Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475569 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2016
bastien:
please how can i pay my fee......the cashier said i should go n get my reference num

thanks
Go to your portal. Click on pay via remita. Enter the amount you want to pay without the naira sign and comma. Click on generate code. Write the code generated and take it to the bank
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Yes
Please read what SQLmastar asked again. He said "must"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedqueen(f): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2016
afuye:
not out for now

Thanks I dnt know y pple like spreading false news
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Kazrem:

Go to your portal. Click on pay via remita. Enter the amount you want to pay without the naira sign and comma. Click on generate code. Write the code generated and take it to the bank
how about missed exam, I missed some exams last semester due to some reason, how can I go about it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2016
bastien:
how about missed exam, I missed some exams last semester due to some reason, how can I go about it
You will only pay for their exams and register them for exams. You will also redo their tma
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2016
@SQLmastar i saw your PM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Kazrem:

You will only pay for their exams and register them for exams. You will also redo their tma
thanks sire
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kingsworld001: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Please can the admin of this forum advice me?? I had been offered admission later since 17 march 2015 to study comm Tech. but due to some circumstances beyond my control i couldn't get to process it further as at that time. My question is; can i still go for it, or do i need to buy another form?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Kazrem:

i failed a course last semester.. How can i re-write the exam again ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Kingsworld001:
Please can the admin of this forum advice me?? I had been offered admission later since 17 march 2015 to study comm Tech. but due to some circumstances beyond my control i couldn't get to process it further as at that time. My question is; can i still go for it, or do i need to buy another form?

You do not need to procure another form.
You can effortlessly proceed with your registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2016
tola9ja:

www.Tola9ja.tk

Plannet of noun past question

Please, I cant find my courses there at all, any other means please!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2016
biuti:
You are free financially, it remains your TMAs and Exams.
Thanks Looking forward for the TMA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chikebrain:
@SQLmastar i saw your PM
i needed info on required number of electives to be chosen for msc infotch
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
hiswords7:

Sir,NOUN placed the same limit on exam registration as d same as course registration. I mean u cannot register pass the 24unit cap for both exam and course registration.
It is not about the number of courses, it is about the number of unit
does PROJECT count among the max 24 units per semester for both course and exam registration.

have any PGD BUS ADMIN Student seen RESEARCH METHODOLOGY result of last semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kingsworld001: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
A brother of mine who has fallen in love with a course ''peace studies and conflict resolution'' is seriously in need of information on what to do. The is it possible? His o'level result (waec, neco and napteb) are made up of science subjects but are very good! pls is he to re-seat for any art/social sci o'level exams to be accepted by now or he can go ahead to procure the form and fill AR while he makes up for it??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kingsworld001:
A brother of mine who has fallen in love with a course ''peace studies and conflict resolution'' is seriously in need of information on what to do. The is it possible? His o'level result (waec, neco and napteb) are made up of science subjects but are very good! pls is he to re-seat for any art/social sci o'level exams to be accepted by now or he can go ahead to procure the form and fill AR while he makes up for it??
If his O'level result consist of
English
Mathematics
Economics
then two other credits from any subject will do.
Peace and Conflict Resolution is a very lovely course.
I've been admiring the course for so long.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
ev4real:

thanks alot. i will just register 10 courses while during exam registration i will add 2 courses to make it up to 24units.
You don't understand, course registration will close and you can only register for the exams of the courses you register now except you have registered for the courses in previous semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Teddyg2:

Thanks Looking forward for the TMA
You're welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
bastien:
Hey,you don't need to repay for missed exams! Just redo the TMA and go for the exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
SQLmastar:
i needed info on required number of electives to be chosen for msc infotch
I registered for all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
LOUIS6:
i failed a course last semester.. How can i re-write the exam again ?
The Kazrem post you quoted is the answer to your question.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobleden: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chikebrain:

I registered for all
Chikebrain it was all the elective u registered for, hope TMA is not out yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nobleden:

Chikebrain it was all the elective u registered for, hope TMA is not out yet
Hello Nobleden, I registered for all my elective courses. If you are studying Msc Info Tech, it's advisable to register all. Not sure of Tma is out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
biuti:
Hey,you don't need to repay for missed exams! Just redo the TMA and go for the exams.
thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please I want to know the courses I'm to register for 200Level 2nd semester, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wewewewe: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls house anyone with idea on how to go about bus 887 graduate seminar in management. I need to know the process. When to summit topic, who to summit to & who will supervised.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
same here

wewewewe:
Pls house anyone with idea on how to go about bus 887 graduate seminar in management. I need to know the process. When to summit topic, who to summit to & who will supervised.thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
HI, PLEASE WHO KNOWS IF TMA IS OUT?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PunterTim(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
biuti:
Is this option new,cos it wasn't available before?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kingsworld001:

am currently studying PCR with science o'level result

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kingsworld001: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Philipsdael:

If his O'level result consist of
English
Mathematics
Economics
then two other credits from any subject will do.
Peace and Conflict Resolution is a very lovely course.
I've been admiring the course for so long.
hahahahaha... Thanks alot. I'm actually the one dieing to study it oh but the above conditions has been my set-back ds while and ofcourse i had earlier been offered admission to study comm tech before it got to my notice... Lets see how it goes sha! Thanks again

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.