Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474870 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Adeskillz:
Plz wu has d good study guide Gst 107 am unable to download d course material
IF YOUR ON WHATSAPP ADD DIS NUMBER 08185025045 SO I CAN SEND IT TO YOU
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pancho01:
I just got to know that some programmes like law
have been suspended. Does it mean they have stopped their admission process into these different programmes?
ADMISSION IS STILL ON FOR OTHER COURSES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sooner or later TMA portal will be activated. Do you need capable hands to handle your TMAs? Nou tma guru is here to help you. We are group of people who are interested in your academic excellence. All our scores are 30/30

Follow us on our facebook page @ https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%3Atl_objid.1054006564731091&__tn__=C

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
When is the new graduation list coming out ? Pls any clue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 7:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Emanus:
When is the new graduation list coming out ? Pls any clue

I am waiting for It too o. Pls any one with info on it shd update us o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Someone posted this on whatsapp and telegram but I don't know how true it is.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Plz if u register 4 gst 101 100level signify am begging plz,coz it has disappear from my register course/exam and if is same wit urs lemmi know quickly,dis is my 1st time as noun student and it is gettin me frustrated wit different errs from NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thehedge(f): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by profbabatunde: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beegurl(f): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2017
Guys is registration still on for fresh pgd students pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
You must finish up with the compulsory courses before graduation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
beegurl:
Guys is registration still on for fresh pgd students pls

Yea.

Be quick
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hi people, Please how long does it take for Project Topics to get approved cause its been over 8months( August 2016)since myself and my colleagues(PGD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Ikeja SC but now in VI) submitted our project topics and it's still yet to be approved. Each time we visit the SC we are being told they are still expecting the list too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by peterakoh: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Anthonyo15:
THE RESULT IS NOT ACCESSIBLE...BE PATIENT!!!

Thanks Bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mamud3: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please how can I login to my portal. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thehedge(f): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
faisalcan:
You must finish up with the compulsory courses before graduation
ok tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Redfox(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Statistical and Analytical Research Associates

https://blog.linkedin.com/2016/10/20/top-skills-2016-week-of-learning-linkedin
http://www.businessinsider.com/skills-that-can-get-you-hired-2016-10
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/20/the-top-10-skills-that-will-get-you-hired.htmlIncrease your industry value potential vide
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Dear Earthlings,

Take a closer if this is right for you.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution
engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with extensive applications in many areas of research and analytics

Statistical and Survey Analysis
Financial Markets*
Applied Econometrics
Medical Statistics
Forecasting & Quantitative Risk*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Business Analysis & Industry Trends

Venue: Lekki-Ajah & Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Session duration: 2-day intensive (9hrs)
(SPSS, Tableau, Modeling Eviews, XLSTAT, Excel)
Stata and SAS: with consulting connect access
QDA Miner Lite, CAQDAS, NVivo & Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAS) for Qualitative Research (supported by HTML,CSV, RTF)
R and R studio: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Python: with developer tools and consulting connect access
Add-ons: software installation/set up, plus video tutorials and dummies.

Kingsley Redfox
redfoxanalytics@yahoo.com
https://redfox3891./
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 5:32am On Mar 30, 2017
Adeskillz:
Plz if u register 4 gst 101 100level signify am begging plz,coz it has disappear from my register course/exam and if is same wit urs lemmi know quickly,dis is my 1st time as noun student and it is gettin me frustrated wit different errs from NOUN

its not happening to u alone. also registered a course and now its not there. we are to go to the study center. they would add it bk there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheaagro: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Good day. Please is there any prospective or current PGD information technology student in Ibadan study center? Kindly quote me to send you a PM or send me a PM. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sheaagro: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2017
Oluwasolayimika:
Hi people, Please how long does it take for Project Topics to get approved cause its been over 8months( August 2016)since myself and my colleagues(PGD INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Ikeja SC but now in VI) submitted our project topics and it's still yet to be approved. Each time we visit the SC we are being told they are still expecting the list too

