that portal.

Mimihans and kunleee I've finally solved the login wahala, thanks for reaching out to me.
pls it says 36,000 on my portal for compulsory fee but i see 41,000 on payment schedule wqt do i pay n how do i pay.thank u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
OK then
maekhel:
It is 25 on the course outline given to me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
Plz is it compulsory to register for exam b4 I can do my TMAs? Am a fresher nd dis is my 1st semester, Ave done course registration but Ave not paid or done exam registration Will I be able to do my 4 TMAs?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afuye(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yes u will... By the way TMA should be out on Monday
kcboy34:
Plz is it compulsory to register for exam b4 I can do my TMAs? Am a fresher nd dis is my 1st semester, Ave done course registration but Ave not paid or done exam registration Will I be able to do my 4 TMAs?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 5:27am On Feb 06, 2016
ebiye55:
Any 200L Communication technology student here? Need some info/past questions pls. Thanks
I want to study this course please, anybody here should help me with any relevant info that will aid me, like how to enrol and when is the next enrolment, or can I apply right now? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tare22(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2016
Pls are there New MBA students here? Just trying to reach out for info sharing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Any 3/400L entre.& bus mgt in the house ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Thank God, Thank Buhari, for this single account, Hummmmmmmmmmmm!!!, there is no need to sleep in the bank before you pay National Open University fees, wasting time to queue in the bank while the bank officials will be telling various stories like no service, no network, come back later, we are too busy, NOUN website is not going, u cannot pay more than this or that etc. To pay your school fees is now as simple as abc. firstly, generate a pin from your portal, login to pay with remita platform, login to your internet bank and pay. The only risk with this method is that you must be very good in internet and make sure u don't do mixed up, like those with unserious mind who can easily forget password or pay with somebody else remita number which will not allow the money to enter the right portal, to retrieve back such money may be difficult. shine your eyes. for more information contact me on 09095704518 or 07066369302.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Any Environmental science student here .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojiliyu77(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA IS CHANGING FOR THE BETTER

Glory be to God most of those challenges face by NOUN have changed for the better. At lease NOUN do convocation every year now (beginning from 2012). The latest one was the that took place at Abuja on 16th of January 2016. And the institution gets improve every year. You know NOUN uses a different system of impacting education on its student known as ODL; that's Open and Distance Learning which is not like the conventional universities. And in case you don't know, NOUN'S books or coursewares are free for all. Even you can visit www.nou.edu.ng to get yours to be used strictly for educational purpose. smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ojiliyu77(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please can anyone help me solve MTH381, MTH382, MTH401, MTH11 and MTH412 past POP exams question? Just want to use it to prepare for my next exams. I have the question papers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
How do one know list of courses to be offered ?
And course materials ? I login to the website but Can't get it…
Cc chikebrain, kazrem, nobleman
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GideonG(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please somebody should help me, can I still make it for this year's admission or I have to wait for next year? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
SQLmastar:
How do one know list of courses to be offered ?
http://nou.edu.ng/page/list-of-registerable-courses

SQLmastar:
And course materials ? I login to the website but Can't get it…
http://nou.edu.ng/page/noun-e-courseware
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
GideonG:
Please somebody should help me, can I still make it for this year's admission or I have to wait for next year? Thanks
Why wait till next year.......u can still register and go with this semester. I think the whole thing will be closing by march. So......go ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.