Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482186 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
Result link is now active. You can now check your results.

Sooner or later TMA portal will be activated. Do you need capable hands to handle your TMAs? Nou tma guru is here to help you. We are group of people who are interested in your academic excellence. All our scores are 30/30

Follow us on our facebook page @ https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%3Atl_objid.1054006564731091&__tn__=C
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Whizpeter:

Lemme help a bro small!!

I don't know if they have straight VI buses from Oshodi, but I know there are some Ajah buses that go through VI rather than Ikoyi depending on traffic situation!! The Lekki-Ajah buses have two loading ports at Oshodi..

One at the upper garage (via Nafdac front) and the second one at a lower point along Agege motor road!

Sometimes they load on the bridge that leads to Gbagada but I doubt you'd see them there on a monday!

Or You can take a bus to Obalende and then enter VI bus from Obalende (That's if there's no straight bus to VI from Oshodi!).. It may be the easiest option for you!
Bro thanks, I know how to get to VI. I usually go through CMS(brt at underbridge oshodi) or I go through obalende.. Just that a guy told me that where he took recently was more stress-free, he said he dropped at marina(before CMS) , then took bus to the venue. I actually know my way to the venue, just that I no one go pass that way come go do excess Waka under Lagos hot sun(sun wey be like hell dey leak).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whizpeter(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
daamazing:
Bro thanks, I know how to get to VI. I usually go through CMS(brt at underbridge oshodi) or I go through obalende.. Just that a guy told me that where he took recently was more stress-free, he said he dropped at marina(before CMS) , then took bus to the venue. I actually know my way to the venue, just that I no one go pass that way come go do excess Waka under Lagos hot sun(sun wey be like hell dey leak).

Abeg follow the route you're conversant with, monday is a very bad day to start testing new routes in Lagos!! You may hate yourself!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by callmetori(f): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Please someone should help me with the new student's portal address...

Been trying to login..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Whizpeter:

Abeg follow the route you're conversant with, monday is a very bad day to start testing new routes in Lagos!! You may hate yourself!
true
Thanks sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
callmetori:

Been trying to login..
www.nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
callmetori:

Been trying to login..

nouonline.net
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by McShime(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Are you a student of the faculty of education and have been having issue with your supervisor on plagiarism,
data collection, analyses and interpretation, and needs
urgent help on your final year project... Congratulations,
search no more! You have meet the professional with vast
experience in project writing(chapters 1-5), questionnaire,
analyses, discussion and interpretation... Contact MPC(Mac
Project Consults) today
Note: High grade guaranteed!!!
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thetherapist: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2017
beegurl:
Guys is registration still on for fresh pgd students pls

Hello, please were you able to apply, I notice the apply link in the portal isn't working. Is it that admission is closed or what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lawrenze96: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2017
TMA IS OUT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by callmetori(f): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2017
promisechild:
www.nouonline.net
Phiheywhy1:

nouonline.net
Thanks guys..
How do I check to see my last Semester's result...
And also check My TMA for this semester?
Cos the student's login is directing me to a page without hyperlink...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by callmetori(f): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Lawrenze96:
TMA IS OUT
How do I check please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Billyzone4: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2017
McShime:
Are you a student of the faculty of education and have been having issue with your supervisor on plagiarism,
data collection, analyses and interpretation, and needs
urgent help on your final year project... Congratulations,
search no more! You have meet the professional with vast
experience in project writing(chapters 1-5), questionnaire,
analyses, discussion and interpretation... Contact MPC(Mac
Project Consults) today on 08067135230/09050306672...
Note: High grade guaranteed!!!
Thank you
Pls how can I change my password
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2017
all economist in d house if u interested in our whatsapp group pm zero,eight,zero,249,two,four,seven,43
cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Billyzone4:
Pls how can I change my password
I'll advice you go to ur study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Thetherapist: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Anthonyo15:
CONFIRMED: PAYMENTS REFLECT FASTER VIA ONLINE TRANSACTION

ImpacttrustINFO can categorically confirm payment of school fees are faster via online transaction (VERVE, MASTER CARD, BANK INTERNET). Please note that you will be requested to input your Atm card details.
If Bank internet, a code will be generated and you can use Remita application to make payments by scrolling to “PAY RRR INVOICE ”

Can I make payment for application through this. I saw different mode of payment in the drop down menu. Means I don't really have to make payment in bank?

Follow this process:
STEP 1:

After each payment, go to the homepage of the site –> http://www.nouonline.net
1— Click RRR CHECK
2— Input the RRR Code
You will get a response “Transfer Successful”

STEP 2:
1—- Click Manage wallet
2—-Check E-wallet paymen t
3—-input RRR code
You will get the response

“Transaction Successful”

RECEIPTS WILL BE SENT TO YOUR MAIL REGISTERED ON THE PORTAL.

