Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475940 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PunterTim(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2016
biuti:
. When last did someone you know tried dropping it in SC? Because as of Monday 8th, Osogbo SC ICT said it's no more possible.
Same here too,Abagana,Anambra.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PunterTim(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2016
NixowL:
Yeah, but only at the SC.
What other way can it be done?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PunterTim(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2016
NixowL:
No, you visit your SC. Succinctly stated, you're dropping the exam, not the course.
Pardon,exam.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobleden: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Chikebrain:

Hello Nobleden, I registered for all my elective courses. If you are studying Msc Info Tech, it's advisable to register all. Not sure of Tma is out
Chikebrain which study center are you, i will want to have ur contact in order to share info together
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2016

TMAs have just started, everyone! Mail me for solutions if you care.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2016
What about you change the course code?
And reregister?

cc Aned Nixowl Biuti
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2016
JigsawKillah: You could do that for course registrations I guess, but not exams.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Nobleden:

Chikebrain which study center are you, i will want to have ur contact in order to share info together
I'm in Benin City SC.
Mail me up on Chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2016
biuti:
I met a woman that wanted to do exactly that last semester but was told to wait till this semester and was told now that it's not possible again.
i missed an exam last semester, went the next day, told to come back after the whole exam, did that and was told again january, by january i was told its not possible again.
the course already appear in my current course registration, only 2k exam registration i have to do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobleden: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Chikebrain:

I'm in Benin City SC.
Mail me up on Chike.louis@yahoo.com
i m also in Benin center, i will send u mail now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
If you are an Msc Info tech, please mail me your what's app number let's connect on a group.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2dice(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
biuti:
It's not new, I've missed quite some numbers of exams at different semesters, I did only the TMAs and exams as told by the school. Every other person i know who missed exam did it that way and we didn't have problem with our results.
hey you also a Noun student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobleden: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Chikebrain post=42792013]If you are an Msc Info tech, please mail me your what's app number let's connect on a group.
Thanks [/quo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chikebrain: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nobleden:

Please take off your number from the forum so you don't start receiving unnecessary messages
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
There will be intensive tutorials for Mass Communication students @ Benin study centre..Price is FREE!!!... Call 09024881499 for details and venue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ancashy(f): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
pls.... Mass comm students
1. Am I suppose to register media attachment in exam( internship(IT))
2. Do supervisors really come to check ppl on internship,if they do like how many weeks after.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Datevilme: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls guys, when is course registration closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hollayemy89: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Now that tma is out, it's the requests for tma that will be in vogue. I only do accounting, entrepreneur and business education tma.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
2dice:
hey you also a Noun student?
Yeah, you too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
kunleee:

i missed an exam last semester, went the next day, told to come back after the whole exam, did that and was told again january, by january i was told its not possible again.
the course already appear in my current course registration, only 2k exam registration i have to do.
Thank you, that's exactly what happened to the person I met.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
PunterTim:
Same here too,Abagana,Anambra.
Wow, I wrote some exams in Abagana SC in 2013. I was doing NYSC service in Onitsha then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
PunterTim:
School is always evolving,take a breath and you miss out!
That's it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
donplus1:
@biuti am in Oshogbo sc,i dropped 6 courses last sem,seems d woman didnt follow d normal protocol,so i can say dropping of courses is still intact.
I also dropped 2 courses last semester but was told it's no more possible this semester.
BTW, which woman,in front of the school?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kazrem:
Now that tma is out, it's the requests for tma that will be in vogue. I only do accounting, entrepreneur and business education tma.

Boss,are you sure tma is out??.......have registered for exam only to see nothing in my tma portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
NixowL:

TMAs just started few hours back, everyone! Mail me for solutions if you care.

Bros......I no see any tma ooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
hiswords7: It's necessary that you register exams before the TMA questions for those courses are added to your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ADENITAN: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
@NIXOWL I care for tmas Entrepreneur 200level second semester,thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
hiswords7:

Boss,are you sure tma is out??.......have registered for exam only to see nothing in my tma portal
It's out bro. I have seen mine. Maybe yours hasn't been uploaded
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
hiswords7:

Bros......I no see any tma ooooo
Have you added them manually? If it's not automatically loaded you have to add them yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.