Please I send you a PM. Kindly respond. I have a lot of enquiries to make from you. I am a prospective student and wants to get everything about the school right before I apply. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2017
josh4christ:

its not happening to u alone. also registered a course and now its not there. we are to go to the study center. they would add it bk there
Av went to the study center and I wes told til dey release tma so if d course doesn't appear wit d tma dey will new file a complain 2da head office dey will nw resolve it Dat wes wat I was told in ma center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 30, 2017
Please who is studying mba specializing information in technology this third semester? Please signify.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Please also if you are studying MBA specializing in Information Technology this third semester please help me with your course materials so I can photocopy. The money to buy or print is expensive kindly help a sister
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adeskillz:

Av went to the study center and I wes told til dey release tma so if d course doesn't appear wit d tma dey will new file a complain 2da head office dey will nw resolve it Dat wes wat I was told in ma center
I registered a course and the exam, and as at yesterday, it wasn't showing in my courses even though other registered courses were showing. But just now, the course is showing in my portal when I click "your courses". So, I advise you go back to your portal and check. Login and click "your courses". Then click the preview of your registered courses and exams. You should see the courses then.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samtol4(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Towards an HIV Cure: Global Fellows Research Academy, South Africa, 29 - 31 May 2017
Deadline for application: 9 April 2017

The Global Fellows Research Academy will award fellowships for 20-25 talented early to mid-career investigators and clinical scientists conducting HIV and AIDS research in resource limited countries to enroll in a professional 3-day training and career development course. The selected fellows will have a unique opportunity to participate in a high-level multidisciplinary training on current state of the art in HIV Cure research, delivered by esteemed international researchers.

The comprehensive course will be an opportunity to improve and reinforce the practical tools and methodology to pursue or engage in HIV remission research through interactive workshops and sessions, and will also dedicate ample time to networking opportunities and developing collaborative projects.

The deadline for application is 9 April 2017, all applicants will be notified of their status by 21 April 2017.

The selected Research Academy fellows will be awarded:

Enrollment to the Research Academy
Travel to South Africa
Accommodation and meals
Ground transportation
Course materials

Eligibility requirements:
In order to confirm your eligibility to apply for the Towards an HIV Cure: Global Fellows Research Academy, please tick the criteria below that apply. Applicant is:
Sufficiently proficient in English;
An early to mid-career investigator or a clinical scientist;
Affiliated or working in collaboration with an institution/ university in a resource limited country;
Already working in the HIV and AIDS field (preferred).
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Title (Dr., Prof., Mr, Ms, Mrs):*
First name:*
Family name:*
Email:*
Organisation/Institution:*
Address:*
City:*
Postal code:*
Please describe your interests in HIV cure research and how they align to your current work (200 words max): *
Nb words: 0
What is your motivation to attend the Towards an HIV Cure: Global Fellows Research Academy? (150 words max):*
Nb words: 0
Please upload your CV and support letter from host institution/university as separate files. *
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good day friends, please I need the new website link. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeskillz: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nuheights:

I registered a course and the exam, and as at yesterday, it wasn't showing in my courses even though other registered courses were showing. But just now, the course is showing in my portal when I click "your courses". So, I advise you go back to your portal and check. Login and click "your courses". Then click the preview of your registered courses and exams. You should see the courses then.
Tank u bro it has been restored I jes check it nw

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
A post graduate student with a cgpa of less than 3.0 cannot graduate. Even though there is no carry over. What is such à student expected to do ?
Do you rewrite some of your already cleared courses ?
Any advice people ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello, I'll be going for waec stuffs on Monday, please directions to V.I from oshodi.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whizpeter(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
daamazing:
Hello, I'll be going for waec stuffs on Monday, please directions to V.I from oshodi.

Lemme help a bro small!!

I don't know if they have straight VI buses from Oshodi, but I know there are some Ajah buses that go through VI rather than Ikoyi depending on traffic situation!! The Lekki-Ajah buses have two loading ports at Oshodi..

One at the upper garage (via Nafdac front) and the second one at a lower point along Agege motor road!

Sometimes they load on the bridge that leads to Gbagada but I doubt you'd see them there on a monday!

Or You can take a bus to Obalende and then enter VI bus from Obalende (That's if there's no straight bus to VI from Oshodi!).. It may be the easiest option for you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.