Source : Impacttrustprintsinfo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Click the courses bottom from the menu ,you will see the options there.

callmetori:
How do I check please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
callmetori:

Thanks guys..
How do I check to see my last Semester's result...
And also check My TMA for this semester?
Cos the student's login is directing me to a page without hyperlink...
When you log in, click on courses. Under it, click my results and you will be taken to another page for your results. It must be Chrome browser
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
How do Noun calculate her CGPA? someone should analysis first class, second class upper, lower, third class, pass for instance 4.5-5.0 is it FC?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kazrem:

When you log in, click on courses. Under it, click my results and you will be taken to another page for your results. It must be Chrome browser

Please where can I download course materials? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
LionInZion:

Please where can I download course materials? Thanks.
http://nouedu.net/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by beycity1: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2017
Guys i need answer ASAP...... When is the deadline to make school fees payment by the new students....... Response ASAP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2017
Maintenance mode again! Ugh!!! angry

TMA and results are out by the way
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2017
pls i need or where can i get past questions for economics 300l first semester
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2017
*IF YOU PAID INTO YOUR PORTAL AND IT IS NOT REFLECTING*

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID YOUR SCHOOL FEE (EITHER VIA INTERNET BANKING OR THROUGH BANK PAYMENTS), HERE ARE STEPS TO TAKE TO MAKE YOUR MONEY REFLECT IMMEDIATELY (IN CASE YOUR MONEY DIDN'T REFLECT ON TIME AFTER PAYMENT).

1. ONCE THE TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED AND YOU HAVE THE PAYMENT RECEIPT, LOG ON TO THE SCHOOL PORTAL www.nouonline.net AND THEN CLICK ON RRR CHECK (AT THE HOME PAGE... MEANING YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOGIN YET).

2. ENTER THE RRR CODE INTO THE SPACE PROVIDED (BUT WITHOUT INCLUDING THE HYPHEN/DASHES)

3. SELECT THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT (IF YOU ARE PAYING INTO YOUR PORTAL, THEN THE PURPOSE OF PAYMENT WILL BE "WALLET FUNDING"wink

4. SUBMIT THE FORM AND YOU WILL SEE A NOTIFICATION WHICH SAYS "TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL" AND IT ALSO SHOWS YOU THE TRANSACTION DETAILS. (IF IT WRITES OTHERWISE, PLEASE RETRY THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY OR MUCH LATER. JUST MAKE SURE IT SHOWS A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION NOTIFICATION BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO THE NEXT STEP)

5. GO BACK TO THE HOME PAGE OF THE SITE AND THEN LOGIN TO YOUR PORTAL. THE MOMENT YOU LOGIN, CLICK ON "MANAGE WALLET" AND THEN IN THE DROP DOWN, CLICK ON "CHECK WALLET PAYMENT". FILL IN THE RRR CODE AS YOU DID EARLIER.

6. AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM AS INSTRUCTED IN THE ABOVE STEP, YOU WILL SEE A NOTIFICATION AGAIN TELLING YOU THE TRANSACTION IS SUCCESSFUL.

7. LOG OUT AND LOGIN AGAIN, YOU WILL SEE THE MONEY LOADED IN YOUR WALLET LIVE!

SO GUYS YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR AGES AGAIN FOR FUNDS TO REFLECT AUTOMATICALLY IN YOUR WALLET.. YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF.

I ALSO WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ISSUE WITH ZENITH BANK HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND YOU CAN NOW MAKE PAYMENTS WITH ZENITH BANK.

FINALLY, I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU NOT TO USE YOUR PHONE TO REGISTER COURSES AND EXAMS BECAUSE YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PRINT THEM OUT LARGER. ONCE YOU SUBMIT AND LOGOUT, YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRINT IT LATER.

THOSE THAT MUST HAVE COMPLETED THEIR REGISTRATION WITH THEIR PHONES MAY HAVE TO VISIT THE STUDY CENTRE FOR ASSISTANCE IN PRINTING THEIR SLIPS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2017
FACILITATION ON-GOING AT MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2017
PAYMENTS!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2017
vision2050:
How do Noun calculate her CGPA?
someone should analysis
first class, second class upper, lower, third class, pass
for instance 4.5-5.0 is it FC?

Yes bros 4.5 - 5.0 is first class
3.5 -4.49 is second class upper
2.5 -3.49 is second class lower
1.5 -2.49 is third class
1.0 -1.49 pass

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Anthonyo15:
FACILITATION ON-GOING AT MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE!!!
pls i need or where can i get past questions for economics 300l first semester
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2017
vision2050:
http://nouedu.net/

Thank you very much.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmahoney(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
thaddeus12:

Yes bros 4.5 - 5.0 is first class
3.5 -4.49 is second class upper
2.5 -3.49 is second class lower
1.5 -2.49 is third class
1.0 -1.49 pass
Please, how can I download course materials? Please give me the direct working download link;it is very urgent. However, anyone could be of help. Thanks...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
emmahoney:
Please, how can I download course materials? Please give me the direct working download link;it is very urgent. However, anyone could be of help. Thanks...
Nouedu.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.